Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

This is like finding a vault in Nigeria full of black-and-white Doctor Who tapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Does this include PPV post-shows?
I need the angry mom calling in about Goldberg losing a retirement match at Sin.
Her son just had a Goldberg birthday party. :ohdear:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Listening to Dave rave about the Cena vs. Cesaro match is especially hilarious if you remember the match from last year that Dave treated like the worst match he'd ever seen.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

Wasn't there a Cena/Cesaro match on Raw like 14-18 months ago that was in the ****1/4 range and everyone was raving about? Or have I lost my mind?

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Dunbar posted:

Wasn't there a Cena/Cesaro match on Raw like 14-18 months ago that was in the ****1/4 range and everyone was raving about? Or have I lost my mind?

It's somewhere in that time range, I want to say it was right after Cesaro ditched Heyman.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Dunbar posted:

Yeah Dave hated it.
Who knew John Cena had bad punches and looked sloppy?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
They had a very good match on the go home show to Elimination Chamber 2014. Dave liked that one a lot.

They had another one in the build to Summerslam 2014 that Dave thought sucked.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Daniel Bryan posted:

All available episodes of WCW Live are now up for download: http://1drv.ms/1LEiNcD

WHat was WCW live?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

This is like finding a vault in Nigeria full of black-and-white Doctor Who tapes.

WCW Live can't be that bad.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Yeah Dave hated it.
Who knew John Cena had bad punches and looked sloppy?

That match really wasn't very good though. There were some cool spots but it also had about 50 blown spots just from Cena

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Maybe its because I've liked the song since it came out, but The Girls ft. Bryan and Wang was gold.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Oh my goooooooood I randomly downloaded a WCW live and the special guest is Disco Inferno and it was a preview show for the Go Home week for New Blood Rising where the writer called it GOOD TV :swoon:

Jeremy Borash is such a dweeb

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

My sub ran out but I still had access to everything but radio shows. I sent an e-mail to Bryan asking if he can give me access for next 2 weeks until I can pay for another year and all that happened was I lost all access :(

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

That NB Rising PPV had to be the worst thing WCW ever produced.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

im kicking myself for not entering that b&v contest because i could have blown away those 5 entries

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

CoolCat posted:

That NB Rising PPV had to be the worst thing WCW ever produced.

nWo ppv was worse because that built to nothing. At least with NBR you could see they finally got that they needed new stars and tried to build them...in a really lovely terrible fashion. Also I think the matches were slightly higher quality on NBR.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big Dave definitely put out the hit on Yottsume.. they keep skipping my questions about what happened to him

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

HulkaMatt posted:

My sub ran out but I still had access to everything but radio shows. I sent an e-mail to Bryan asking if he can give me access for next 2 weeks until I can pay for another year and all that happened was I lost all access :(

Did you remind him who you are? The power you wield?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Found a new Podcast from Kefin Mahon from the Attitude Era Podcast and new fan Jo Graham. It's basically like Cinema Swirl. A longtime fan and a new fan discuss the product to get views from both perspectives and to make it easier for some to ease into it. Good listening so far. https://soundcloud.com/how2wrestling

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Big Dave definitely put out the hit on Yottsume.. they keep skipping my questions about what happened to him

Big Dave, Colt and the Yakuza all worked together on that one.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

coconono posted:

Colt doesn't like Yottsume?

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

coconono posted:

I knew the Zionist conspiracy was real!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

triplexpac posted:

Colt doesn't like Yottsume?

Yottsume selling legit NJPW merch cut into ProWrestlingTees lovely Screenprinted NJPW Merch racket.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

dsriggs posted:

Yottsume selling legit NJPW merch cut into ProWrestlingTees lovely Screenprinted NJPW Merch racket.

Ohh I forgot Colt had a stake in PWT or whatever.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bryan's doing a Reddit AMA tonight at 7 EST.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

flashy_mcflash posted:

Time to #ASKQUESTIONS about Big Dave being in a murder pact with Colt.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

flashy_mcflash posted:

You know what we need to do.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

triplexpac posted:

You know what, me too, and now that I remember that gently caress Colt Cabana for supporting a company that literally told a customer "order from us again so I can take a dump in your package."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

triplexpac posted:

From what I understand, Colt is more of a facilitator than a stakeholder. If he's getting any passive income off the PWT's stuff, I'd be surprised.

Then again, I was pretty shocked when I found out all the business stuff Doc Gallows is into.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Skunkrocker posted:

You know what, me too, and now that I remember that gently caress Colt Cabana for supporting a company that literally told a customer "order from us again so I can take a dump in your package."

What?! Was the guy trolling them or something?

My mother in law ordered a shirt for me from there for Christmas, and they sent the wrong size, and was treated very nicely.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

What?! Was the guy trolling them or something?

My mother in law ordered a shirt for me from there for Christmas, and they sent the wrong size, and was treated very nicely.

I have no idea, man. Apparently the guy who runs their Twitter account is some kind of nutter.

http://annoyedcritic.com/2015/01/29/pro-wrestling-tees-one-hour-tees-sucks/

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you aren't listening to the July Karl Stern marathon you can get hosed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I have so much stuff to listen to already :qq:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
From the Bryan AMA:

quote:

Hasn't been any discussion of adding any other podcasts at the moment. There is a lot about the current site that needs to be fixed and things have been in the works for like a year now in various directions. I want to handle and optimize what we've got before we add more.

Looking forward to seeing what Bryan will do to fix things. Maybe if he did a daily update show???

Also:

quote:

The guy who booked me versus Larry Sweeney was going to put together a Bryan Alvarez vs. Bryan Danielson match and I was so excited, but then the promotion went out of business and that was the end of that.

What could have been!

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

coconono posted:

Then again, I was pretty shocked when I found out all the business stuff Doc Gallows is into.

What business stuff is the Doc into?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Another Person posted:

What business stuff is the Doc into?

WRESTLEMERICA, THE HOTTEST NEW PROMOTION IN GEORGIA~!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

triplexpac posted:

From the Bryan AMA:

Looking forward to seeing what Bryan will do to fix things. Maybe if he did a daily update show???

Also:

What could have been!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt posted:

Update: Bryan Alvarez is a really cool guy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

Are you sure it wasn't a 9 year old girl with her hair tied up? :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

HulkaMatt posted:

:)

• Locked thread