Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvvTsuQufw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

oatgan posted:

Electrified Barbedwire Dynamite Pool Double Hell Death Match

Only in professional wrestling can these words put together make any sense. And I love it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

more great moments in FMW - the Exploding Anus Match

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Because someone saw wrestling and said "This just isn't homoerotic enough."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vince McMahon founded FMW? :aaa:

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming

I know it gets said a lot but good God Brock Lesnar is a strong man. Seth ain't exactly huge but Brock doesn't even look like hes putting in effort to just throw him.

edit: I can't really tell with the camera angle but maybe Seth does get a chance to plant his feet and help. Point still stand though. Brock is scary strong.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

BlackCircle posted:

I know it gets said a lot but good God Brock Lesnar is a strong man. Seth ain't exactly huge but Brock doesn't even look like hes putting in effort to just throw him.

edit: I can't really tell with the camera angle but maybe Seth does get a chance to plant his feet and help. Point still stand though. Brock is scary strong.

I don't think Seth helped at all. I'm pretty sure Kane was able to push off though, not that Brock needed the help.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what a bump

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

AlmightyPants posted:

I don't think Seth helped at all. I'm pretty sure Kane was able to push off though, not that Brock needed the help.

It looks like Seth is popping his hips up and straightening his back after impact in order to keep his momentum. You can see it better in video, at least.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Gordy posted:

It looks like Seth is popping his hips up and straightening his back after impact in order to keep his momentum. You can see it better in video, at least.

Oh, definitely after he hits that was all Seth. I'm talking about Brock physically tossing other human beings entire weights though. Seth's feet leave the ground and everything until his back hits the mat is Brock.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Now I want to see Brock vs Titus in a ragdolling fools contest.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

Now I want to see Brock vs Titus in a ragdolling fools contest.

Special guest victim judge, Heath Slater.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
On last week's Lucha Underground

Vampiro reacts to things:

Pentagon Jr. reacts to things:

Marty the Moth...reacts to things:

Willie Mack says gently caress your spine:

Mil Muertes says gently caress your front row seats:

...and also your spine.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
made a webm album of blue panther and el dandy tearin it up http://www.gfycat.com/pol/el_dandy_vs_blue_panther

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

StarkRavingMad posted:

Marty the Moth...reacts to things:

Wasn't this guy in Tough Enough with Austin?

Edit: Looked it up and hell yes he was and I remember wanting him to win it.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Wasn't this guy in Tough Enough with Austin?

Edit: Looked it up and hell yes he was and I remember wanting him to win it.

Yes, and he's awesome!

Pretending to be star-struck on his opening match with Puma and trying to get someone to take a picture of them together:

He's playing kind of a goofy comedy character in LU but it's clear he has some chops, too:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

StarkRavingMad posted:

...and also your spine.

If you look closely, you can see the moment Drago's soul escapes his body.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Spermgod posted:

made a webm album of blue panther and el dandy tearin it up http://www.gfycat.com/pol/el_dandy_vs_blue_panther
Thanks, this thread needs more sweet matwork gifs.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

When I was watching the last Lucha Underground I was a little surprised at how weak the offense in the Mil Muertes/Drago match was. Then this happened:

:stare:

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

oatgan posted:

more great moments in FMW - the Exploding Anus Match

I sold all of my wrestling DVD's late last year as I figured the WWE Network / Roku would soon make their worth drop to VHS levels of nothingness. However I kept all of my FMW DVD's for moments like this... and Hayabusa's amazing theme song.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

This was evidently the planned spot too, for some reason.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Sting started booting Sharkquake after this GIF stops. WOuld have been a better spot later in the match (this happened when they were the first two in War Games) where Shark being a fish out of water (sorry) could have evened up the numbers.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live GIFs

Last week's RAW in one GIF

Champion.

WWE Divas, why you trippin?

Break me baby one more time!

Big match John somehow finds a way

A *wild* Cesaro appears

Keep it positive, brother!

Rusev and Summer are gonna be a thing

How can she slaOH MY GOD

He is, by some definitions, alive!

Jesus punch causes revival in noted Superstar

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Seth's selling :allears:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
this was cool

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

He is, by some definitions, alive!

Hello darkness my old friend

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

WrasslorMonkey posted:

WWE Divas, why you trippin?

You know, I didn't even realize before seeing this gif that the wrestler hitting the dirt is trying to trip the other one as they come off the ropes. I've seen this bit probably a thousand times and they've always just hopped over, so I never processed it as, "that one is trying to trip the other one." It was more, "pro wrestling thing that always happens just happened."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

iirc Eddie used to shoot try and trip people up when doing that spot, to make it look more realistic.

Eddie was the best :unsmith:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
fujiwara ftw

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shine posted:

You know, I didn't even realize before seeing this gif that the wrestler hitting the dirt is trying to trip the other one as they come off the ropes. I've seen this bit probably a thousand times and they've always just hopped over, so I never processed it as, "that one is trying to trip the other one." It was more, "pro wrestling thing that always happens just happened."

it's like the spot where one wrestler irish whips the other into the ropes, then just kinda leans forward and tilt's their head down and the other wrestler kicks them in the face. i can only assume they're supposed to be setting up for a BIG BACK BODYDROP but instead it just looks like they're presenting their face to be kicked

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Alouicious posted:

it's like the spot where one wrestler irish whips the other into the ropes, then just kinda leans forward and tilt's their head down and the other wrestler kicks them in the face. i can only assume they're supposed to be setting up for a BIG BACK BODYDROP but instead it just looks like they're presenting their face to be kicked

Or setting themselves up to get sunset flipped and lose the match!

Wrestling is stupid.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

I don't ever want context for any of this. It would ruin it somehow.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I don't ever want context for any of this. It would ruin it somehow.

I, on the other hand, want to know more. So much more. What is this and where can I see more of it?!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Kardagian ? Titanes en el Ring?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
its definitely titanes en el ring. i think the whole lot of it got uploaded somewhere recently.

edit: never mind it was just a movie of/about it of some sort

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5tbnmibefrgur0k/Titanes_en_el_Ring-1973-CG.avi
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h128hyf3nzpnnfu/Titanes_en_el_Ring-1973-CG.srt

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Pre-TNA Crazzy Steve