Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

at least that BLACK HOLE JAMMER guy got him corrected immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Is there a comprehensive behind-the-scenes look at the vehicles that get destroyed on WWE TV? I want to know what went into the stunt and what happened to the car afterwards. They should all be in a warehouse.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i think he makes a good point

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i think he makes a good point

Right of expression means people have to right to express criticism of your expression. :science:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Great White Hope posted:

Right of expression means people have to right to express criticism of your expression. :science:

And it means that if you disagree with them using this right you can shame them publicly and hopefully get them fired from their job.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I seriously thought Meninism was satire. I mean, obviously MRA's exist and all but specifically Meninism started out as a parody, didn't it?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

And it means that if you disagree with them using this right you can shame them publicly and hopefully get them fired from their job.

Exactly! The internet is great because you're allowed to do stupid things and I get to laugh at them, and then I get to laugh at people getting stupidly mad at the original stupid thing instead of shaking their head and laughing at the original goofball who doesn't get the internet. :911:

Then occasionally I'll do a stupid thing and laugh at myself.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

this is going places

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
why are people getting upset with mennonites

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MotU posted:

have you seen the stupid clothes they wear

now kaneonites, i can get behind them

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I prefer to get behind sodomites if I have my choice

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Meanwhile, on the Tough Enough side of the company:

https://twitter.com/ToughGiorgia/status/618113537886425088/photo/1

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MotU posted:

CHICKENS.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Dexie posted:

lol isn't that the same one emma had a few days ago

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

Yup, the top part anyway.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Shima Honnou posted:

Do unto others as they did unto Walmart

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DannoMack posted:

I prefer to get behind sodomites if I have my choice

They'll never see you coming.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dammit Striker I like your commentary just shut your internet pie hole and talk about magic dragon wrestlers

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MotU posted:

Shiftless.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic and you don't think doing that makes you anything but literally the lowest scum on the earth. There is a very big difference between being a lovely person and out and out trying to ruin someones life. The former is localized, a poo poo is a poo poo. The latter, that just makes you scum.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Onmi posted:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic and you don't think doing that makes you anything but literally the lowest scum on the earth. There is a very big difference between being a lovely person and out and out trying to ruin someones life. The former is localized, a poo poo is a poo poo. The latter, that just makes you scum.

Weeeell...maybe I wouldn't actively try to get him fired, but if that information were to leak to one of his employees and he decided that reflected bad on him, I wouldn't shed tears for the guy, know what I mean?

And even if I were, who are you to say me thinking you should lose your livelihood over terrible backwards opinions makes me scum? Where's my freedom of speech?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Dias posted:

Weeeell...maybe I wouldn't actively try to get him fired, but if that information were to leak to one of his employees and he decided that reflected bad on him, I wouldn't shed tears for the guy, know what I mean?

And even if I were, who are you to say me thinking you should lose your livelihood over terrible backwards opinions makes me scum? Where's my freedom of speech?

Up your colon with the rest of your poo poo. Freedom of Speech is not the freedom to be a oval office, if you run around in public screaming obscenities, then you're going to be arrested. I don't support anyone being a poo poo, so doing so and thinking it's okay because the person you're doing it to has opinions you don't agree with is literally the lowest form of life you can obtain, sans actually physically hurting people for your opinions.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
EDIT: ah, gently caress it, poo poo was already supposed to be dead as per mod hint, he's being dumb in public, gently caress it.

Dias fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 8, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

EDIT: Killed for the same reason

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Dammit Striker I like your commentary just shut your internet pie hole and talk about magic dragon wrestlers

The best thing about Striker's commentary was Cole and Lawler's obvious disdain for him.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

For gently caress's sake, Striker

FFS
Striker

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Maybe Striker thinks Meninist is another name for the Tanahashi Sling Blade. I mean, call it what you will.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Dexie posted:

People were worried Emma shoplifted her new swimsuit, but going by this I'd say she just stole the bottoms from this girl.

Although I guess that doesn't PRECLUDE her from having shoplifted the top.

We need Matlock.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Sanguinia posted:

People were worried Emma shoplifted her new swimsuit, but going by this I'd say she just stole the bottoms from this girl.

Although I guess that doesn't PRECLUDE her from having shoplifted the top.

We need Matlock.

Matlock was a defense attorney. What are you saying here, Sanguinia

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ayn rand hand job posted:

Matlock was a defense attorney. What are you saying here, Sanguinia

Grandpa Simpson told me Matlock found culprits. Was he lying to me? :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sanguinia posted:

It's possible he found them in an effort to exonerate his client, Brock Lesnar.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Dexie posted:

Nowhere near as hot as Emma.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sanguinia posted:

He'd often solve the crime to prove his clients were not guilty.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

It's possible he found them in an effort to exonerate his client, Brock Lesnar.

Matlock is some weird Phoenix Wright/Paul Heyman monstrosity?

No wonder old people liked him, that sounds rad.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I'd like to see Heyman cross examine a parrot.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cross posting from the total divas thread, Eva Marie's husband fired a shot http://whatculture.com/wwe/eva-maries-husband-takes-personal-shot-at-nikki-bella.php

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Let the thousand years of red begin.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ayn rand hand job posted:

I'd like to see Heyman cross examine a parrot.

"BRAAWWK! BRAAWWWK! BRAAWWWK!"
"Please, Mister Heyman, may just get a word it"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Eva Marie is continuing to rule because she makes stupid people mad that she's smarter than them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

dromal phrenia posted:

Cross posting from the total divas thread, Eva Marie's husband fired a shot http://whatculture.com/wwe/eva-maries-husband-takes-personal-shot-at-nikki-bella.php
lmao Eva has gotten better at wrestling in 3 months with Kendrick than the Bella Twins have in the last 6 years.