Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

JcDent posted:

Kind of what happened, tbh.

I'm generally not a fan of the overly dynamic poses and scenic bases for primarchs, but this Angron looks like a cheap chinese toy.

The kind were the only articulation is the arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Hmm.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

This looks alright I don't ge AHHH gently caress SEE A DOCTOR.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

What the gently caress

This demands some kind of explanation

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nebalebadingdong posted:

What the gently caress

Mountain Dew Wargamer Fuel presents:

EDIT: Also Kingdom Death did it! They made the fully clothed female! Holy poo poo!

They also made some titty minis. Guess which ones are now sold out. Also, the ammo slave is almost sold out. Two loving production runs of a lady tied up and crying! At least they know the target audience?

LordAba fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jul 2, 2015

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I want to see the back of the model before I give it a pass. I'd guess the skirt ends in a g-string and she has a few bared back-breasts.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Nebalebadingdong posted:

What the gently caress

https://www.facebook.com/bwbrushes/posts/488348124661802

From the title it's supposedly "he was taking a piss and got attacked", but the 'Eavier Metal post replies were "lol we see so many tits time for dicks me thinks *tips*"

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Until someone mentioned the dick I didn't even see it and thought y'all were talking about his hosed up weird nose.

fake edit: that's a fuckin huge dick

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

ghetto wormhole posted:

fake edit: that's a fuckin huge dick

Jesus dude, it's like 2mm at most...

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Jesus dude, it's like 2mm at most...

Everything is relative

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

ijyt posted:

https://www.facebook.com/bwbrushes/posts/488348124661802

From the title it's supposedly "he was taking a piss and got attacked", but the 'Eavier Metal post replies were "lol we see so many tits time for dicks me thinks *tips*"

I keep laughing at it. Like, its SUPPOSED to be a guy getting attacked while taking a piss, but uhhhhh, it doesn't really look that way :v: mostly because THERE'S NO ONE ELSE AROUND

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nebalebadingdong posted:

I keep laughing at it. Like, its SUPPOSED to be a guy getting attacked while taking a piss, but uhhhhh, it doesn't really look that way :v: mostly because THERE'S NO ONE ELSE AROUND

Some wizard was behind him and turned his penis into a giant snotty nose full of boogers. Before teleporting away.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
It would be such a good miniature if you cut the dick (and "pee") off. What a waste.

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe

JcDent posted:

It would be such a good miniature if you cut the dick (and "pee") off. What a waste.

nah, the dick and piss is what makes the mini

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Heroic Scale dick.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Fsmhunk posted:

Heroic Scale dick.

That head is huge!

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I'm pretty sure piss Viking was painted by the woman that runs arcane paintworks. She held a painting class in my town that a friend of mine went to and used that as an example of painting dynamic fluids.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

LordAba posted:

Mountain Dew Wargamer Fuel presents:

EDIT: Also Kingdom Death did it! They made the fully clothed female! Holy poo poo!

They also made some titty minis. Guess which ones are now sold out. Also, the ammo slave is almost sold out. Two loving production runs of a lady tied up and crying! At least they know the target audience?

How large are these? Like, compared to Warhammer Fantasy's scale. It would be rad to pick up one of these and paint it up as a hero unit for my girl's army.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Reynold posted:

How large are these? Like, compared to Warhammer Fantasy's scale. It would be rad to pick up one of these and paint it up as a hero unit for my girl's army.

Heroic 32mm versus Heroic 28mm.
http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/0/5695/1027071/web-grand-mother-scale_900.jpg

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The model shown for kingdom death has a tentacle coming out of her vagina that ends in a mouth. The purpose is to bite the balls off guys so she can get pregnant.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
my roommate has put like $1000 into the kingdom death kickstarter because he's a loving moron lol

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
I almost put money into the kickstarter because I stumbled upon it in the early, early phase and liked the thought of fantasy XCOM - some of the models they showed were a little cheesecakey but that was it. Thankfully KS didn't like my credit card so I they didn't send up seeing a penny - I think my expression could be summed up as :stonk: when I checked the kickstarter a couple of weeks later and they'd revealed some of the 'stretch rewards'. Jesusfucknerds.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
:skeltal:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Woah, intense...

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

:krad:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

I am very aroused right now

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

That is definitely the work of the Skullraider and Skull fortress guy.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I bet that it shoots flaming skulls filled with skulls. When it explodes the skulls inside the skull shoot out, biting people.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

LordAba posted:

I bet that it shoots flaming skulls filled with skulls. When it explodes the skulls inside the skull shoot out, biting people.

That's the Skullhurler, mounted on the Lord of Skulls. It's a real thing.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

You posted this in the wrong thread. This is Best of the Worst, not Best of the Best.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
I was already kind of admiring when I saw the rows of skulls on the *outside* of the cannon. Then I noticed the rows of skulls on the *inside*.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

This guy just gets 40k.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Could use more work with the front... blade thing, but skull/10 otherwise.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

I was already kind of admiring when I saw the rows of skulls on the *outside* of the cannon. Then I noticed the rows of skulls on the *inside*.

Holy poo poo.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

I went looking for death barrels and didn't find much, unfortunately. This is from the Nurgle sourcebook for 40k RPG and it needs a model.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

But that's just a piece of wargear, not a unit itself.

Unless you want to make your minefield really special.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Hey, remember Beasts of Nurgle? they were cool.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

He is standing on a cookie.