Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

My problem with Portaxx is because she gets a little too angry about stuff, to the point where it's not really funny, and she's not joking around so much as just kind of being petty. She seems like one of those people who have seen too much lovely internet people, and could probably use a break to go be around normal humans for a while. Probably because she has a lot more experience with said lovely people via her career.

It's hard to be effectively funny about someone when you hate their guts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's kind of funny that they got mad about people asking for money for their lovely webcomics and then plugged their lovely forum that barely anyone goes to and that they charge money for at the end of the episode

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Endorph posted:

it's kind of funny that they got mad about people asking for money for their lovely webcomics and then plugged their lovely forum that barely anyone goes to and that they charge money for at the end of the episode

Wait Lowtax was on an episode?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TetsuoTW posted:

Wait Lowtax was on an episode?
I would kill for that.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
They broke the submission hopper. Everything is undefined now.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Debate.org episode is great. Alan Grayson joke outta nowhere.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Portaxx is good

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

I'm Pro-Portaxx 100%, she owns

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

She is genuinely one of my favorites, along with Bozarth, Boots and Jimmyfranks.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
Portaxx is at the exact perfect point of dorkiness for stuff like this, where her being any more so would just be annoying instead.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Bunnybread and Portaxx are by far my favorite reader.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I don't really have a favorite reader, but whoever does the Fat Voice (John I think??) is the MVP.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I don't really have a favorite reader, but whoever does the Fat Voice (John I think??) is the MVP.

I think everyone has done fat voice at some point.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Droyer posted:

I think everyone has done fat voice at some point.
I'd wager there's at least one episode where everyone on it did fat voice at least once.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Welp, I have now listened to pretty much the entirety of The F Plus.

The gently caress am I gonna do now?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Waffleman_ posted:

Go back to your favourites :D

Forreal though, what's happened to Bunnybread, he's been mysteriously absent from the last couple of episodes and as a result they aren't half as arousing as they could be.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Waffleman_ posted:

YOU AIN'T DONE

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
My brother actually started dry heaving while listening to the latest recipe episode! Thanks F-Plus!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

So the doc I sent in is no longer on the submission hopper but it's not in the dump either... has it vanished into the ether? :ohdear:

PUGGERNAUT fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 5, 2015

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

PUGGERNAUT posted:

So the doc I sent in is no longer on the submission hopper but it's not in the dump either... has it vanished into the ether? :ohdear:

It could have been accepted. :shrug:

Edit: So uhh, what the hell is with the episode image? I mean I think I know, some anime mascot-kin talking to a 'normal', but some specific context would be nice.

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jul 5, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"I kum quite a xop!"

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Edit: So uhh, what the hell is with the episode image? I mean I think I know, some anime mascot-kin talking to a 'normal', but some specific context would be nice.
It's the Reddit mascot.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
This episode was so close to making Big Daddy Rhino jokes, but they somehow avoided it.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

DOOP DE DOOP, SHOW ME YOUR POOP

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

DemonTrigger posted:

DOOP DE DOOP, SHOW ME YOUR POOP

I was pretty much in tears for ten minutes after this line.

e: But honestly this entire episode is loving hysterical.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

This episode was so close to making Big Daddy Rhino jokes, but they somehow avoided it.
And human-gently caress-furniture. :arghfist::(

(Of course, any quibbles are irrelevant when we have Kumquat begging HELP me CUMMM!!! at the end.)

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Non-consensual furniture transformation

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

please rename thread title to The F Plus: Forced Clown Transformation

It Just Got Worse
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty sure after the latest ep that Kumquat is officially FPlus MVP.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Kumquatxop's readings are always a fun simulation of the guy on the bus who just coked up and really wants to be friends with you

HEY, HEY

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Scratch-O posted:

Kumquatxop's readings are always a fun simulation of the guy on the bus who just coked up and really wants to be friends with you

HEY, HEY

HEY!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Scratch-O posted:

HEY, HEY

YES HI HELLO

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
My favourite Kumpot moment will always be from This Aint Episode #152 XXX with the rant about the blowjob scene. "...AND HE STILL NEEDED TO JERK OFF IN ORDER TO CUUUUUUM??????"

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

PUGGERNAUT posted:

We recorded it on Friday. It was infuriating. Thank you!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Goddammit that is still the best.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
What happened to the Quora and GoFundMe episodes?

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

What happened to the Quora and GoFundMe episodes?

We've got a bit of a backlog of recorded episodes. They're coming.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

TetsuoTW posted:

Goddammit that is still the best.

SEMEN!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

BootsRaingear posted:

We recorded it on Friday. It was infuriating. Thank you!

Hooray! You just made my Monday suck a little less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I'm holding my next weird banal fetish doc hostage until you guys actually record the Watch fetish?!? episode rather than Lemon talking about it.

In other words, I need motivation to look for more stuff and edit all of it.