Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

prinnylaharl posted:

He magically creates jobs out of the kindness of his heart and that's all that matters.

Also racism, lots and lots of racism.

I can see that timeline already, "if the president can say it, so can I" :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

"Read my lips! No more Bush!"

(God, I feel old.)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Ague Proof posted:

QC makes nearly 10k a month.

:(

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Tom Tomorrow put up a Kickstarter to fund an anniversary collection.

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

$4108 a month goddamn I'd be surprised if Hagar the Horrible made that much.

You can make some pretty decent bank off evangelical Christians by making stuff that reinforces their worldview.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if not-Oatmeal guy let the mask drop at some point and revealed he was just trying to fleece them for beer and pizza money.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
I had forgotten about this guy. What a gold mine.

Seething.

Only conscious people. From the planet Earth. None of this heavily-sedated martians bullshit.

Lies

Pretty sure only one of those is an actual thing...

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

What politics are being represented by the guy in the Japan hat flying an American Flag without any stars?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Dr. Stab posted:

What politics are being represented by the guy in the Japan hat flying an American Flag without any stars?

The politics of kicking your rear end!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Oh god this is hilarious. This man is a second Branco we forgot about for a while.

alnilam posted:

The politics of kicking your rear end!

Subtle, nuanced commentary in visual form.

*a man in an american flag hat is depicted opening a can labeled "WHUP rear end!" while a ponytailed Birkenstock-wearing Liberal recoils in dismay*

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

It was a traitorous and inhumane lot of states that prided itself in making money of the enslavement of others and was unabashedly proud of doing so. Why the hell should we be tolerant of that?!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Jedit posted:

"Read my lips! No more Bush!"

(God, I feel old.)

:haw: Okay that's a good one.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

So many awful, loathsome cartoons. Have some good cartoons.

Sweet that she left out the buckles, but how could she make Scalia a Protestant?

Chris Christie

Telnaes also does animations synced to audio, which are kind of awkward, but maybe you'll like them?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2015/07/01/ted-cruz-does-his-best-mccarthy-impression/

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Does Bill Trantham use crayon on his cartoons?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

snakeandbake posted:

Get hosed Muir (again and forever)

A lot of the issues with his art is that he isn't getting hosed, and hasn't been for sometime.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Haters gonna hate :c00l:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

LashLightning posted:

A lot of the issues with his art is that he isn't getting hosed, and hasn't been for sometime.

That implies he ever has, though.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Something I realized about the DbD cartoon from the other day. Waifu and Liberal Strawsister talked about being late for their shift at the fuckbarn. But... who are they open to? Who are the customers? They said they only planned to serve a small handful of wealthy patrons at a time. So... why would they have daily shifts? THE LOGISTICS OF THIS FUCKBARN MAKE NO SENSE.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

Something I realized about the DbD cartoon from the other day. Waifu and Liberal Strawsister talked about being late for their shift at the fuckbarn. But... who are they open to? Who are the customers? They said they only planned to serve a small handful of wealthy patrons at a time. So... why would they have daily shifts? THE LOGISTICS OF THIS FUCKBARN MAKE NO SENSE.

You've had too much Politoons Thread, I'm cutting you off

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Political Cartoons 2015: THE LOGISTICS OF THIS FUCKBARN MAKE NO SENSE 

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Dr Cheeto posted:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Dr Cheeto posted:

Not empty-quoting, nosiree

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
So wait, is the Fuckbarn a real thing in DbD? Is Muir-insert selling off his wife as a prostitute? Is that why they're inexplicably naked all the time?

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated since I literally can't read DbD.

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013
Not selling her off, but a woman's place is to be seen, not heard, and clothes just get in the way of the marital rape.

edit ; The fuckbarn is actually just like an even shittier hooters for rich republicans or whoever else muir is fellating at any particular moment.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Mordiceius posted:

So they are ready for when Zed gets there after a hard day of working a real job witty one liners drinking beer and chopping vegetables.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

So wait, is the Fuckbarn a real thing in DbD? Is Muir-insert selling off his wife as a prostitute? Is that why they're inexplicably naked all the time?

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated since I literally can't read DbD.
It is a gentleman's club for the men to get away from the irrational women who are at the club serving them. It is a flawless plan.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Its not really a fuckbarn. We call it that as a derogatory term because Muir's poo poo is all extremely awful.

Its just a right-wing hooters... thing.

CampingCarl posted:

It is a gentleman's club for the men to get away from the irrational women who are at the club serving them. It is a flawless plan.

Ah but these are the good women who know their place and ask papa Zed for their every instruction.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Does anyone have that Mr.Fish cartoon with the dude in the cape skull loving a child? I feel it's very appropriate now considering all the talk about Trump going on.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

Its not really a fuckbarn. We call it that as a derogatory term because Muir's poo poo is all extremely awful.

I believe the "fuckbarn" designation came about when folks started speculating that Zed's MANLY club for MEN ONLY with NO WOMEN ALLOWED was a cover for a gay sex club.

Not that there's anything wrong with gay sex clubs, of course.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Dr Cheeto posted:

"What was her problem?"

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Let me see if I have grasped the economics of the Fuckbarn correctly.

Zed's 40-something wife and mother and her 40-something sister will be the mostly-naked bartenders and waitresses at a "nightclub" held in a barn on the back end of Nowhere, Texas, located on a lot of privately-owned land that is sufficiently massive that a helicopter is considered an acceptable and efficient method of traveling across it, targeted towards a demographic of presumably well-to-do men who are in search of a private place where men can be men in the company of other men.

It strikes me that this business plan would only be remotely acceptable if Zed was planning to start up one of those upper-crust clubs from The Invisibles where the primary attractor is the chance to hunt, kill, and eat another human being.

Edit: Muir, if this whole plot of your ends in Skye being pursued across a flood plain during a storm by Zed and a bunch of oil millionaires on polo ponies, and she slowly turns the tables on them due to her progressive wiles and instant kinship with a posse of illegal Mexicans who just happen to be in the neighborhood, culminating in a bitter, all-or-nothing fistfight in the rain at midnight between a wounded Zed and a desperate Skye where Zed is finally knocked into rushing waters by a mudslide, screaming "THANKS, OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--" as he plummets to a watery grave, I will personally show you how to set up Patreon and I will donate to it.

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jul 6, 2015

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Not only is the fuckbarn in a remote corner of a huge private property / embassy (?), but even in his own fantasies Zed is 100% the type to point a gun and ask "jest what're you doin on my property" to anyone and everyone who might be entering via the southern gate or whatever. That's real welcoming to, uh, customers.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wanderer posted:

Zed's 40-something wife and mother and her 40-something sister will be the mostly-naked bartenders and waitresses at a "nightclub" held in a barn on the back end of Nowhere, Texas, located on a lot of privately-owned land that is sufficiently massive that a helicopter is considered an acceptable and efficient method of traveling across it, targeted towards a demographic of presumably well-to-do men who are in search of a private place where men can be men in the company of other men.

It strikes me that this business plan would only be remotely acceptable if Zed was planning to start up one of those upper-crust clubs from The Invisibles where the primary attractor is the chance to hunt, kill, and eat another human being.

I think everyone involved is at least 50 by this point and at least one of them is giving up a lucrative career as a literal human hunter (Naomi) in order to cook steaks or whatever

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

alnilam posted:

Hey there fellow rap fan, are you hip to the latest tune by the Sugar Hill Group?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Wanderer posted:

What this really reminds me of is the Bohemian Grove. Now I don't believe in any of the bullshit conspiracy theories about satanic rituals and whatnot in there, but I do have a lot of reasons to believe people when they say it is the gayest club they have ever been to :gay:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Way to kinkshame Stilton!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

god i love hope and change

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Saint Sputnik posted:

"Stars and Snipes"

Every time I visit the US it kind of freaks me out how many houses have flags hanging on them. Is complaining about houses that don't have flags an actual thing? I have a hard time distinguishing between Kelly exaggerating for comic effect and Kelly making fun of things that actually happen.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

ToxicFrog posted:

Every time I visit the US it kind of freaks me out how many houses have flags hanging on them. Is complaining about houses that don't have flags an actual thing? I have a hard time distinguishing between Kelly exaggerating for comic effect and Kelly making fun of things that actually happen.

I mean, does a few crackpots doing it make it "a thing" ?

There's always a few houses that don't participate in any given holiday. Even on Christmas you'll see houses with not a single Christmas light. Some people may get :argh: over that or not having a flag but it'd just be dumb conservatives, obviously most people don't think that way.

"They must be Jewish" :rolleyes:

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

ToxicFrog posted:

We as a country are still fighting over whether a flag from a country that stopped existing 150 years ago should still be flying.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

ToxicFrog posted:

I don't think you understand just how many people feel the need to prove their more American than anybody they've ever met. American culture is just this bizarre never ending arms race in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Zaphod42 posted:

I mean, does a few crackpots doing it make it "a thing" ?

There's always a few houses that don't participate in any given holiday. Even on Christmas you'll see houses with not a single Christmas light. Some people may get :argh: over that or not having a flag but it'd just be dumb conservatives, obviously most people don't think that way.

"They must be Jewish" :rolleyes:

My (Jewish) family's tradition was to take a night just before Christmas and go tour the area, critiquing Christmas lights and laughing at the more ridiculous arrangements.

• Locked thread