Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
more often than not, you are using graphics cards filters and compounding the distortion using an energy-star setting, or preset on your monitor that narrows the scope of visual output. calibration is key. also, bulb depreciatio is a real thing. i'd go for a refrub sarnsung led monitor, which has very little bias, unnoticable >/=1ms latency, and allows for more exact calibration, also plz reset your graphics card settings before endeavoring to do so.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Izumi Konata posted:

more often than not, you are using graphics cards filters and compounding the distortion using an energy-star setting, or preset on your monitor that narrows the scope of visual output. calibration is key. also, bulb depreciatio is a real thing. i'd go for a refrub sarnsung led monitor, which has very little bias, unnoticable >/=1ms latency, and allows for more exact calibration, also plz reset your graphics card settings before endeavoring to do so.

Don't post here, weird BYOB guy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Don't post here, weird BYOB guy.
Don't sign your posts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hahahaha. Don't sign your posts. Don't sign your posts. Wow, haha. Don't sign them. Don't do it, haha.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hahahaha. Don't sign your posts. Don't sign your posts. Wow, haha. Don't sign them. Don't do it, haha.

you're telling that random guy to return to byob, as per his advice, and i like your nlp technique exposing the person's vulnerabilities to make them more emotionally malleable.

but i need to reccommend you calibrate your monitor and aim for contrast over brightness. decrease resolution if lag is an issue that affects gameplay.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I would like this bad poster guy out of here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He needs to be permaprobated.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Which one?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The really bad one. This forum is too dead to start probating the average retard.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The really bad one. This forum is too dead to start probating the average retard.

gotdamn u come running like a pig to poo poo along with the other 2 guys whenever i sneeze. gently caress you for being so mean and probably a limpdicked puppet/ tool.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You edited your post to add the limpdicked puppet bit. You literally thought of it afterward and were like "gently caress, this'll get him, yeahcopter!"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But thank you for using the /tool tag to indicate the part of your post where the TooL song ends.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

FactsAreUseless posted:

You edited your post to add the limpdicked puppet bit. You literally thought of it afterward and were like "gently caress, this'll get him, yeahcopter!"

please stop derailing the thread, i want to read about the video james you whitenoise human being the brilliant wordplay

Izumi Konata fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 5, 2015

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Izumi Konata posted:

please stop derailing the thread, i want to read about the video james you whitenoise human being
Can't wait to see what brilliant wordplay you edit into this post.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Izumi Konata posted:

gotdamn u come running like a pig to poo poo along with the other 2 guys whenever i sneeze. gently caress you for being so mean and probably a limpdicked puppet/ tool.

This is my thread you dumb bastard, and one of like 2 threads here I read regularly so stfu.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is my thread you dumb bastard, and one of like 2 threads here I read regularly so stfu.

i'm sorry. i do understand and will leave. please don't hate me. your request is reasonable, and we like the same poo poo.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lol yeahcopter

Izumi Konata posted:

please stop derailing the thread, i want to read about the video james you whitenoise human being the brilliant wordplay

AIDS

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the video james

Dec 26, 2012

yeah! copter

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas

Go through this and find what you want. My advice is to use the Washed Out Wasteland version of NMC's Texture Pack because it makes the Mojave desert red-orange for some reason.

thanks forthis

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bahaha. He edited 'brilliant wordplay' into his post, to burn you, instead of an actual burn.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Beat OWB and now I'm going to gather up points for Boone's quest.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I shall resume my simulplay...iirc I had unlocked mad bomber and could make some epic microfusion grenades out of energy weapon ammo.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
waht difficulty is everyuone on

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

waht difficulty is everyuone on

Normal, hardcore, je Sawyer is the canon difficulty.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

this

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you save lonesome road for last and are level 30+ bring something long ranged because gently caress marked men at 30+ on melee

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you don't like the NMC textures Poco Bueno has a lower impact texture pack that doesn't have as much colorful/weird fan made stuff in it. It just makes it look like the same vanilla textures but sharper.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oh cool that guide has instructions for making sure youve deleted out any old mods, i needed that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Izumi Konata posted:

:staredog:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

But thank you for using the /tool tag to indicate the part of your post where the TooL song ends.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the bouncing tits mod :henget:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Eye of Widesauron posted:

If you don't like the NMC textures Poco Bueno has a lower impact texture pack that doesn't have as much colorful/weird fan made stuff in it. It just makes it look like the same vanilla textures but sharper.

i like them when i sued them but texture mods are so much effort for something that doesn't look much better.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i think i'm gonna bump it down to normal it's super annoying when a geck hunter or w.e takes half your health freom 1 attack

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

yeah

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Dead Bart vs Fallout 3: Numbers Station. Epic Rap Battles of Creepypasta Season 2.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Hoodrich posted:

Dead Bart vs Fallout 3: Numbers Station. Epic Rap Battles of Creepypasta Season 2.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hoodrich posted:

• Locked thread