Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIID-

Hrm-hm. Sorry. My name is Kid Rock, how are you? Did you sleep well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Kid looks like Bray Wyatt

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

moerketid posted:

Friend sent me this from Imgur. He thought it was cool.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4FXQp3T

I think the idea is pretty good. Execution leaves a bit to be desired though. Maybe black/white wasn't such a good idea. Alternatively, something a bit more subtle than out right ghastlies(?)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty clearly got Gengar and Haunter, and I'm assuming its setting it up to be Cubone's lost family.

The last time I played Pokemon was Red on my Game Boy Pocket.

Why can I remember this and not remember what time I work tomorrow morning despite having schedules posted weeks in advance.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Centripetal Horse posted:

Her legs are the exact shape of bone-in hams. I'm a great big fatass with huge legs, and this is how I fear my legs look to other people when I'm out walking around thinking my calf tattoos are all sweet and poo poo.

Pretty sure those are thighs, not calves, and as far as thighs go they're not that bad? :?:

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Centripetal Horse posted:

Her legs are the exact shape of bone-in hams. I'm a great big fatass with huge legs, and this is how I fear my legs look to other people when I'm out walking around thinking my calf tattoos are all sweet and poo poo.

If these weren't her thighs you would have a point.

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm
Prepare for an influx of lovely tattoos in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIjdyO10HjI

quote:

"Personal Tattoo Machine democratises the tattoo industry," he said. "It puts a tool used only by a limited group of people into the hands of enthusiasts, who are seeking an alternative and unique way to permanently mark their meaningful memories onto their skin."

Article

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Keket posted:

Article

So it's just a tattoo machine? You know you can buy them off eBay for :10bux:, right?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Keket posted:

Article

haha The tats look exactly how you would imagine. :allears:

quote:

"There is a missing link from the idea that you have in your head – what kind of tattoo you want – to execution done by someone else," the designer told Dezeen.

Yea, the "missing link" is the skill of a trained professional. They must think using a tat machine on skin is no different than pen on paper. Have fun with that, "tattoo enthusiasts!"

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I don't get it. Why would you use that product rather than a tattoo gun? Or more to the point, how is that not a tattoo gun? And frankly DIY tattooing is second on my list of poo poo to never DIY, right behind home surgery.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Is this one real ? I can never tell.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I found an explanation for the semicolon tattoos posted recently:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/360976-if-you-see-someone-with-a-semicolon-on-their-body-heres-what-it-really-means/

I feel a little bad but its still super dumb. Stop encouraging people to get a dumb tattoo. :smith:

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
saw a bearded man in his 50s jogging around seattle with sponge bob on one calf and bart pulling his pants down on the other. no joke between the two or anything just exact copies of how they were drawn. no other tattoos that i saw

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Zaphod42 posted:

I found an explanation for the semicolon tattoos posted recently:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/360976-if-you-see-someone-with-a-semicolon-on-their-body-heres-what-it-really-means/

I feel a little bad but its still super dumb. Stop encouraging people to get a dumb tattoo. :smith:

No it's still stupid

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This is great

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

cyberia posted:

So it's just a tattoo machine? You know you can buy them off eBay for :10bux:, right?

You can get a full kit for like $30

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

atr eyu?

Oh, gently caress, like the band? Is that it?

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

cash crab posted:

atr eyu?

Naw, he's just really into Neverending Story.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Timeless

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's one hell of a track mark above it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I'm in awe

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

cash crab posted:

This is great

I quite like it too, but my question with all tattoos like this is "how difficult will it be to cover it for a job interview?" I can't really tell where this one is. Somewhere on the leg ?

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

IUG posted:

*wakes up from a wicked nod on a dingy apartment floor, somewhere in San Francisco*

Ahhhhh poo poo goddamn jesus that's some gnarly smack my dude, hey, what's this on my arm?

Ah gently caress it, at least I still have an arm.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

dumb. posted:

Timeless

Nope, I can't see him ever regretting that at all.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Minions are the Tinker Bell tattoos of our time.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

atr eyu?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Death Before Dish-Owner!

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

hyperhazard posted:

Minions are the Tinker Bell tattoos of our time.

If tinkerbell was the laziest turd of a character design of all time.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

IUG posted:

On the outside of the arm?

Weird place to shoot up, but okay. Maybe that's why it scabbed like that, who knows.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Istari posted:

I quite like it too, but my question with all tattoos like this is "how difficult will it be to cover it for a job interview?" I can't really tell where this one is. Somewhere on the leg ?

It's the back of an arm, and like any tattoo that isn't on the neck, face or hands, it's piss easy to cover for a job interview.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
ADF got more tattoos!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Hadaka Apron posted:

ADF got more tattoos!

I really enjoy the racist pointer finger. So is this person a nazi or really ignorant?

(Wolfsangel N)

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Lord Frisk posted:

I really enjoy the racist pointer finger. So is this person a nazi or really ignorant?

(Wolfsangel N)

Can't they be both?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lord Frisk posted:

(Wolfsangel N)

I'm not convinced that's supposed to be a wolfsangel. It's missing the crossbeam, has completely wrong hooks, and greatly different proportions:

The only one I know of that's used as an N lacks the endhooks entirely:

I think it's just a stupid, pseudo-mystic runic sort of thing that just kinda sorta resembles a wolfsangel by accident.

Edit: unless there's some particular neo-nazi thing I haven't seen before.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 21:05 on Jul 10, 2015

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!

A perfect marriage of message and medium as far as I'm concerned

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm not convinced that's supposed to be a wolfsangel. It's missing the crossbeam, has completely wrong hooks, and greatly different proportions:

The only one I know of that's used as an N lacks the endhooks entirely:

I think it's just a stupid, pseudo-mystic runic sort of thing that just kinda sorta resembles a wolfsangel by accident.

Edit: unless there's some particular neo-nazi thing I haven't seen before.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Is that supposed to be proof? It still doesn't look anything like the symbol on her pointer finger. Her fingers spell out "misandry", the upside down triangles with the "la masa clitoral" make me think that she's just a very staunch queer feminist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
The N is supposed to kind of resemble the anarchy symbol while also making a combo male/female symbol with the parts of the N that go outside the circle, which have an arrow and cross on them respectively. Like how they made the circle on the anarchy symbol into the transgender symbol. Ya dinguses.

• Locked thread