Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Namtab posted:

I only approve of whites and the good orientals

2D ones, of course. *nod knowingly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

Latinas are good too.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

2D ones, of course. *nod knowingly*

ofc

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Namtab posted:

the whites being the french only because they came up with the word anime

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

As an Englishman im not allowed to approve of the french

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

paradoxGentleman posted:

If I wanted to try out some anime, what would you recommend?
I like stuff where monsters are good guys, or at least the good guys' pets.
blood blockade battlefront

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Bathing with hinako

very immersive

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

very immersive
A+ pun

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

White people are the worst and ruin everything.

"Look at how not racist I am guys. That means I'm a better person than you"

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

rvm posted:

She's going to be a killer most likely. It's just a speculation, since the story has virtually nothing to do with the original. Also, if I'm not mistaken, that High School Level Detective is based on a recurring character in Rampo's works who is known for making brilliant deductions that turn out completely wrong.

That is also what I'm expecting, with the hope that means writing her out in the first arc.

Haha I read a little bit about that character but didn't see anything about him being wrong all the time, just that he was some sort of Holmes-like figure who worked with a posse of boy detectives (wtf).

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
As a non white, GBS 2.0 makes me pretty uncomfortable.

Like I'm sure there's a lot of jokes in there, but I'm p sure some of them aren't jokes. :(

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Around GBS never relax.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

That is also what I'm expecting, with the hope that means writing her out in the first arc.

Haha I read a little bit about that character but didn't see anything about him being wrong all the time, just that he was some sort of Holmes-like figure who worked with a posse of boy detectives (wtf).

so he's doc venture/phoenix wright/batman and so on

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

arisu posted:

Like I'm sure there's a lot of jokes in there, but I'm p sure some of them aren't jokes. :(

Yeah, that's my problem with ironic humor. Sometimes it feels like people are sneaking in actual awful opinions under the pretense of irony.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GBS posters have disfigured my forums face

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I dont like nationality threads bc i know people of the nationalities they talk about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

paradoxGentleman posted:

Neon Genesis Evangleion, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Revolutionary Girl Utena and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. You can thank me later for changing your life for the better

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah it's one thing to just post funny pictures from x country because milking a culture clash for humor and all but talking about how all indian people are disgusting filthy pigs who need to be put to death is a lil :catstare:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

paradoxGentleman posted:

Go watch Hellsing Ultimate.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i like looking at the pictures in the china thread because i enjoy seeing other cultures

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I think it is time for us to raze GBS

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Go Normie Slayer! Go out and slay normies to the extreme!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

K. Flaps posted:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

K. Flaps posted:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

arisu posted:

Just take every GBS post at face value because someone there will unironically think that way or agree with that point.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

K. Flaps posted:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Wait! Am I still a normie? Please don't slay me Normie Slayer.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Thank you for lending me your strength, everyone. Now my blade shall cut with one hundred -- no -- one million times more power.

littleorv posted:

Wait! Am I still a normie? Please don't slay me Normie Slayer.
Your presence here alone suggests that you have accepted anime as the one true savior to humanity. Even if you still contains those normie tendencies, your body has been gradually repressing them. If you do revert back to your normie self, I'll have no choice but to end your misery, and I expect you to do the same to me if I were to let my normie arm consume me.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Normie Slayer posted:

Your presence here alone suggests that you have accepted anime as the one true savior to humanity. Even if you still contains those normie tendencies, your body has been gradually repressing them. If you do revert back to your normie self, I'll have no choice but to end your misery, and I expect you to do the same to me if I were to let my normie arm consume me.

I shall lend you my strength.

I have a wedding to go to today that I really don't want to go to. Especially since one of my friends from university is going to be in town today. How dare my drat friend from highschool get married at 20 :argh:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Normie Slayer: Whenever a guy calls an anime a cartoon... I'll be there. Whenever a guy says that anime is bad... I'll be there. Whenever someone says that anime is for children... I'll be there. Whenever someone shows interest in an anime but immediately dismisses it for being anime... I'll be there.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I am sorry Normie Slayer, I also like things that aren't anime. Please do not slay me in your righteous crusade.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Whenever a goon says anime is for pedophiles I shall stare disapprovingly at my computer screen.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

*looks up from a complicated array of monitors displaying graphs, charts, and anims*

Slow down, guys! The forums can't handle this kind of posting. Please consider making some bad posts to restore the balance.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Jostiband posted:

*looks up from a complicated array of monitors displaying graphs, charts, and anims*

Slow down, guys! The forums can't handle this kind of posting. Please consider making some bad posts to restore the balance.

Okay

I have to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jostiband posted:

Sorry I can only make good posts.

• Locked thread