Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm thinking of doing the next on track. How is the t32?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

DonkeyHotay posted:

The x5 weekend world of tanks experience...

Plus a bonus "count the tier 10's"

Why are you soloing!!!??

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

RandomPauI posted:

If you loved the T29's turret, you'll love the T32's turret even more. What you won't love is seeing T10s.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Ensign Expendable posted:

I'm pretty sure the last accuracy change was meant to make snapshots less viable.

They hosed it up like usual. Never aim - E4 never been more accurate, T49 more accurate fully moving than fully aimed, poo poo I've been snapping off shots in my M53 and hitting way more than I would expect. Good times if you like playing badly.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

how much do you like bouncing jpze-100 shots on your turret mantlet

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

might be the best response i've received to the pansy recruitment text

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ROFLburger posted:

Hahaha, shouldn't that be an instant ban?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Agrajag posted:

Hahaha, shouldn't that be an instant ban?

No. Shooting someone once, then finishing them will turn you blue. It's usually three shots to get banned, except for fires, cap circle, or being blue in garage.

Also submitting that to support won't get you anywhere. You need to get them to say they hate Nazis to get WGA to do anything.

e: serious question for website people:

Why are they advertising their in-game event discounts in-game with a bit.ly link? Surely their website people can just redirect Worldoftanks.com/July4th2015 to the event page?

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jul 6, 2015

srb
Jul 24, 2007
Answer: WGA.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Hellsau posted:

They hosed it up like usual. Never aim - E4 never been more accurate, T49 more accurate fully moving than fully aimed, poo poo I've been snapping off shots in my M53 and hitting way more than I would expect. Good times if you like playing badly.

http://webm.host/84da4/vid.webm
snapshot err day

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

first game in the T49; this thing can be pretty drat hilarious

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Hellsau posted:

e: serious question for website people:

Why are they advertising their in-game event discounts in-game with a bit.ly link? Surely their website people can just redirect Worldoftanks.com/July4th2015 to the event page?

These are people that gently caress up the simplest of tasks on a daily basis, I wouldn't trust them anywhere near my routing code if it was my website.

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012
Listened to hellsau verbally berate someone for an hour last night. Said pubbie spent the whole hour desperately trying to convince hellsau that he, was in fact, a good player.

Was moderately pathetic and will probably listen to it again.

Tank related: chronologically, is damage dealt to a tank and then module damage calculated afterwards, assuming the tank survives or is it simultaneous.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

JohnGalt posted:

Listened to hellsau verbally berate someone for an hour last night. Said pubbie spent the whole hour desperately trying to convince hellsau that he, was in fact, a good player.

Was moderately pathetic and will probably listen to it again.

Tank related: chronologically, is damage dealt to a tank and then module damage calculated afterwards, assuming the tank survives or is it simultaneous.

Simultaneous. You can see damaged modules from tanks you oneshot in the after battle report, and if you rack someone you don't see your shell damage pop up and then the rest of their HP go. Then again after seeing how track traverse is calculated I don't know what the christ could be lurking in their system.

Also yeah Knispel is pretty terrible. But my WN8 :qq: pub game master :qq:

E: looks like both me and him are still in the clan, so I guess I'll be looking for another clan soon.

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jul 6, 2015

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

ROFLburger posted:

KV-2 doing gods work.

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Simultaneous. You can see damaged modules from tanks you oneshot in the after battle report, and if you rack someone you don't see your shell damage pop up and then the rest of their HP go. Then again after seeing how track traverse is calculated I don't know what the christ could be lurking in their system.

Also yeah Knispel is pretty terrible. But my WN8 :qq: pub game master :qq:

E: looks like both me and him are still in the clan, so I guess I'll be looking for another clan soon.

Quit after the next CW where knispel fucks up (tonight)

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

JohnGalt posted:

Quit after the next CW where knispel fucks up (tonight)

That would require us to have fifteen people.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Pillbug
Anyone named Knispel is cursed to be terrible.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Ensign Expendable posted:

Anyone named Knispel is cursed to be terrible.

This rule tends to carry strongly for anyone choosing a famous WW2 figure.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
cool a nazi weaboo

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012
New tanks username: guderianrommel
Himmlerschreckkliest

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

JohnGalt posted:

New tanks username: guderianrommel
Himmlerschreckkliest
BonerlordHitlerfart or bust.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Agrajag posted:

cool a nazi weaboo

to be fair, knispel is the least nazi german name to pick

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Control Volume posted:

to be fair, knispel is the least nazi german name to pick

you need to look at this in the context of WoT mate.

adolfhitler69xxsmokeweedxx

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Pillbug
The only acceptable username that features a WWII era German figure is "DunkinDoenitz".

Subyng
May 4, 2013
Apparently there is a bug/exploit that allows you to have more than 3 players in platoon.

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.ca/2015/07/how-to-create-4-man-platoon.html

:getin:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I finally figured out how this pudgy little VK28.01 works.

Subyng
May 4, 2013
Why are you blacking out other players names

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Subyng posted:

Why are you blacking out other players names
I upload these shots to the WoT forums sometimes and it's just a precautionary measure against their name-n-shame rule. I did upload the unaltered version of the first pic though.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

RanKizama posted:

I upload these shots to the WoT forums sometimes and it's just a precautionary measure against their name-n-shame rule. I did upload the unaltered version of the first pic though.

the wot forums you say

i think this unfounded comet hatred is all the evidence we need to conclude you're a terrible person

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
mods please ban this comet besmircher

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Control Volume posted:

i think this unfounded comet hatred is all the evidence we need to conclude you're a terrible person
I just can't bring myself to like it. It's got great gun depression and....that's about it. But hey, my favorite tank is the M3 Lee, so what do I know?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

O SerB, send grace and honour on the Comet and on the family and true followers of the Comet, just as you sent Grace and Honour on the T-54 and on the family and true followers of the T-54. Surely, you are praiseworthy, the Great. O SerB, bless the Comet and the family and true followers of the Comet, just as you blessed the T-54 and the family and true followers of the T-54. Surely, you are praiseworthy, the Great.

also bring back Dragon's Ridge

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

RanKizama posted:

I just can't bring myself to like it. It's got great gun depression and....that's about it.

if only it was featured in some lovely japanese cartoon...

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Jack_tripper posted:

if only it was featured in some lovely japanese cartoon...
Not even anime can save the Comet from mediocrity.

Yet somehow I have a 50%+ winrate in it. Ugh. This grind needs to end.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Prav posted:

this

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

why did people hate dragon's ridge anyways

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Control Volume posted:

why did people hate dragon's ridge anyways
Battle took place on only 1/4 of the whole map. There was one corner and that was about it unless you went into the south road which was kind of a coin flip. The hills were pretty much untraversable and as such a lot of the map was wasted. I'd like to see it (and Port) come back, but it'd need some serious work to make better use of the map as a whole.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Prav posted:

O SerB, send grace and honour on the Comet and on the family and true followers of the Comet, just as you sent Grace and Honour on the T-54 and on the family and true followers of the T-54. Surely, you are praiseworthy, the Great. O SerB, bless the Comet and the family and true followers of the Comet, just as you blessed the T-54 and the family and true followers of the T-54. Surely, you are praiseworthy, the Great.

The best tank and the best map. There was no better map for clan wars than Dragon's Ridge. It's just such a great map due to the varied terrain and easy flanking routes that punished camps hard while also giving you the ability to easily deal with derp rushes.

Also I killed PINGU, so someone add that to The List.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[ask] me about bouncing two fv4005 shots in my is-3