Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I love how after towing 2 vehicles with my shoebox of a car with a whopping 53hp SAE gross when new, people decide protégé chat is more interesting :v:

It's easy to tell who's driven a protege and who hasn't :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I love how after towing 2 vehicles with my shoebox of a car with a whopping 53hp SAE gross when new, people decide protégé chat is more interesting :v:

Well we expect you to go beyond the impossible at this point, I gotta defend my "honor."

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I liked your tow stories :P Hahah.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I have Obscenely Sweaty Hands

https://youtu.be/IJn8sEkFipU

You can get medication for that, you know.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

8ender posted:

I owned a Protege5 and always felt that Mazda missed their chance to put a warmed up BP engine in it and make a great hot hatch.

I still can't believe they didn't drop it into the MSP. I have seen a couple Proteges with BP swaps so it can be done.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

If I ever wanna get any real power out of mine I'll have to do something. It's either a swap of some flavor, or fully build the motor if I ever want more than 200hp.

Comedy option is the KL-ZE V6, which has been done a few times.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Swap a BP into that bad boy as a cry for attention :v:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I will donate my blown FS-DE. Even NA you get DOUBLE your car's stock power!

(I am not responsible for rebuilding the fucker)

torpedan
Jul 17, 2003
Lets make Uncle Ben proud

8ender posted:

Swap a BP into that bad boy as a cry for attention :v:

Clearly he should swap in a K8.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 INCH SLIT posted:

It's Protegé, actually.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I have a protege5 and I'm OK with the power. Also it's an automatic. Not every car has to be fast.

Speaking of which, it is impressive that that little car was able to tow those other cars, 13 inch, but like: a person can push a car down a street, too. How far exactly did you pull them?

Bibendum
Sep 5, 2003
nunc est Bibendum

torpedan posted:

Clearly he should swap in a K8.

A friend had an mx-3 with the k8, such a fun tiny engine and a great match for a tiny car. The engine bay was a non-euclidean nightmare though. I remember some time back someone put one in a Miata and all I could think was an alternating Cool! and Why?

PS 14" : I'm the guy in the Clown-shoe that was bugging you at work today.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I was going to make a joke about a DSM in it's natural state (broken), but I'm not that funny

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So baller I got my own spot.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Your car is small enough where if you have to you can just co-opt part of someone else's. :)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I have been known to just tuck it in my back pocket when parking is really tough.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I have been known to just tuck it in my back pocket when parking is really tough.

But back to the car...

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
~goodbye horses~

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
I can honestly say for the 1st time in a long time this thread has completely lost me.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me. I'd gently caress me hard. I'd gently caress me so hard.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me. I'd gently caress me hard. I'd gently caress me so hard.

Your wish is my command love. *uses the hose*
No more of that talk or I'll put the loving leeches on you!

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

14 INCH SLIT posted:

You don't know what pain is.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Mooseykins posted:

You don't know what pain is.

I want to know what pain is
I want you to show me
I want to feel what pain is
I know you can show me

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

14 INCH SLIT posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ArSfCTvMA

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0BvV3WYflzI

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

There is absolutely an explainable, normal reason that I can't stop replaying this.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Adiabatic posted:

There is absolutely an explainable, normal reason that I can't stop replaying this.

Because it's goddamned hilarious?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well poo poo might as well add this to the pile

https://youtu.be/0CQokgv0dQw

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
MAGIC DOES EXIST UNICORNS ARE REAL THE MAN IN THE SCARY EASTER BUNNY COSTUME ACTUALLY WAS JUST GIVING MY MOM THE HEIMLICH WHEN I WAS THREE LOOK WHAT WAS PARKED OUT FRONT

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
*gasp* the legends were true...

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

pack it in, 14. you finally took things too far and now i have no choice but to believe you live a normal life with a normal car

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

14 INCH SLIT posted:

MAGIC DOES EXIST UNICORNS ARE REAL THE MAN IN THE SCARY EASTER BUNNY COSTUME ACTUALLY WAS JUST GIVING MY MOM THE HEIMLICH WHEN I WAS THREE LOOK WHAT WAS PARKED OUT FRONT

:neckbeard:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

MustardFacial posted:

*gasp* the legends were true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLyxmD_UAK4

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I never understood...but now I do.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Wikipedia says that it appears to be a '94-98 Biturbo Ghibli. Sexy stuff.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Wikipedia says that it appears to be a '94-98 Biturbo Ghibli. Sexy stuff.

Keep an eye on it. You may get it for a good price from the estate of the driver. Y'know, after the car kills them.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Nice headlights.

Also, why does it take forever for youtube videos to load lately? Do I have to hit my cable modem?

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Not pictured - the flatbed parked in front of it getting ready to load it for the trip to the mechanic.

That is pretty lovely though. Much nicer than the clapped out Craigslist pieces of poo poo we've been seeing in this thread.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Top is also stuck down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Maybe you could find a Biturbo and swap the Honda's engine into it?

• Locked thread