Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Bob and Joanne from Terminator Week #4 is in my top favorite Super Best Friends moments ever, amazing

Everything to do with that poo poo game is amazing. The finder-hurter exploding into festive confetti especially

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Yessss, a new point and click full LP.

Time for Pat to demonstrate how bad he is at basic puzzles.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
I really, really need an honest answer as to why the last puzzle in that video took longer than 20 seconds.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Silentman0 posted:

I really, really need an honest answer as to why the last puzzle in that video took longer than 20 seconds.

I was actively POINTING at the bottom tile that Pat actually hovered over multiple times and didn't turn.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Oh, c'mon, give Pat some credit, he's a smart guy. For example, he taught me about this obscure piece of art called the Vesuvian Man.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
I enjoyed Terminator week, but Part #4 takes the prize between Dawn of Fate crashing twice, Woolie's reaction to the gameplay shift 44 minutes into the video, and the tale of Bob and Joanne to lead the video out. :golfclap:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Earlier in splatfest I had 2 people named Liam on my team and there were 3 people named Liam on team dog. I wish I got a picture but made me kinda curious to what the guys went with.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Earlier in splatfest I had 2 people named Liam on my team and there were 3 people named Liam on team dog. I wish I got a picture but made me kinda curious to what the guys went with.

I don't think Matt and Woolie had a chance to participate due to the Montreal Comic Con. I wouldn't mind knowing what they went with myself though.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Ride to Hell is the gift that keeps on giving.

Fun fact that hippy commune does get used.
In DLC.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
I would pay good money for someone with the equipment and expertise to pull the map files from this game and see if and/or how they all fit together. I bet there's all kinds of poo poo in there the game never even touches on.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Oh. Oh, my god.

Someone who can make gifs, I desperately need a gif of the police cycle flying in at around the 28 minute mark of today's Ride to Hell.

That poo poo, that poo poo right there. That was magic.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

pulp rag posted:

Oh. Oh, my god.

Someone who can make gifs, I desperately need a gif of the police cycle flying in at around the 28 minute mark of today's Ride to Hell.

That poo poo, that poo poo right there. That was magic.

your wish is my command

also, Gooncam is cool

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Descended from the stairway to heaven onto the highway of hell. This game is magical.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

OneDeadman posted:

your wish is my command

also, Gooncam is cool

Thank you, so much. :allears:

The more I look at it, the more I lose my poo poo. Also, I'll try out Gooncam so I don't have to request poo poo anymore.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Hearing Liam drop a 'Chinese myth dragon' reference during the final episode of Shattered Memories was a pleasant surprise. I guess I should have expected that one of the guys would have seen that goofy video. :allears:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

No one would happen to know when during the latest terminator video when Matt talks about the super secret art book canon? I don't want to go through all the spoiler talk to find it as I might see Genysis, but I wouldn't mind hearing what this piece of trivia is.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

No one would happen to know when during the latest terminator video when Matt talks about the super secret art book canon? I don't want to go through all the spoiler talk to find it as I might see Genysis, but I wouldn't mind hearing what this piece of trivia is.

According to James Cameron Skynet got remorseful about judgement day and built the time machine as a way to kill itself while getting around it's inability to self-terminate.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

You mean the thing Cameron mentioned in an interview? From what I know, the gist is that Skynet feels remorse for genociding humanity, and purposely lets the resistance exist in the hope they would eventually destroy it. As to why Skynet doesn't just commit shameful cyber-harakiri, I guess it comes back to the "I cannot self-terminate" deal.

At least, I think that's what you're talking about. Also, of course Matt likes it because it's basically a giant work.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I guess the guys didn't stick around for the post credits sequel hook at the end of Genisys with the way they're talking about the ending.

Matt didn't even bring it up during the spoiler talk. I guess he forgot about it.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

If it wanted to kill itself it should have just built more t1000's since it was super-paranoid about how it couldn't disable it's learning function and there was no way to stop it if it decided to mutiny.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Dexie posted:

Hearing Liam drop a 'Chinese myth dragon' reference during the final episode of Shattered Memories was a pleasant surprise. I guess I should have expected that one of the guys would have seen that goofy video. :allears:

Please tell me you're hinting at the snorlax video.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Charles Martel posted:

Please tell me you're hinting at the snorlax video.

Dis fucken kid don't know nuthin', word to yo motha.

Edit: THAT AIN'T RAICHU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Awww Liam cut his hair. I was liking the Punished Liam look.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

DumbparameciuM posted:

Dis fucken kid don't know nuthin', word to yo motha.

Edit: THAT AIN'T RAICHU

Snorlax is fuckin' helping everybody right now. If they didn't have that guy, you'd be fuckin' done.

Get the gently caress outta here there's no dragons. That's Henry Tso's textbook.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So uh, here's the English dub of Jojo.

It was recorded from a crowd showing so there's echo but still. I kinda like it :shobon:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It was recorded from a crowd showing so there's echo but still. I kinda like it :shobon:

It's not as bad as it could be, which is the best we could have asked for.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

You know, I completely forgot that Joseph was English and not American.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Silentman0 posted:

You know, I completely forgot that Joseph was English and not American.

Actually I pictured Jonathan was very English, I'm a little bit disappointed that Joseph sounds English though, I always pictured him as kind of an American upstart street-wise type.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
You'd think he would have lost his British accent.

He is New York's JoJo, after all.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Johnny Young Bosch as Johnathon leaves a lot to be desired.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

SkeletonHero posted:

You'd think he would have lost his British accent.

He is New York's JoJo, after all.

One of the cops or Smokey or somebody thinks he's a British tourist because of his accent near the beginning. That's really the only time it's mentioned.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The only english Jojo is Antifish for me

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

How does Woolie manage to be this salty about Animorphs

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Angry Walrus posted:

Johnny Young Bosch as Johnathon leaves a lot to be desired.

jyb is too good for Johnathan

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Andrast posted:

The same way he feels about breakfast, I suppose.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Andrast posted:

Just the beat of him going "I'm done" as soon as the title popped up basically killed me.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

FauxGateau posted:

Just the beat of him going "I'm done" as soon as the title popped up basically killed me.

Him bemusedly reading the 10/10 review while terrible loving platforming is occurring is okay*

*DON'T FORGET: okay = 10/10

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Salty Woolie is an ascended lifeform

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Well, Woolie does hate animals, of course he'd loathe a game that's all about turning into them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Personally, I liked his crazy rant against Scholastic books.