Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

spacebrospiff posted:

some guy made it for me in 2013. cost me 10 dollars

He ripped you off. They are only $5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

spacebrospiff posted:

I got sad when jeff deferred to brads opinion about whether he should see mad max.

Did he tell him not to see it? If so, that man can no longer be called a friend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 17 minute video where Drew slowly eats an entire bag of Red Vines in complete silence is sick.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

After learning Jason is the only member of GB to dig Hyrule Warriors in addition to Monster Hunter, I realized he has a different, better kind of grindlust and is basically Good Brad. Or Brad is Dark Jason.

Also of you didn't listen all the way to the end of the file in the July 3 Beastcast you missed out on Good Content, go back and do it again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love Content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Austin Walker laughed and then grew serious again: "But all joking aside, I have taken offense at some of Pewdiepie's past work".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad Win

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Austin Walker laughed and then grew serious again: "But all joking aside, I have taken offense at some of Pewdiepie's past work".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I finally listened to the beast cast and I have no idea what you people think is better about it compared to the other one. Their like the same thing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I really like both tbh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I finally listened to the beast cast and I have no idea what you people think is better about it compared to the other one. Their like the same thing.

I trust your opinion over anyone else in this thread, and I probably wasnt ever going to listen to it anyways.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Alex does the Gilbert Godfried voice, but his Win is counter acted by Austin Walker, aka Black Patrick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also, the Beastcast talks positively about Nintendo, and is shorter.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just wont listen to either

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
pro tip for all you guys out there : i listen to both before i sleep, it gets me comfy

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Also, the Beastcast talks positively about Nintendo, and is shorter.

Vinny does cool editing stuff, and also is Vinny.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

They don't talk about destiny, are funnier, and don't suffer from chronic ennui.

The bombcast is ok but brad really is a bad host.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeleton King posted:

pro tip for all you guys out there : i listen to both before i sleep, it gets me comfy

You lay in bed for an upwards of 5 hours listening to too extremely lovely podcasts about video games... WTF?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Beastcast is both funnier and generally more articulate. When they talk about games I know nothing about I'm still interested and able to follow whereas with Giantbomb I tune out after like thirty seconds. Their derails are better and more interesting unless you're really into wrestling or Dan being a manchild. And Vinny/Jeff B are way cooler guys than anyone on the Bombcast.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I listen during my commute to work

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augh. I'm tossin n turnin here. Can't get a wink a sleep for criminy sake. Peh.. *loads up Bombcast*

Brad Shoemaker: Just the amount of polish in that game alone, you know. Like you can't find that anywhere else, let alone in a free to play game. Everything you need to play Dota is free.

*poofs into stocking cap and candle man , immediately sleepy*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Augh. I'm tossin n turnin here. Can't get a wink a sleep for criminy sake. Peh.. *loads up Bombcast*

Brad Shoemaker: Just the amount of polish in that game alone, you know. Like you can't find that anywhere else, let alone in a free to play game. Everything you need to play Dota is free.

*poofs into stocking cap and candle man , immediately sleepy*

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For me, listening to bored gamers try to talk about games is about the same as listening to Vinny try to bounce his sense of humor off 2 unfunny guys and Alex who is just ironically funny. I shan't be listening to another 'cast as long as I live, unless Ryan is brought back from the dead.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

spacebrospiff posted:

They don't talk about destiny, are funnier, and don't suffer from chronic ennui.

The bombcast is ok but brad really is a bad host.

I honestly think Jeff is the worst part, he knows a lot of interesting stuff but is really bad at talking about anything that isn't an Insider Tale From The Industry. He's just a really poor speaker and generally doesn't give a poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like Brad would say "in that thing" rather than "in that game"...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I honestly think Jeff is the worst part, he knows a lot of interesting stuff but is really bad at talking about anything that isn't an Insider Tale From The Industry. He's just a really poor speaker and generally doesn't give a poo poo.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Brad gains a point for pronouncing the H before the W in words like "while" like he's Frank Underwood.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Vinny > Brad
Jeff B > Jeff G
Alex > Dan
Austin < Jason and Drew

Bombcast only gets an edge when you get down to the guys who are outside the clique and barely get to talk. Before that it's a clear catastrophic advantage for the Beasts, and that's before you get into the fact that Beastcast are functioning adults who can talk about stuff in their derails besides Taco Bell and wrestling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for the breakdown.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Jeff is a cool guy.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

Jeff is a cool guy.

I really like him, but hell, I like almost all of those boys. Just not brad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Jeff is a cool guy.

He owns 3017 video games carts and CDs. Hot drat

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nobody hates Giant Bomb more than Giant Bomb fans lol

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

i like giantbomb and I am a giantbomb fan

-giantbombfan3245

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

He owns 3017 video games carts and CDs. Hot drat

im glad i sucked his dick

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Guys I was perusing jeff gerstmanns tumblr like i am wont to do and I think he has a fiancée. http://jeff.zone/. 8th post down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spacebrospiff posted:

Guys I was perusing jeff gerstmanns tumblr like i am wont to do and I think he has a fiancée. http://jeff.zone/. 8th post down

Congrats to the motherfucker Jeff Gerstmann!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Once Jeff dies on his honeymoon the site will officially be dead.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Once Jeff dies on his honeymoon the site will officially be dead.

pls nooooo. i dont know if brad would make it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In that tumblr he says he's excited for Super Mario Maker so hell, he can't be that much of a Nintendo hater.