Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Just saw a chick riding a bike with her tits out. A good day.

a pedal bike or a motor bike?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Bicycle.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

:thumbsup:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Mike-o posted:

I had a buckass naked hobo pass me on the way to my storage facility and, upon arriving there, watched the owner ashamedly remove a pair of shat boxers that someone had apparently tried to stow in an instant coffee can, along with a whole bunch of brown wipes in front of my unit.

Then the sky opened and the daily monsoon-downpour made me miss my bus.

Glad to see it's a good day somewhere in this fine country.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Duffle Blog killin' it, as usual:

Female Ranger School Attendees Question Pickle Jar Opening Test

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

spent $600 at lowes today

bought a push mower and a string trimmer and a bunch of odds and ends

then i mowed about 1/3 of my yard and then grilled some burgers and dogs for the family

p good day today

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Just fixed my USB wireless AC adapter with my ghetto $15 awesome soldering iron after my $60 piece of poo poo two-output Weller stopped heating up. Two of the little connections at the back of the USB plug were broken. Surprisingly I was able to get them soldered back together but not to their neighbors.

Also spent $8 at Home Depot for a new fence post cap (to replace the one I smashed with a hammer trying to tap it into place) and a spool of heatshrink that caught my eye.

Oh and slurpees. Me and the kid got slurpees. Slurpees are loving great, I don't know why I haven't had them every goddamn summer.

Edit: Oh yeah...loving Oklahoma is stupid and 7-11s there don't HAVE slurpees.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

then i mowed about 1/3 of my yard and then grilled some burgers and dogs for the family

p good day today

Did Roscoe get a hot dog?! :3:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Did Roscoe get a hot dog?! :3:

no, you kept calling him fat so we put him on a strict diet

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

listen do not put this on me

i would've given p fat roscoe a hot dog consequences be damned

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

A strict diet of pettes, right??

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

i don't know what reddit's business model is but i bet it's real loving gross

reddit is for MRA PUA BRONIE scumbags!!!!!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i don't care about any of this g*y internet bullshit

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

listen do not put this on me

i would've given p fat roscoe a hot dog consequences be damned

i am putting this poo poo 100% on your shoulders froyo faggins you fatshamed roscoe and now he gets no weiners until he looks good in a bathing suit

plus you would've put like celery salt or w/e bullshit like that

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

i don't care about any of this g*y internet bullshit

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

reddit is for MRA PUA BRONIE scumbags!!!!!

i might read reddit if it wasnt formatted like imdbs forums circa 2009

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

p good day today

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:captainpop:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

$440 at Lowes before the discount

I kept considering the ride-on but it'd seriously be spending $1k for the shittiest ride on ever or less than half that for a really good push mower

it has AWD so i can basically point it a direction and it just goes and cuts everything without me having to push it

but anyways i mowed for about 2 hours and got most of the backyard done and nothing else. probably about 1 month of growth, so poo poo was insanely thick

need to get the rest of it done asap now

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Self-propelled so you walk instead of sitting on your rear end for however long it takes. Good for you and beats pushing.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Godholio posted:

Edit: Oh yeah...loving Oklahoma is stupid and 7-11s there don't HAVE slurpees.
Go to QT like the rest of the homo sapiens.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Self-propelled so you walk instead of sitting on your rear end for however long it takes. Good for you and beats pushing.

yeah im not denying that

i had a lovely loving yard king brand lawnmower as a kid to mow 2 acres of hills every goddamn weekend, this poo poo feels like an f1 car compared to it

i also got a cheap as gently caress Troy-Bilt string trimmer today. Every string trimmer is basically the worst string trimmer. They always loving break quick as hell and there's no way im spending more than $100 for one.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Peaky Blinders on Netflix is really good. Just binged through both series.

I tried watching it a few times in the past but the music and camera movement felt way the gently caress out of place and turned me off of it.

That stuff stays obnoxious and It'd be a better show without them but the writing and performances are great. Watch it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is it? I'm halfway through Luther, which is borderline dreadful. The psycho redhead isn't bad though

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

joat mon posted:

Go to QT like the rest of the homo sapiens.

Oh I'm out of there now. But I never saw a QT around OKC anyway. I'd always hit them up driving through Kansas though.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

This is rad as hell. If my mower had more than 1 Mousepower, I'd do this in a heartbeat.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yeah im not denying that

i had a lovely loving yard king brand lawnmower as a kid to mow 2 acres of hills every goddamn weekend, this poo poo feels like an f1 car compared to it

i also got a cheap as gently caress Troy-Bilt string trimmer today. Every string trimmer is basically the worst string trimmer. They always loving break quick as hell and there's no way im spending more than $100 for one.

trimming edges with a weed whacker is several orders of magnitude easier than with a lovely old pair of hedge shears like i had to for a couple hours each weekend as a boy

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Absolutely brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QoQZSU_ex4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

trimming edges with a weed whacker is several orders of magnitude easier than with a lovely old pair of hedge shears like i had to for a couple hours each weekend as a boy

my wife was running around on Thursday doing this. We had a ton of edges that need to get cut, so I grabbed a gas powered one.

Anyone know if the battery powered ones are ok? My mother was asking how much they were once I mentioned I bought one, but she'd do best with a non-gas powered one.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This is loving genius.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Is it? I'm halfway through Luther, which is borderline dreadful. The psycho redhead isn't bad though

Well, that's disappointing, that was next on my list.

So I had either Treme or Sherlock to fill that void, but Peaky Blinders sounds like another option now that I'm looking at the cast.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nevermind, apparently there's a remastered version of The Wire out, might just bingewatch that again before flying home over the rest of summer

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Back before I joined the Army I used to own a business repairing small engines and outdoor power equipment. Right before I was leaving I ordered a few lawnbotts to test to see if they would be worth selling and they were pretty neat. Think Roomba for cutting your grass. They cost almost as much as a cheap riding mower and you set up a little charging station in your yard. Depending on the model and your yard topography you might need to bury a wire like the electric dog fence (though if your yard is fenced in or you get certain models then you don't need the wire at all). Then they just go out every day automatically and cut the grass for you. If the battery gets low or it starts raining then they just go back to their charging station on their own. I also really liked that since they cut every day it only takes off the tiny tip of the grass so it doesn't need bagging and makes a better fertilizer mulch than mulching with a lawnmower.

I had just shy of 100 acres along the Potomac river in Virginia at the time and I set a medium sized lawnbott on about 5 acres immediately surrounding my house for about a month and it did a great job. I never got a chance to give them more extensive testing so I don't know how well they last, but they were easy to work on so I imagine repairs would be fairly trivial plug & play sorta deal.

The Lawnbott brand ones were good, but Husqvarna had one that just came out and was really poo poo.

Delizin fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 4, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

if you're looking for something cool to watch on netflix then watch columbo

i fuckin love columbo

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my wife was running around on Thursday doing this. We had a ton of edges that need to get cut, so I grabbed a gas powered one.

Anyone know if the battery powered ones are ok? My mother was asking how much they were once I mentioned I bought one, but she'd do best with a non-gas powered one.

I've never used a battery powered one; I have a corded electric. Never going gas again. Getting those things started and keeping them running is no fun. Plus the weight, noise, and fumes.

And as far as power, there were times when I was using a gas one and still had to break out the

so yeah. No more two stroke BS.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

So I'm watching some show called "Biggest and Baddest". Some guy with a British accent is crawling through a Venezuelan jungle looking for some kind of snake. So far he has nearly been bit by a bullet ant, wandered into a nest of spiders in the dark, played with poison dart frogs and showed off a Goliath Bird Eating Spider by letting it crawl on his arm.

The :suspense: is whether or not he survives the entire hour of this show.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
You know what the jungle needs? Some mother loving fireworks

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

I've never used a battery powered one; I have a corded electric. Never going gas again. Getting those things started and keeping them running is no fun. Plus the weight, noise, and fumes.

And as far as power, there were times when I was using a gas one and still had to break out the

so yeah. No more two stroke BS.

i probably would've gone corded if the back of my yard wasn't 200 feet away from my back door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i probably would've gone corded if the back of my yard wasn't 200 feet away from my back door

You need to trench and run conduit for some outlets then anyway for barbecues and so on.

• Locked thread