Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Serf posted:

"She's a lovely person therefore she deserved death threats and harassment."

But but but but she talked about depression! And edgy 4chan kids made jokes about it making them depressed (because it's a text adventure and not a real game, y'see), so she has to be Satan Von StalinHitler, right?

I think we've hit the core essence of Gamergate here. Directionless anger mixed with paranoia, denial, and general internet edgelord bullshit.

Nevvy Z posted:

How is Gamergate relevant now a year later? I mean, it's clearly obviously a dumb load of poo poo but at this point who cares about them?

People are still getting threatened, abused, driven out of jobs, etc. It's not quite as bad as it was at peak, but it's still pretty awful. And it sure as hell is worse now than it was before every creepy stalker dickhole on the internet had a banner to rally under.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jul 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nevvy Z posted:

How is Gamergate relevant now a year later? I mean, it's clearly obviously a dumb load of poo poo but at this point who cares about them?

I'm not sure that it is relevant, I personally don't follow it at all. But there seem to be a number of people who really have a lot to get off their chests regarding Zoe Quinn and the like and, as a believer in free speech, I think we should provide a platform for them to describe what troubles them. It's also a good opportunity in this thread to do some forensics and see various perspectives of Gamergate's origins.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Popular Thug Drink posted:

I'm not sure that it is relevant, I personally don't follow it at all. But there seem to be a number of people who really have a lot to get off their chests regarding Zoe Quinn and the like and, as a believer in free speech, I think we should provide a platform for them to describe what troubles them. It's also a good opportunity in this thread to do some forensics and see various perspectives of Gamergate's origins.

Can't we just post the SMG posts instead? It's a pretty accurate summation.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

please let me show you screenshots of all The Ladies swooning over me

Serf posted:

"She's a lovely person therefore she deserved death threats and harassment."

Please don't put words in my mouth. I said criticism, not harassment or death threats. No one "deserves" to be harassed, but that's not some unique thing these women have experienced. And it was never the majority of Gamergate (insert the 1% or less of Gamergate tweets being identifiable as harassment pic).

Can we get off Zoe now? I was throwing some stuff out there to see what stuck, and my mis-remembering of how Zoe exploited Robin Williams' suicide was a bit off, but it was by no means the important or only point I made. It was just happenstance that it was the first one in my post.

I'm still looking for people to defend the psycho dog-killer Wu who forcefully inserted herself into this circus. And I need more mealy-mouthed appeals to what Anita's doing. She hasn't totally jumped the shark into irrelevance in the "Witcher 3 so racist" debacle that all of these progressives rallied behind (she was one of the people tweeting about it, iirc) and, even more tellingly, the "Doom 4 so violent and that's so baaaaaad" nonsense. No way. We should really appreciate what she has to say.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pandemonium posted:

Please don't put words in my mouth. I said criticism, not harassment or death threats. No one "deserves" to be harassed, but that's not some unique thing these women have experienced. And it was never the majority of Gamergate (insert the 1% or less of Gamergate tweets being identifiable as harassment pic).

Can we get off Zoe now? I was throwing some stuff out there to see what stuck, and my mis-remembering of how Zoe exploited Robin Williams' suicide was a bit off, but it was by no means the important or only point I made. It was just happenstance that it was the first one in my post.

I'm still looking for people to defend the psycho dog-killer Wu who forcefully inserted herself into this circus. And I need more mealy-mouthed appeals to what Anita's doing. She hasn't totally jumped the shark into irrelevance in the "Witcher 3 so racist" debacle that all of these progressives rallied behind (she was one of the people tweeting about it, iirc) and, even more tellingly, the "Doom 4 so violent and that's so baaaaaad" nonsense. No way. We should really appreciate what she has to say.

What in the world does any of this have to do with ethics in games journalism?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Obdicut posted:

Nope. It's basically what I said, too. It's just I didn't then creepily imply that her job at 23 made her a bad person forever.

So her videos AREN'T being delayed by the massive amounts of scholarly research that's evidently required to make them?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dominic White posted:

But but but but she talked about depression! And edgy 4chan kids made jokes about it making them depressed (because it's a text adventure and not a real game, y'see), so she has to be Satan Von StalinHitler, right?

I think we've hit the core essence of Gamergate here. Directionless anger mixed with paranoia, denial, and general internet edgelord bullshit.

I think it's more the fact that she's a woman who didn't shut up and take the abuse.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pandemonium posted:

So, what you're saying is that you are just spouting random bullshit accusations that you do not intend to defend, or even pretend to have researched?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Pandemonium posted:

Can we get off Zoe now?

Oh, you mean that your bullshit wasn't sticking there? That your bucketload of Gamergate chum turns out to be easily debunked nonsense?

How about you put those goalposts down. I can't even see them anymore. I'm not even sure if there are goalposts. It's all gone a bit Calvinball, no? I think you're just shouting random womens names now and seeing if anyone will bite. Is that how this game works?

Marie Curie was... I dunno... An illuminati pedophile! Am I doing it right?

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 9, 2015

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pandemonium posted:

I don't see why anyone should take any of your accusations credibly, especially when you've admitted you're just making it up as you go along for some weird reason. Do you have any proof of any of these horrible crimes or are you just doing what Gamergate seemed to do, which was to launch every accusation under the sun to avoid talking about her real crime: that she is a woman with an opinion?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dominic White posted:

I was being serious. Every option during the game is wrong and gets an explanation why its wrong. It illustrates the endless and suffocating nature of life with depression.

I think you need to relax, brah.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Pandemonium posted:

So since you just decided that you're done "throwing some stuff out there to see what stuck" about Zoe Quinn, you'll just dust off your hands and start flinging out random bullshit about someone else. Classy.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Brianna Wu is a dog killer now?

Haha, oh goobergate, never change.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Slanderer posted:

So, what you're saying is that you are just spouting random bullshit accusations that you do not intend to defend, or even pretend to have researched?

I was just throwing things out there getting a feel the pulse of the discussion. Clearly a lot of people have a clearer memory of this Zoe stuff than I do. Lot of care-hards.

I'm not looking to probe further into the Robin Williams thing, but I am glad I got all of you to stop perseverating on the whole sex stuff. What she did to the Wizards and the Fine Young Capitalists were unconscionable, though. I haven't seen anyone defend her there other than to do some silly hand-waving to try to obfuscate things.

I want to have a laugh about "I-had-to-flee-my-house-because-of-harassment-but-actually-I-never-left-my-house-and-even-did-interviews-there-during-the-time-period-I-said-I-had-fled-because-I-feared-for-my-life" Brianna Wu. Or the fake threat at the Colorado University (or was it Utah) that Anita used to cancel her speech and milk some more of that outrage Patreon money so she could steal LP material to leisurely make her lackluster, both in terms of quality and content, videos.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Error 404 posted:

Brianna Wu is a dog killer now?

Haha, oh goobergate, never change.

The way I remember it, her dog died, she tweeted about it, and almost immediately an account popped up with the name of her dead dog to tweet at her about how she was responsible for his death. But yeah, it still gets spun as her being the bad person.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Dominic White posted:

Oh, you mean that your bullshit wasn't sticking there? That your bucketload of Gamergate chum turns out to be easily debunked nonsense?

How about you put those goalposts down. I can't even see them anymore. I'm not even sure if there are goalposts. It's all gone a bit Calvinball, no? I think you're just shouting random womens names now and seeing if anyone will bite. Is that how this game works?

Marie Curie was... I dunno... An illuminati pedophile! Am I doing it right?

You love your goal posts, eh? Can I please see the debunking of her attack on the Wizards and how that affected them, as well as what she did to the Fine Young Capitalists?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

So her videos AREN'T being delayed by the massive amounts of scholarly research that's evidently required to make them?

Huh? What did that have to do with what I said? They're doing lots of research, obviously. The result is, to me, kind of anemic. That's what makes the frenzy against her bizarre.

Pandemonium posted:

This is why the criticisms you make are impossible to take seriously. You know that 'throwing stuff out there to see what sticks' is a bad thing to do, right?

Edit: Edited to make it less personal.

Obdicut fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 9, 2015

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pandemonium posted:

I was just throwing things out there getting a feel the pulse of the discussion. Clearly a lot of people have a clearer memory of this Zoe stuff than I do. Lot of care-hards.

I'm not looking to probe further into the Robin Williams thing, but I am glad I got all of you to stop perseverating on the whole sex stuff. What she did to the Wizards and the Fine Young Capitalists were unconscionable, though. I haven't seen anyone defend her there other than to do some silly hand-waving to try to obfuscate things.

I want to have a laugh about "I-had-to-flee-my-house-because-of-harassment-but-actually-I-never-left-my-house-and-even-did-interviews-there-during-the-time-period-I-said-I-had-fled-because-I-feared-for-my-life" Brianna Wu. Or the fake threat at the Colorado University (or was it Utah) that Anita used to cancel her speech and milk some more of that outrage Patreon money so she could steal LP material to leisurely make her lackluster, both in terms of quality and content, videos.

It's strange that you would accuse people of having better memories when you're dredging up rumors so obscure that nobody else has even heard of them, that you could have only heard if you were participating in these anti-Quinn discussions in earnest. Most adults find it embarrassing to be immediately and conclusively proven a fraud, do you? I think that you express a large degree of this same rabid anti-Quinn hatred that Gamergate shares: could you guess as to why they dislike her so much, or maybe just women in general?

Pandemonium posted:

You love your goal posts, eh? Can I please see the debunking of her attack on the Wizards and how that affected them, as well as what she did to the Fine Young Capitalists?

You have to actually indicate what your allegations are instead of just saying phrases and hoping other people make connections for you. This is not how individuals with orderly thought processes make arguments. There's no reason for anyone to believe what you're accusing her of when you're practically foaming at the mouth.

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 9, 2015

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

I'm calling it a night, but I'm going to preemptively shoot down one more piece of bullshit, because Pandemonium mentioned it in passing:

Gamergate claims: SJWs have declared Witcher 3 the most racist game ever, want it banned, etc. A guy wrote an article about how evil it was and is harassing the developers daily.

Reality: One of GG's few male targets - a south-african university teacher of journalistic ethics, no less - wrote a piece about how the game had a completely white cast, and that this was a bit of a problem. I know the guy, and Witcher 3 is his favourite game of the past five years. He posts screenshots daily. He's been gushing all over the place. He loves 99.9% of it. The only thing he HAS complained about is that there's not a single non-white character in the game (oddly, there was one in the first game, but none in the third). Hasn't stopped him from loving it to bits. He has asked the developers to try better on the diversity front for their next game.

So, yeah. People can like things AND criticise them at the same time. It's a strange concept for some.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jul 9, 2015

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Are you suggesting that if they were all released you would have no complaints about her?

Because I'm pretty sure you'd be circling bits of her videos to show us the coded messages to the other Social Justice Illuminati.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Dominic White posted:

So, yeah. People can like things AND criticise them at the same time. It's a strange concept for some.

Well for the GamerGate crowd criticism seems to go hand in glove with spreading rumors and conducting protracted campaigns of harassment.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
I'm going to regret asking this, but who the hell are the Wizards? Why is this something anyone should know?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Serf posted:

The way I remember it, her dog died, she tweeted about it, and almost immediately an account popped up with the name of her dead dog to tweet at her about how she was responsible for his death. But yeah, it still gets spun as her being the bad person.

I thought she had left the dog outside during winter and it died and she blamed gg for it. THEN the mock twitter appeared.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Serf posted:

Oh yeah, that's the one where she took a screenshot of her dog's parody Twitter account one second after the offensive Tweet was posted.

Which is only really possible if you're the one who posted the Tweet in the first place.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Obdicut posted:

This is why people like you are impossible to take seriously. You know that 'throwing stuff out there to see what sticks' is a bad thing to do, right?

It's been a long time since I read anything about that drama-storm around Zoe. I was just trying to get an idea of where it stood today after I noticed a lot of the posters in this thread are still very much invested in it and have a crystal clear recollection of how events unfolded last year.

Don't take everything you read on SA or the internet in general so seriously, please.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Obdicut posted:

I'm going to regret asking this, but who the hell are the Wizards? Why is this something anyone should know?

The people on Wizardchan, the forum for depressed virgin nerds to feel safe.

That's not the derisive description either. That's what it's billed as.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Obdicut posted:

From the context of Pandemonium's posts and my general (poor) knowledge of Gamergate supporters, I think they're people who made it to the age of 30 without having sex. It at least would indicate why they hate Zoe Quinn so much.

Pandemonium posted:

It's been a long time since I read anything about that drama-storm around Zoe. I was just trying to get an idea of where it stood today after I noticed a lot of the posters in this thread are still very much invested in it and have a crystal clear recollection of how events unfolded last year.

Don't take everything you read on SA or the internet in general so seriously, please.

So are you embarrassed that all of your extremely weak and strange accusations against Zoe Quinn are, like the majority of Gamergate's accusations, based on personal emotional issues and not factual observable reality?

Uncle Wemus posted:

The people on Wizardchan, the forum for depressed virgin nerds to feel safe.

That's not the derisive description either. That's what it's billed as.

Wow, really? I was spitballing that. I guess Gamergate isn't as hard to understand as I thought.

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 9, 2015

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Nobody should be talking about Zoe Quinn.

Because Eron Gonji should have kept his private loving business private. Are there no concepts of boundaries anymore? Are we just spewing private poo poo, no matter how damaging and embarrassing, into the public sphere now? If she was emotionally manipulative and damaging, handle it within your own loving social circles. Your friends, your therapists, the authorities, the people involved. Typically when someone got cheated on, they'd call up the other guy's wife and say, 'Yeah, your husband is a scumbag and he's cheating on you.' Do that. Don't try to get the internet to do your dirty work for you.

What he wanted to do was the same poo poo that gamer gaters routinely decry: shame and manipulation to punish her for her crimes. I don't buy his excuse that he 'just wanted to let everyone know the implications of her sleeping with journalists' for a second. It's like Dennis talking to Mac about the 'implications' of bringing women down alone on the boat in the middle of the ocean in 'Its Always Sunny'. He wanted to (figuratively) gently caress her over.

She wasn't the head of a major studio, she released one lovely, free text adventure game that got a one sentence mention in an article with fifty other games that nobody remembers. And if this never blew up, guess what? No one would remember that goddamn game either. Is one loving sentence worth it? She wasn't shuffling around millions of dollars, or hundreds of thousands or barely even thousands probably. loving hell, she wasn't even influential in the goddamn indie scene. Maybe in the Twine community, so congratulations I guess.

Whether or not she's a bad person, an rear end in a top hat or a sociopath is besides the point. It doesn't matter and I'm not taking any position on that. I've personally had to deal with people like that and I didn't come on SA and shout to the high heavens to expose their misdeeds. Nor did I try to ruin their lives over it. He was hurt and he wanted to hurt back using the tools he had, it is that simple. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably didn't intend for it to get this out of hand. But he shouldn't have exposed their business to the world instead of handling it like an adult. If GG was against hypocrisy, they'd tell Eron to go gently caress himself with a thorny pine cone. Because what he did to Zoe is exactly what they protest against.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

I thought she had left the dog outside during winter and it died and she blamed gg for it. THEN the mock twitter appeared.

If GamerGate was actually about any of the things it said it was, that wouldn't even matter. But if it's about heaping enough shame on a handful of people to provide a kind of moral cover to act like a poo poo on the internet - well then the details are very important.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Serf posted:

The way I remember it she left the dog outside during a Boston winter day to die in the cold. Please confirm/deny this accusation because it's how I remember it and it could be wrong.

Making a Twitter for the dog was no good, but it's not what I was referring to. Also, I think it's a little problematic to say that "Gamergate did it". One person did it.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Dominic White posted:

I'm calling it a night, but I'm going to preemptively shoot down one more piece of bullshit, because Pandemonium mentioned it in passing:

Gamergate claims: SJWs have declared Witcher 3 the most racist game ever, want it banned, etc. A guy wrote an article about how evil it was and is harassing the developers daily.

Reality: One of GG's few male targets - a south-african university teacher of journalistic ethics, no less - wrote a piece about how the game had a completely white cast, and that this was a bit of a problem. I know the guy, and Witcher 3 is his favourite game of the past five years. He posts screenshots daily. He's been gushing all over the place. He loves 99.9% of it. The only thing he HAS complained about is that there's not a single non-white character in the game (oddly, there was one in the first game, but none in the third). Hasn't stopped him from loving it to bits. He has asked the developers to try better on the diversity front for their next game.

I was curious to see if people were still calling for his head on Twitter, and unsurprisingly they are. One of the first things to come up in his mentions is this totally-convincing piece of proof that Tauriq Moosa is actually...privileged!!! Evidence includes proof that he went to college (gasp) and a random redditor explaining how white people are the real victims of racism in south africa.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dapper Dan posted:

Because Eron Gonji should have kept his private loving business private. Are there no concepts of boundaries anymore? Are we just spewing private poo poo, no matter how damaging and embarrassing, into the public sphere now? If she was emotionally manipulative and damaging, handle it within your own loving social circles. Your friends, your therapists, the authorities, the people involved. Typically when someone got cheated on, they'd call up the other guy's wife and say, 'Yeah, your husband is a scumbag and he's cheating on you.' Do that. Don't try to get the internet to do your dirty work for you.

What he wanted to do was the same poo poo that gamer gaters routinely decry: shame and manipulation to punish her for her crimes. I don't buy his excuse that he 'just wanted to let everyone know the implications of her sleeping with journalists' for a second. It's like Dennis talking to Mac about the 'implications' of bringing women down alone on the boat in the middle of the ocean in 'Its Always Sunny'. He wanted to (figuratively) gently caress her over.

She wasn't the head of a major studio, she released one lovely, free text adventure game that got a one sentence mention in an article with fifty other games that nobody remembers. And if this never blew up, guess what? No one would remember that goddamn game either. Is one loving sentence worth it? She wasn't shuffling around millions of dollars, or hundreds of thousands or barely even thousands probably. loving hell, she wasn't even influential in the goddamn indie scene. Maybe in the Twine community, so congratulations I guess.

Whether or not she's a bad person, an rear end in a top hat or a sociopath is besides the point. It doesn't matter and I'm not taking any position on that. I've personally had to deal with people like that and I didn't come on SA and shout to the high heavens to expose their misdeeds. Nor did I try to ruin their lives over it. He was hurt and he wanted to hurt back using the tools he had, it is that simple. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably didn't intend for it to get this out of hand. But he shouldn't have exposed their business to the world instead of handling it like an adult. If GG was against hypocrisy, they'd tell Eron to go gently caress himself with a thorny pine cone. Because what he did to Zoe is exactly what they protest against.

All of this is so, so true.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Uncle Wemus posted:

This doesn't even make sense as a half-remembered idea, man.

Pandemonium posted:

Well, don't worry, I'm not taking you seriously. I actually did think you were parodying a GGer with your first post because it was so terrible.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Obdicut posted:

They're doing lots of research, obviously.

Why is it obvious that someone is putting in a lot of work when the results don't reflect it?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Obdicut posted:

Wizardchan, a 4chan spinoff site for 30+ year old virgins who have decided to sequester themselves away from outside internet contact and call themselves wizards, because they have failed where their virile 4chan cousins had done so well.

Quinn suggested that it was a stupid site and that the whole concept behind it is socially harmful, and is only reinforcing their rather unsettling philosophy. Such is her villainy.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Obdicut posted:

This is important. I'm glad you were ignorant of them and now hopefully are not. One of the places Zoe chose to attack as being a vile hive of misogynists that did nothing but threaten and harass her was a forum on 4chan that is supposed to be a safe space for virgin men over 30 years old. That she would choose them and sic her little crew on them is something that should not be forgotten in this whirlwind of "she hosed some people and everyone should shutup" that seems to be the hobby of a few folks that are posting here.

(Not to mention her evidence of the wizards attacking her was likely a false flag)

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pandemonium posted:

The way I remember it she left the dog outside during a Boston winter day to die in the cold. Please confirm/deny this accusation because it's how I remember it and it could be wrong.

Making a Twitter for the dog was no good, but it's not what I was referring to. Also, I think it's a little problematic to say that "Gamergate did it". One person did it.

I was following her at the time, and I remember some tweets about how her dog was sick, and taking him to the vet. I've never heard anything about him being left out in the cold.

Also, I didn't say Gamergate made the dead dog account.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Why is it obvious that someone is putting in a lot of work when the results don't reflect it?

They do, though. There's obviously a lot of work involved. Maybe you're evaluating them solely from a 'how much time did it take to splice the video together' perspective or something?

Pandemonium posted:

Yeah, you remembered wrong, unsurprisingly. Whodathunkit.

Pandemonium posted:

This is important. I'm glad you were ignorant of them and now hopefully are not. One of the places Zoe chose to attack as being a vile hive of misogynists that did nothing but threaten and harass her was a forum on 4chan that is supposed to be a safe space for virgin men over 30 years old. That she would choose them and sic her little crew on them is something that should not be forgotten in this whirlwind of "she hosed some people and everyone should shutup" that seems to be the hobby of a few folks that are posting here.

(Not to mention her evidence of the wizards attacking her was likely a false flag)

Hey you're kind of swerving away from 'this doesn't matter and I'm just half-assing it', now you're all serious.

Given your previous 'throwing stuff out to see what sticks' approach, I don't think you're a credible source of information.

Edit: Edited to make it less personal.

Obdicut fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Jul 9, 2015

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Dapper Dan posted:

I have to disagree with this one point, because he has gone on record in published interviews admitting that he not only purposefully tried to get people to attack her, but that he also wishes he had put even more fuel for the mob into his zoe post (and that he is still, months later, working on a followup that will expose her lies even further!). It's hard to give him any benefit of the doubt that this point, just going by his own published account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Nevvy Z posted:

Are you suggesting that if they were all released you would have no complaints about her?

• Locked thread