Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Rupert, have you seen the time they blasted off Gary the Retard to the moon?

Also, to the thread, how have duh events of Septembuh Eleventh affected you and why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

JD really grew into his face.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Gary's loving old

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

beep by grandpa posted:

Rupert, have you seen the time they blasted off Gary the Retard to the moon?

Not yet, but soon. This week, I'm sure.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Former Human posted:

Could he carry on a conversation or did he hoot and get all mush-mouthed?

He's awkward for sure but I think he just suffers from a lack of confidence and self esteem. He seemed ok with me approaching and shooting the poo poo with him. I'm more surprised he was at a Five Guys honestly since it's not bargain basement level fast food.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

BigFactory posted:

Gary's loving old

Well he is like 50+ now, isn't he?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Cliche Guevara posted:

He's awkward for sure but I think he just suffers from a lack of confidence and self esteem. He seemed ok with me approaching and shooting the poo poo with him. I'm more surprised he was at a Five Guys honestly since it's not bargain basement level fast food.

This would be a good time to post clips of JDs mom marrying the guy from Hawaii. Also his dad calling In to TWUS to yell at him

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

Well he is like 50+ now, isn't he?

Easily. I just haven't seen a picture of him in a few years. That beards not doing him any favors.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Boy Gary's all grown-up

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Dr. Remulak posted:

Boy Gary's all grown-up

This has to be the worst loving picture of Mac Hine I've ever seen.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

I havent listened for ages, are Howards mum and dad ok? They must be in their late 80's or 90's now right?

I would be be very sad to hear about anything bad :(

I googled:

quote:

Ben Stern
Audio Engineer
Born: July 11, 1923 (age 91), United States of America
Spouse: Ray Stern (m. 1946)
Children: Howard Stern, Ellen Stern

Does he seem ok, still going to the track with a fish sandwhich?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Irish Joe posted:

Boy toucher Jon Hein keeps gaining weight.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

it is laugh out loud funny how ugly howard is and how gary looks like a normal guy for his age

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

There has never been, nor will there ever be, a person like Beetlejuice. He's a small ball of retarded dynamite with probably the best (worst) influences ever to create the perfect human being. For my money he really be the most unique person to have ever existed in the world. Long live King Beet.

It's Beetle
And he is know he is
And he's bad as bad can

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Irish Joe posted:

Nice hover hand, Hein!

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Seaside Loafer posted:

I havent listened for ages, are Howards mum and dad ok? They must be in their late 80's or 90's now right?

I would be be very sad to hear about anything bad :(

I googled:

Does he seem ok, still going to the track with a fish sandwhich?
THE HALIBUT.

A while ago I predicted that when his parents pass it'll be the end of the show.

EDIT: Wait, Rae is 23 years younger than Ben?? Ben, you sly dog.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I believe that means that they got married in 1946.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Sasquatch! posted:

THE HALIBUT.

A while ago I predicted that when his parents pass it'll be the end of the show.

EDIT: Wait, Rae is 23 years younger than Ben?? Ben, you sly dog.

Beet how old is your sister?
My sister? She the same age as my mom

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Spell "RED"

"L-S-T-E-R"

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I don't poo poo on myself anymore you black skinny fat gently caress! Look at you, you're a fat mess you fat gently caress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5nPsjO1esE

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jon Hein is disgusting.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Irish Joe posted:

Did anyone else remember that Wrap Up Show at Comic Con panel? It was really infuriating because it had a lot of cool people like Paul Feig but then a bunch of randos like Christopher Knight's ex pictured here. Bryan Fuller, who I think is also cool and talented, also showed up under the guise of being a huge Howard fan but then completely balked at the simple question of who was his favorite wack packer. I think he only heard a clip of Howard and Robin gushing about Hannibal one time.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

kylej posted:

Jon Hein is disgusting.

The 80 women that went down on him would disagree.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Technical difficulties interrupted by utter boredom.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Gary likes Jon Hein so much because Jon Hein makes Gary look normal, dare I say handsome. Jon Hein is disgusting.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This has to be the worst loving picture of Mac Hine I've ever seen.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
A moment of silence for the children who spent their last moments on earth looking into the eyes of Jon Hein.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

kylej posted:

A moment of silence for the children who spent their last moments on earth looking into the eyes of Jon Hein.

The blow job saga takes a sickening turn.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I don't poo poo on myself anymore you black skinny fat gently caress! Look at you, you're a fat mess you fat gently caress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5nPsjO1esE

It was awesome listening to this bit evolve on the packs. The callers use to call up and get him riled up but it always fizzled out and then Artie just started loving with him and was able to really get Beet going then it became a regular bit.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

kylej posted:

Where did this whole meme come from?

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

jase1 posted:

It was awesome listening to this bit evolve on the packs. The callers use to call up and get him riled up but it always fizzled out and then Artie just started loving with him and was able to really get Beet going then it became a regular bit.

For me nothing was better than Artie loving with Eric the Midget. Noting on the show and very few things in life.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Riosan posted:

Where did this whole meme come from?

Sal - he made several phony phone calls calling Jon "Boy Toucher Jon Hein" and I think it just spiraled out from there (here on the forums).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

ChaosMonkey posted:

For me nothing was better than Artie loving with Eric the Midget. Noting on the show and very few things in life.

"Nobody cares, little man! You head of poo poo."

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey thanks man. Thanks for calling. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand next call. Hey, go gently caress yourself. Later man, thanks for the call, go gently caress yourself. Go somewhere, and when you get there, gently caress yourself. Go downstairs and open up the microwave, and get inside. Take your club foot, and shove it up your rear end. Thanks, later man.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

From what I've heard, my top 5 saga/bits are:

5. Magic Johnson's Magic Hour ("Oh, you baaad!")
4. The emotional friend
3. Siobhan and High Pitch Mike's TV, including HPM vs Artie
2. "Hey... hey, Sour... I want you to go to jail"
1. Eric the Midget: the Whole Midget, 2002-2014, rest in werewolf-free peace, little guy. If I had to pick my favourite bit, it's definitely zero point zero. "Nobody likes you, little man!"

Honourable mention to Gary's pitch, his audio book goofing, Kathie Lee, and the Mike Walker fart. These are numbers 6-9, in that order. I also absolutely love any game they play... Any single one. Hollyweird Squares, Dumb as a Rock, Win Whoever's Money, they're all great.

Have you head the Gary Apology Tape? I'd put it over anything in your honorable mentions. I can't disagree with any of your top 5 even though I'd probably have a different list. I'd pay 200+ right now for the unedited Sour Shoe/Langford tapes.

edit

Wow, move everything below #1 down one number, because I forgot about the Gary Apology Tape screening, that's my #2.
son of a bitch, I didn't know there was another page of this thread!

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

There has never been, nor will there ever be, a person like Beetlejuice. He's a small ball of retarded dynamite with probably the best (worst) influences ever to create the perfect human being. For my money he really be the most unique person to have ever existed in the world. Long live King Beet.
I feel this way about ETM. It was like the universe conspired to create the greatest caller in radio history. No one but Howard could have made that work either.

kylej posted:

Jon Hein is disgusting.
Everything about him is grotesque. It like god decided to create the perfect disgusting nerd.

All you need to know about him is this was a real argument to him:
Jon Hein: "JD, how could you go to Wendy's without me on Wednesday?"
JD: "Well, when we asked if you wanted to go to lunch you said no"
Jon Hein: "Well, you said you were going to McDonald's, you KNOW I don't eat McDonald's on Wednesday, if you would have said Wendy's I would have gone."

think about level of insanity you have to possess to make that statement. This was just a 20 second argument on the wrap up show like 10 years ago unfortunately. I wish Howard would have ran with it

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 13, 2015

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Found some old Miss Howard Stern where she did an IQ test. She scored an 88. For reference, Eric the Midget scored a 90. And she dropped out of public school at like 15. I always loved the little monster's insistence that he was of normal intelligence.

What's 9 times 8, Eric?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Crotch Bat posted:

What's 9 times 8, Eric?
gently caress you, I just woke up. I'm too tired to do math. (also, it was 9 times 7 roughly 15 calls in a row that stumped him, I just listened to this 2 weeks ago)

In ETM's defense, the guy who gave the test did state there were some parts which required moving blocks around and other motor skills, so this cost ETM a few points.
The real highlight of the IQ test was Bobo was dumber than ETM (86 I think) and even more ridiculous, he gelled his toupee!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I really enjoyed learning how dumb Ralph was, after all the poo poo talking he did to Richard.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Ribsauce posted:

gently caress you, I just woke up. I'm too tired to do math. (also, it was 9 times 7 roughly 15 calls in a row that stumped him, I just listened to this 2 weeks ago)

In ETM's defense, the guy who gave the test did state there were some parts which required moving blocks around and other motor skills, so this cost ETM a few points.
The real highlight of the IQ test was Bobo was dumber than ETM (86 I think) and even more ridiculous, he gelled his toupee!

He couldn't do 9x8 either because I remember him doing 10x8 and then subtracting 9.

And I'm doubting Eric was anything more than a 90 at best. I know what the shrink said but it wasn't a guarantee he would have done better, its just that his lobster claws didn't help. The dude lacked a lot of intelligence, 90 sounds just about right for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

He couldn't do 9x8 either because I remember him doing 10x8 and then subtracting 9.

And I'm doubting Eric was anything more than a 90 at best. I know what the shrink said but it wasn't a guarantee he would have done better, its just that his lobster claws didn't help. The dude lacked a lot of intelligence, 90 sounds just about right for him.

Let's not forget the countless horrible business ideas:

Become a model and live with him for seven years.
Sell him TNA Wrestling while he pays for it with none of his money.
Be his agent for no money until he gets regular work, all the while he turns down role after role, which leads me to...
Call him Eric the Actor, for exposure, while he refuses to play anyone even remotely resembling a bad or gay person, thus almost entirely invalidating the 'actor' part of his name.