Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Johan is Homer designing the homermobile and the wiz is Herbert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kersch
Aug 22, 2004
I like this internet
Johan comes out of the office and says, "I want eu4 cologne like the way they have colognes for Final Fantasy in japan"

strong bird
May 12, 2009

gently caress the Wiz.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
smell like henry the eighth

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

strong bird posted:

gently caress the Wiz.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Unless DICKHEAD says MEIOU is good, it probably sucks donkey nuts.

I haven't really been too interested in gameplay mods. Even in EU3 I played miscmods more than MEIOU and that only had relatively minor changes (to ideas, religion, and setup) and alternate history starts which were fun. MEIOU on EU3 also made it run like 10x slower which was irritating since it seemed like it had way more downtime.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

MEIOU and Magna Mundi are whats up.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Johan has such strong Aryan blood.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yah you can't run MEIOU on a rubbish computer since it has about 3 times more scripts running than vanilla. Goondolences on your rubbish

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Isn't MEIOU the mod that renames Byzantium "Basilia Rhomainon" or some poo poo

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Friendly Tumour posted:

Yah you can't run MEIOU on a rubbish computer since it has about 3 times more scripts running than vanilla. Goondolences on your rubbish

You can't own me Games style about my lovely computer when I post about it all the time dude

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Average Bear posted:

Isn't MEIOU the mod that renames Byzantium "Basilia Rhomainon" or some poo poo

Every mod that does this is garbage

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Unless it's also putting Erzherzogtum Österreich and Velikoye Knyazhestvo Moskovskoye on the map then it needs to cut that poo poo out

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always rename rename the romans into Garbage dicks in the savefilea

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Friendly Tumour posted:

I always rename rename the romans into Garbage dicks in the savefilea

Go back to Games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bap Gaming

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favorite one of those mods renamed Byzantium into Imperium Romenae or something like that. I googled it and turns out that's the name for the Latin Empire that the Crusaders set up when they got pissed at the Greeks. Good poo poo moron.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

DICKHEAD posted:

Unless it's also putting Erzherzogtum Österreich and Velikoye Knyazhestvo Moskovskoye on the map then it needs to cut that poo poo out

yeah it works if the mod does an effort to localize title names (which is a cool thing)

if you just see BASILEIA TON RHOMAION right next to serbia and croatia it doesn't work so well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Seems like it might be real easy to become emperor pretty quickly as pretty much any HRE state that's eligible now. Austria favours allying big nations so they don't bother allying the prince-electors, so you jump all over that and hopefully steal the Netherlands.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
Does help explain how I managed to become HRE as Albania.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turns out if you try to stay in the HRE and you aren't Italy, you get a big nasty modifier... But if you form Italy, you leave the empire. What gives, game.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Forming Italy loving sucks but its supposed to be a reward. Yay, poo poo flag, monarchy, poo poo color, leave HRE, and mostly worse ideas? Sign me the gently caress up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

Forming Italy loving sucks but its supposed to be a reward. Yay, poo poo flag, monarchy, poo poo color, leave HRE, and mostly worse ideas? Sign me the gently caress up

-25% core cost and +25% IA would be cool if you stayed in the loving empire!!!!! Also, forming Tuscany makes you a monarchy too which makes sense I guess because that's what happened ~~ historically ~~ but could I have some choice here, Paradox.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's a cool game to do. I want to try new protestantism...something with a achieve....maybe not anything in the empire?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Playing this all day has given me mondo sore shoulders.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's a cool game to do. I want to try new protestantism...something with a achieve....maybe not anything in the empire?

does the christian japan cheeve require catholicism?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm thinking of doing the protestant league war achieve as Sweden.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just continued my Baltic Crusader game as a protestant for the 3 aspects achievement. It really sucked because 1000 development of rebels constantly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've decided to do the NEtherlands agian...I already did the whole Dutch minor achievement ages ago, but I'm gonna start as Holland this time. Already freed myself and took a Dutch province from one of the other subjects...just need to get Utrecht, Gerle and Friesland.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fail rear end England is already warning me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dutch stuff costs crazy amounts of admin to core...also AE. need to tread carefully.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also when I declared independence I got a 003 ruler :gonk:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Long live Duke Asperger.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Long live Duke Asperger.

drat I didn't knew that with mods you could make rulers based on yourself like back in CK2.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

drat I didn't knew that with mods you could make rulers based on yourself like back in CK2.

You should probably give credit if you're going to steal posts from Games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Yolomancer posted:

:drat:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yolomancer posted:

:c00lbutt:

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

-25% core cost and +25% IA would be cool if you stayed in the loving empire!!!!! Also, forming Tuscany makes you a monarchy too which makes sense I guess because that's what happened ~~ historically ~~ but could I have some choice here, Paradox.

They replaced IA with +1 prestige which is... better?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

DICKHEAD posted:

They replaced IA with +1 prestige which is... better?

lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
every nation has a +1 prestige idea. it's insanely lame.