Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Djarum posted:

I want it so BAD!

What the poo poo, where'd that come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rhyno posted:

What the poo poo, where'd that come from?

Preview Night at SDCC is tonight.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Edit: wrong figure, nevermind

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

Preview Night at SDCC is tonight.

Well gently caress.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
It is likely a Walgreens exclusive along with the Black Ant Eric O'Grady that was announced this morning.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

It is a Walgreens exclusive.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That ain't so bad. I found like 40 Venoms locally so hopefully I can find that DD.

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

So it looks like people already have NECA's SDCC Ambush Predator. Did I miss a flash sale or something? Isn't there some way to get my hands on one of those via NECA themselves or something? I'm so confused.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
DC Collectibles debuted new lines of Darwyn Cooke and Lee Bermejo action figures. I think that Cooke Harley Quinn is going to sell like crazy, and the Bermejo Luthor looks fantastic.

http://m.hitfix.com/harpy/exclusive-8-stylized-dc-characters-make-their-action-figure-debut-at-comic-con

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Be still my beating heart, be still.

Ash from Sideshow!

Hot Toys Falcon Cockpit.

Hot Toys Leia.

Hot Toys Trooper Luke.

Hot Toys Genisys Endo (im most excited for this, ive always wanted a Hot Toys quality Endo!)

Hot Toys BttF 2 Marty!

3A Dredd and Lawmaster.

3A Judge Death and Judge Fear.

I thought I was loving done collecting high end poo poo...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is that a 1/6 scale cockpit or does it have mini Han and Chewie in it?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aphrodite posted:

Is that a 1/6 scale cockpit or does it have mini Han and Chewie in it?

1/6th scale. You're going to need a bigger display case.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Save up those pennies!

Bandit64
Oct 22, 2001
Dinosaur Gum

The_Doctor posted:

The 1/6th scale Tie Fighter beside it was even more nuts, can't even imagine the price tag on that one.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Vintersorg posted:

Save up those pennies!

So being unable to accurately sculpt Harrison Ford's face is just a running joke in the toy industry, right?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

I already do. I can't even fit Falcon because of his wingspan.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I was excited about Ash until I found it Sideshow is making him.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Djarum posted:

Take it as rumor until after SDCC I guess but someone leaked supposed Spider-Man waves to Marvelousnews

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemid=19007&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Speed Demon - 630509397273
Beetle (Possibly female version) - 630509397280
Venom - 630509397341
Morbius - 630509397359
Jack O' Lantern - 640509397365
Gwen Stacey - 630509397372
Spider-Man - 630509397402
Spider Silk - 630509402632
Shocker - 630509402656
Miles Morales Spider-Man - 630509402663
Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton) - 630509402670
Peter Parker - 630509402694
Electro - 630509402700

While I'd love 99% of it I am not sure if it is real. I mean some of the choices there are a stretch, Spider Silk and Ashley Barton? I am all for a McFarlane Venom, new Morbius, Jack O'Lantern, Shocker and Electro. I would imagine one of the BAF would HAVE to be Kingpin at this point. The other isn't so simple, perhaps Vulture since he is the only classic villain not on the list that hasn't got a remake, not counting Dr. Octopus since no one can top ML8 and unless they are going to do the Erik Larson White Suited version there is no sense in it.

Looks like a pretty good rumor

http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mod...tart=0&sl=19161

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How much money is a 1/6 scale Delorean going to cost because I need to start saving money.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

How much money is a 1/6 scale Delorean going to cost because I need to start saving money.

First one was $690.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Aphrodite posted:

First one was $690.

That's a decent head start toward a real one, ffs.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I am loving they are heavily pushing to get all the Superior Foes of Spider-Man in figure form. Man a lot of these new characters look great too.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Legends Infinite Daredevil is back on Amazon for $22.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo that endo looks awesome!

No fuzzy dice in the cockpit for the falcon, 2/10 would not buy :colbert:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Holy poo poo that endo looks awesome!

No fuzzy dice in the cockpit for the falcon, 2/10 would not buy :colbert:

A lot of idiots over at "SideshowFreaks" are upset because its not the T1/T2 Endos.... :confused:

Genisys on the right (the chest piece is a tad different).

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Sideshow Freaks is a bad forum.

But I mean, I wouldn't complain, but I'd rather have an Endo from the first with the rad limp and stuff. But if you want an endo, that Geynisissisisisis one isn't too far off. It looks nice!

Neo_Reloaded
Feb 27, 2004
Something from Nothing
That Amazon-exclusive Marvel Legends 4-pack with Banner, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Thor is now active and orderable!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...LA4S3DFJWPHKA44

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vintersorg posted:

Save up those pennies!

Chewbacca seriously looks bad. He looks like a grown up Lumpy.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
The Batman has arrived

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

What are 3A's prices usually like? That Judge Death earlier this page looks rad as poo poo. I'm really bad at spending more than $70ish on my toys though. :ohdear: I imagine it's significantly more.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

My toys r us was one of the hundred or so that got the neca exclusives

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

A Tin Of Beans posted:

What are 3A's prices usually like?

http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Maker1=tha&cl=1

That should give you an idea. The Judge Death is actually one of their cheaper ones at 60 US Dollars.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
How are people talking about Threea without mentioning that they're making a loving Kaiman figure?!?!

They even made it taller than other 1/6th scale figures!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

I don't have a picture but Sideshow showed off a Maria Hill figure from Hot Toys at SDCC. About time we got a SHIELD agent of some kind.

If there's enough interest, I can take a pic tomorrow/Saturday and post it.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

RevKrule posted:

I don't have a picture but Sideshow showed off a Maria Hill figure from Hot Toys at SDCC. About time we got a SHIELD agent of some kind.

If there's enough interest, I can take a pic tomorrow/Saturday and post it.

Hot Toys just put up their gallery announcing her and Sideshow has their preview images from the con, but she's a definite order for me.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

How are people talking about Threea without mentioning that they're making a loving Kaiman figure?!?!

They even made it taller than other 1/6th scale figures!

Jesus, this is the best 3A news. I can even see the masked head in the corner of that pic.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

My toys r us was one of the hundred or so that got the neca exclusives

Mine was too. I snagged that Predator. I normally hate cloaked Predators, but I always wanted the original Ambush Predator. I think he's preeetty neat. I like his funky chrome mask.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

RevKrule posted:

Did Coulson mean nothing to you?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Rage posted:

Hot Toys just put up their gallery announcing her and Sideshow has their preview images from the con, but she's a definite order for me.

And notably, in the giant Avengers group shot they snuck her into that served as an announcement still no Quicksilver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Aphrodite posted:

And notably, in the giant Avengers group shot they snuck her into that served as an announcement still no Quicksilver.

There's gotta be some kind of legal reason they aren't doing a Quicksilver toy. Something to do with the way he's in the Fox-owned X-men movies as well.