Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha, this is just some stink lines away from being produced by an 8 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Axis
Jul 19, 2005

Skipped a few pages to catch up, but seeing that bar suddenly filled up to the 6 is the worst thing in that cartoon. Especially since it had stalled at the zero for so long.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Oh god, Ramirez is trying to get us to vote for Hillary by showing us his terrible Sanders caricature.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Makes me happy that he's doing well enough for the shitheads to start to jump on him.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

The real Democratic primaries will be held between Tinsley's cat mutant Hillary and Ramirez's melted scrotal teratoma Bernie Sanders.

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011

World Famous Whore posted:

:sigh: I almost, almost, thought that after yesterday it was going to lead to them questioning Zed about why the hell are they mooching so hard but I guess it was just annoyance at being called out on their poo poo. I really wanted to see the mental gymnastics answering that question would have took.

Skye wasn't even "hounding" her in that breakdown strip.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is seriously looks like someone tore the testicles out of a scrotum and taped the empty sacs to the remains of a mangled human head.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

All I see at the bottom of the face is:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Wildeyes posted:

Skye wasn't even "hounding" her in that breakdown strip.

That's the funniest part.
"So, when Hillary gets free stuff from donors, it's elitism. You and Zed get similar free poo poo all the time, explain how that's any different?"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

the_steve posted:

"So, when Hillary gets free stuff from donors, it's elitism. You and Zed get similar free poo poo all the time, explain how that's any different?"

"Make her work for it" - a man who inherits a ranch, then proceeds to sit around the house all day.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Tinsley makes me feel dead inside.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
These latest Tinsleys to me just read "hey guys I learned a new word today!"

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Isn't it almost time for him to switch to "identifies as a..."? It's almost been two weeks.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Can we get a trigger warning on these Mallard Fillmore strips?

Bruce Tinsley is an alcoholic moron but identifies as a respected political cartoonist.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Shouldn't that be trigger-warning-warning-warning? Actually a comic where warnings just multiply like tribbles until there's nothing but warnings might be slightly amusing and that puts it far beyond Tinsley.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Tinsley sticking to his comedy motto of "strike after the iron has completely given way to the ravages of time and rust".

Seriously, people have been making "Trigger warning: trigger warnings" jokes since trigger warnings were invented. This is not a routine worthy of multiple strips.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

dijon du jour posted:

This is not a routine worthy of multiple strips.

They're multiple Mallard Filmore strips, though.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Are trigger / content warnings even that big a deal to most people? The MPAA / BBFC have used them for decades.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

the_steve posted:

She tried to make Waifu look dumb and wouldn't just accept that Hillary is a bitch - I don't know what worse things she could have done.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Party Boat posted:

Are trigger / content warnings even that big a deal to most people? The MPAA / BBFC have used them for decades.

Certain subgroups on Tumblr have gone way overboard with them, and in response other subgroups have flipped the gently caress out about it. Mostly, though, it's an opportunity to act like a shitheel and pretend rape victims are being oversensitive.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Plague of Hats posted:

Certain subgroups on Tumblr have gone way overboard with them, and in response other subgroups have flipped the gently caress out about it. Mostly, though, it's an opportunity to act like a shitheel and pretend rape victims are being oversensitive.

Are you going to trigger warning that rape comment? If not, aren't you just pretending rape victims are being oversensitive?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
All this discussion on Tinsley's latest strips compels me to point out - as I obsessively have with previous strips - that he does upwards of eighty hours research a week. Your welcome.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Shadeoses posted:

Though it has had some rough times, Cuba is finally enjoying human rights, thanks to Obama providing the flame of liberty.

I believe the complaint from this American cartoonist is that Cuba is bogarting the human rights.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sinners Sandwich posted:

How'd the comments section of Muir's fanbase take that strip?

Well, no-one else was gonna go diving into raw sewage.

They interpretted it slightly differently.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Jedit posted:

I believe the complaint from this American cartoonist is that Cuba is bogarting the human rights.

"Do not gently caress up the human rights rotation" is like article 1 in the UN Declaration of Human Rights.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Fulchrum posted:

Well, no-one else was gonna go diving into raw sewage.

They interpretted it slightly differently.

:stare:
please don't do that ever again

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I do like how they think the natural response to anyone questioning a conservative is to kill them.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Tinsley's comics need a trigger warning for Dead Horse Abuse.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Fulchrum posted:

I do like how they think the natural response to anyone questioning a conservative is to kill them.

Did you ever wander why they're so obsessed with :derp: :siren: FEMA CAMPS!!!!! :siren: :derp: and the like? It's because if you gave them the power to they'd do exactly that to all the liberals. They just naturally assume that all their opponents would do the same thing.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

His mouth is only on the left side of his face. :stonk:

Welp, I shouldn't have read this thread before going to sleep.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

quote:

"Why is it that owning an aircraft makes people immediately suspect the owner of being part of the eeeeeeeeevil 1%"
Amazing.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Oh wow, that's priceless. "I don't see what the big deal is, some people can have private jets while others can't afford to feed their children. What's the problem?"

Like...that's what I think they're saying. "Oh no people are criticizing the 1% and assume anybody with a lot of wealth is in the 1%!"

Well...no poo poo.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Did you ever wander why they're so obsessed with :derp: :siren: FEMA CAMPS!!!!! :siren: :derp: and the like? It's because if you gave them the power to they'd do exactly that to all the liberals. They just naturally assume that all their opponents would do the same thing.

Kinda like how back in WWII the Japanese were convinced losing would mean the beauty of the White Japanese woman would perish from this Earth (because they had waged massive campaigns of rape and destruction themselves everywhere else).

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Or "why I stopped reading the aeronautical insanity thread"

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Isn't the ranch they're living on worth at least tens of millions of dollars?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Shadeoses posted:

Though it has had some rough times, Cuba is finally enjoying human rights, thanks to Obama providing the flame of liberty.

:golfclap:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Sure, but Zed Dad bootstrapped that farm up from a pocket full of dirt and a half eaten sunflower seed. Since he passed the property onto Zed, any credit for work done is also passed onto him. Isn't that how it works?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Doctor Spaceman posted:

But see, they never aided a foreigner in trying to hurt the US. Now back to the adventures of people who commit treason and have aided Brazilian nationals in stealing US land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Captain Bravo posted:

Tinsley's comics need a trigger warning for Dead Horse Abuse.

edit: CARTOONS

Pat Campbell

Cathy Wilcox

Zetsubou-san fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Jul 3, 2015

• Locked thread