Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, he's also the husband of Emily Deschanel (chick from Bones)

lesser deschanel but still a deschanel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Either way, dude managed to out-kick his coverage. But really, David Hornsby is supposedly a big part of how Sunny got on FX according to Mac, story goes FX was really iffy on picking it up and Hornsby floated a lot of money out of his personal finances to produce the first dozen episodes and harangued the other scheduling guys in to giving it the greenlight to air. All in all he's a pretty cool dude

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nearly three months into unemployment I've finally caught a break. Got contacted by a specialty headhunter last week and today one of my apps made it past HR and into the hiring manager's hands. NYC may be in my near future.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Either way, dude managed to out-kick his coverage. But really, David Hornsby is supposedly a big part of how Sunny got on FX according to Mac, story goes FX was really iffy on picking it up and Hornsby floated a lot of money out of his personal finances to produce the first dozen episodes and harangued the other scheduling guys in to giving it the greenlight to air. All in all he's a pretty cool dude

Rickety Cricket!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I didn't realize they were sisters. No wonder the autism looks so natural.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Nearly three months into unemployment I've finally caught a break. Got contacted by a specialty headhunter last week and today one of my apps made it past HR and into the hiring manager's hands. NYC may be in my near future.

Congrats

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

proud of you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

who among us will poopsock all the games now?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

who among us will poopsock all the games now?

One of you bums on the GI bill. My state-sponsored vacation is only good for six months.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

One of you bums on the GI bill. My state-sponsored vacation is only good for six months.

gently caress we've got enough gips nyc bound to get our own flop house

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Just move into an abandoned warehouse and panhandle for change.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Just move into an abandoned warehouse and panhandle for change.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The stupid social justice cafe in town is closing 13 months after opening. Now get out of my state you worthless hippie fucks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

dont worry i will grow a beard for both of us sir o7

cool

Casimir Radon posted:

The stupid social justice cafe in town is closing 13 months after opening. Now get out of my state you worthless hippie fucks.

have you mentioned this before what the gently caress

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Casimir Radon posted:

The gently caress is a social justice cafe? Frapecinos?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Two Finger posted:

They'll serve everyone except white men.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Spicy Guacamole posted:

They'll serve everyone except white men.

But my privilege :qq:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
New Rick and Morty was good.

Goodbye moon men.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

have you mentioned this before what the gently caress
Yeah, back around the time it opened. They did a kickstarter to raise money to start a cafe that had awful poetry slams, and sold far left books. Apparently they've been struggling with money, who'd have thunk it, and some of the founders want to pursue other interests, back alley handjobs. The main guy is going to write a book now about how he ran a coffee shop into the ground in a little over a year, and probably try to make some claims about the positive impact this had on the community. My own politics are pretty progressive but I hate dumb fart smelling hippies.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Two Finger posted:

Probably something like the lesbian bookstore from Portlandia

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yessssssssssssssss my coriander is in full sprout and you can see my rosemary just beginning to send some shoots out, and on closer inspection my sage is juuuuuuuuuust beginning to send the first shoot too
#dadchat

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One nice thing about Seattle(or the PNW in general probably) is that rosemary bushes are like the starbuck's of the herb world. I can walk to the end of my block and I'll pass two or three overgrown rosemary bushes I can just steal from on the infrequent occasion I actually need some.

Wish I had better windows so I could grow my own herbs, though. Stupid basement apartments.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I have a gift for y'all

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

christ i can just hear her bitching about me working for the oil industry already
take it away

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Shooting Blanks posted:

I have a gift for y'all

thank :jackbud:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

christ i can just hear her bitching about me working for the oil industry already
take it away

She can't bitch about it when you have your dick in her mouth.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

god dammit i need to buy a lawnmower and i dont feel like dropping a g to get a ride on mower after buying a new house

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

god dammit i need to buy a lawnmower and i dont feel like dropping a g to get a ride on mower after buying a new house

Hire Mexicans for the rest of the summer, buy a mower next year.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Shooting Blanks posted:

Hire Mexicans for the rest of the summer, buy a mower next year.

we dont have a lot of mexicans up here, def not in my area

i may bite the bullet and get a push mower but fuckkkkk that's like 4 hours a weekend down the shitter

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mike-o posted:

She can't bitch about it when you have your dick in her mouth.

point

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i may bite the bullet and get a push mower but fuckkkkk that's like 4 hours a weekend down the shitter

You need the exercise

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

So casually tossing around the idea of dealing with the sea of humanity to go see Foo Fighters at RFK on Saturday.

I am aware of the number of people in Washington on 4th of July, but my question to the DC folks is would it even be possible to procure all day parking at the end of the Red Line (Shady Grove) and take the metro in, or is it a real possibility that all available parking is taken first thing Saturday morning?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how big is your lawn goddamn

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

how big is your lawn goddamn

p. fuckin big

at least its basically flat so no worries there at least

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
My dad is giving me a basically new riding mower once his 2nd house sells but till then I'm cutting nearly an acre with a push :sweatdrop:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

SquirrelyPSU posted:

So casually tossing around the idea of dealing with the sea of humanity to go see Foo Fighters at RFK on Saturday.

I am aware of the number of people in Washington on 4th of July, but my question to the DC folks is would it even be possible to procure all day parking at the end of the Red Line (Shady Grove) and take the metro in, or is it a real possibility that all available parking is taken first thing Saturday morning?

I parked at new Carrollton (orange line) the morning of the 4th one year and got a real good spot on the mall for music and fireworks. It is an all day thing but if you get there early enough it shouldn't be a problem.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

p. fuckin big

at least its basically flat so no worries there at least

Might be able to get a deal on a used ride mower? Can you fix poo poo when it breaks?

1 of the things I like about living in Texas. I pay 38 bucks for a crew of 3 to do it - mow, weed, trim, blow. I don't have ranch sized lawns though.

Got tomorrow off paid, gonna get plastered on Crown, eat sushi and try to figure out how to use the 100+ hours I still got for use or lose this year. I did just give a coworker 10 of those hours because shes gonna die from cancer soon.

E: The Texas AG that told all the clerks that they didn't have to marry the gays is about to get butt hosed :lol:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20150701-first-degree-felony-charges-to-be-sought-against-texas-ag-ken-paxton.ece

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jul 2, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

My dad is giving me a basically new riding mower once his 2nd house sells but till then I'm cutting nearly an acre with a push :sweatdrop:

When I was a kid I had to mow 3 1/2 acres with a push mower. gently caress you dad.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Haha my dad let me use the ride-on mower
Whoever would have thought letting an 11 year old on one of those would be a bad idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

• Locked thread