Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

saw this, thought of you guys

I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

ChogsEnhour posted:

The STDH is inside the thread!

The true STDH was that someone considered that a joke :colbert:

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Three people, one armed with a tire iron, run terrified at this guy's work knife. Yeah, I'm sure that would deter them and not just get you beaten with a tire iron. I mean, that's if this racist poo poo had, in fact, ever happened.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Araenna posted:

Three people, one armed with a tire iron, run terrified at this guy's work knife. Yeah, I'm sure that would deter them and not just get you beaten with a tire iron. I mean, that's if this racist poo poo had, in fact, ever happened.

Wow, I think this is a new gang initiation ritual.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Paladinus posted:

Wow, I think this is a new gang initiation ritual.

Also 'hood rat' means women, not men. This guy doesn't represent the real mean streets of Schenectady.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Araenna posted:

I love how it's not even dogwhistle, it's straight up racism. I'm surprised he didn't give them the "we was juz sayin'" thing that ShiroKishi stdh did.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Someone, make a horribly artifacted warning jpg of that. A WARNING from LOCAL POLICE says

Coleridge49
May 8, 2007
LOL MY DAD IS SO FUNNY!

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Coleridge49 posted:

LOL MY DAD IS SO FUNNY!

I like how it assures us that the punchline is coming and that it will, indeed, be funny.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
I'm sure this dumb fake "Noble Savage" story has been posted before, but special mention has to be made to the complete morons who share, like, and comment on it.

Oh yes, my favorite language: American Indian.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
That reminds me of this Noble Savage story that's still somehow being spread around and believed

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

That reminds me of this Noble Savage story that's still somehow being spread around and believed

That dressing down always makes me laugh, because I imagine it being said by an increasingly irate Dennis Leary puffing on a cig.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

flosofl posted:

That dressing down always makes me laugh, because I imagine it being said by an increasingly irate Dennis Leary puffing on a cig.

Oh, that's just perfect.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Araenna posted:

"Yo dawg", the leader of the group said, clutching his genitals through his sagging pants and visible plaid boxers, "we need'uh jump homie, ma' battery's skraight busted, ya heard me?"

It was at this point that I, in all my intelligent whiteness, decided these 'thugs' were up to no good. "I've got something that can help, 'homie'", I said with preternatural calmness. In a flash the steel was in my hands, cold and eager to taste blood again. The light reflected from my blade's wavering hamon, dancing across the eyes of the nearest gang banger.

"Awww sheeeeeit, this cracka's got hanzo steel!", the fattest hoodie muttered, dropping his can of Arizona Watermelon iced tea.

As quickly as they came, so they disappeared; their athletic legs carrying them back to the ghetto. I faltered as I sheathed my weapon, its insatiable demonic lust for combat echoing through my mind. "Not today, Trump..."

"Not today."

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Verisimilidude posted:

Arizona Watermelon iced tea.

Does this exist? If so, I need some, and will journey far to find it.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avenging_Mikon posted:

They got a watermelon drink, but it's not tea.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Stuntman posted:

Lipton have a watermelon iced tea though, it's sold at walmart

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Just stay away from George Zimmerman if you get your hands on some

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Stuntman posted:

Eh, not worth it then.

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!

Verisimilidude posted:

"Yo dawg", the leader of the group said, clutching his genitals through his sagging pants and visible plaid boxers, "we need'uh jump homie, ma' battery's skraight busted, ya heard me?"

It was at this point that I, in all my intelligent whiteness, decided these 'thugs' were up to no good. "I've got something that can help, 'homie'", I said with preternatural calmness. In a flash the steel was in my hands, cold and eager to taste blood again. The light reflected from my blade's wavering hamon, dancing across the eyes of the nearest gang banger.

"Awww sheeeeeit, this cracka's got hanzo steel!", the fattest hoodie muttered, dropping his can of Arizona Watermelon iced tea.

As quickly as they came, so they disappeared; their athletic legs carrying them back to the ghetto. I faltered as I sheathed my weapon, its insatiable demonic lust for combat echoing through my mind. "Not today, Trump..."

"Not today."

I don't normally do this, but holy hell that cracked me up.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Post Your Favorite (or Request) › shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: the tribe believes that each human being comes into the world as a good

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Verisimilidude posted:

I wonder how many people know of or are friends with people who are virgins in their late twenties+. I don't mean people who are not having sex because of religion or they physically can't because they're disabled or severely mentally retarded, I mean people who would have no qualms about getting laid but can't because they're just so terrible

There's people who are super obviously closeted, who are a sad case but it's not really their fault or anything.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The perfect crime! It's not like they can trace it back using any kind of unique information like a phone number or anything.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

flosofl posted:

The perfect crime! It's not like they can trace it back using any kind of unique information like a phone number or anything.

And even if it's real, instead of calling the dealership to tell them the mistake they've made the guy decides to just buckle down on some good old fashioned passive aggression.

Haha won't their faces be red when someone shows up to their dealership saying they won a free car!

*keeps receiving phone calls*

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Verisimilidude posted:

I wonder how many people know of or are friends with people who are virgins in their late twenties+. I don't mean people who are not having sex because of religion or they physically can't because they're disabled or severely mentally retarded, I mean people who would have no qualms about getting laid but can't because they're just so terrible

I'm late to the party (and I suspect you've got your answer already ("a lot")), but I can think of one off the top of my head. She's a petite Japanese-American gal I work with. That description alone should pretty much guarantee she could be constantly walking through a veritable forest of nerd dick if she wanted to, but she's so goddamn abrasive and bitchy that nobody is willing to go near her. Anything and everything anyone does or says is wrong according to this woman, and she has no qualms about making sure you know it.

Of course, she bitches constantly on social media and irl about the total lack of nice guys out there...

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I'm late to the party (and I suspect you've got your answer already ("a lot")), but I can think of one off the top of my head. She's a petite Japanese-American gal I work with. That description alone should pretty much guarantee she could be constantly walking through a veritable forest of nerd dick if she wanted to, but she's so goddamn abrasive and bitchy that nobody is willing to go near her. Anything and everything anyone does or says is wrong according to this woman, and she has no qualms about making sure you know it.

Of course, she bitches constantly on social media and irl about the total lack of nice guys out there...

It always blows my mind when there are women out there who are still virgins. Like as a woman you can go out and have a near 100% chance of getting laid with a moderately attractive dude just by virtue of being a woman and being moderately attractive yourself, so I can only imagine the wretched personality someone must have to be that unfuckable.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

My kid is in the hospital from alcohol poisoning. Better make a meme about this!

Title: She's gone...

quote:

Complications during childbirth. She gave birth to healthy twin girls. She will never see them grow up. I'm trying to stay strong for those around me, but I don't know how I will raise them alone. I'm scared.

My wife literally died in front of me. Which crying gif best represents my feelings of extreme sorrow?

Verisimilidude has a new favorite as of 21:14 on Jul 3, 2015

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Verisimilidude posted:

My kid is in the hospital from alcohol poisoning. Better make a meme about this!

My wife literally died in front of me. Which crying gif best represents my feelings of extreme sorrow?

gently caress social media.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

No one cares that you have a friend who's a virgin, you fuckin' weirdos.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hmm, is it anything like European food?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

canyoneer posted:

Hmm, is it anything like European food?

It's a starvation joke :ssh:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

I'm not sure which would be worse - if people in those situations are actually running to imgur to talk about it with gifs, or if people are just completely making it up for fake points or whatever.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm not sure which would be worse - if people in those situations are actually running to imgur to talk about it with gifs, or if people are just completely making it up for fake points or whatever.

Considering how they aren't bringing up things like "I totally owned XYZ" or "My Marine wife is so badass, she doesn't even have scars," I have no problem believing these. Look at Facebook(if you guys even have friends) or even some E/N threads.
The old joke of "My dog died. Like" isn't just true there. People are not above sharing their personal business anymore, no matter how personal, for some sweet, sweet e-cred.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

Those being real is for sure worse.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Sadly, but this could had happened. There are plenty of bureaucratic office in poor neighborhood (H.U.D., Social welfare, etc) that's filled with sticklers for the rules type of people. I've seen a mentally retarded blind woman get rejected for a reduced monthly bus pass because she couldn't present her disability ID (Which is required to be filled out with a doctor note.) Her handler had to explain it to her and walk her out :smith:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Sir, I'm sorry to have to tell you that your baby daughter was run over by a steamroller. However, there is a silver lining in this, in that I can't think of a better time to make a sad bear meme.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Luckyellow posted:

Sadly, but this could had happened. There are plenty of bureaucratic office in poor neighborhood (H.U.D., Social welfare, etc) that's filled with sticklers for the rules type of people. I've seen a mentally retarded blind woman get rejected for a reduced monthly bus pass because she couldn't present her disability ID (Which is required to be filled out with a doctor note.) Her handler had to explain it to her and walk her out :smith:

Yeah, I live in Australia and there are lots of people at Centrelink who would demand REAL proof that you're proper disabled before doing anything at all, including obvious amputees in wheelchairs. The other two are stupid but I'm pretty convinced the first one is real, sadly.

e: My uncle is in a wheelchair (polio as a babby) and quite clearly needs it, but so many people are convinced he's making it up if he tries to claim disability-related perks in person (like just at loving cafes and the like) without immediately producing a doctor's note in triplicate and medical records from the past 60 years.

CROWS EVERYWHERE has a new favorite as of 01:46 on Jul 4, 2015

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's not so much about the person in the wheelchair, it's so that the company/department can cover their asses when someone less obviously disabled comes in - they can say "Yes, I believe you have some rare condition that's invisible and only affects 5 people in the whole country, but I can't just sign off on this since we have to ask everyone for proof"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

Postal Parcel posted:

Considering how they aren't bringing up things like "I totally owned XYZ" or "My Marine wife is so badass, she doesn't even have scars," I have no problem believing these. Look at Facebook(if you guys even have friends) or even some E/N threads.
The old joke of "My dog died. Like" isn't just true there. People are not above sharing their personal business anymore, no matter how personal, for some sweet, sweet e-cred.

Yeah, just look up "Stay Classy Imgur" just to see how much people are willing to admit about themselves for e-cred...

• Locked thread