Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
He'll probably tone it down once he realises how much polish he'll need to clean that shine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

If we don't get a stock footage transformation every time he powers up I will be dissapoint.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
In which a murder is committed. Gigi sure is taking this comic to a weird place from what it used to be.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

:stare: call the police...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
In Carrot's defense, Almond is an obnoxious brat even when she's not mind-controlled.

Misandu
Feb 28, 2008

STOP.
Hammer Time.
Carrot is using the Light Arrows bestowed upon him by the Princess in order to defeat the darkness that's taken over Almond's mind, not murder her gosh.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Misandu posted:

Carrot is using the Light Arrows bestowed upon him by the Princess in order to defeat the darkness that's taken over Almond's mind, not murder her gosh.

No way dude. We are definitely taking a left turn into murdersville. Gigi is going Drakengard on us.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Superstring posted:

No way dude. We are definitely taking a left turn into murdersville. Gigi is going Drakengard on us.

I'm okay with this.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Misandu posted:

Either that, or he's aiming for the flower in her hair, the destruction of which will break Rosemaster's control over her

If this is the case, I sure hope he's a good shot :ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can't believe Almond is loving dead

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Suaimhneas posted:

If this is the case, I sure hope he's a good shot :ohdear:
On the one hand he's probably never shot a bow before, but on the other hand *THE POWER OF LOVE*.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

He's probably aiming for her sword. That's the true source of her sass and power!

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
Almond, no. If you lose in a fight with Carrot you are never going to live it down.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nonbaka posted:

Almond, no. If you lose in a fight with Carrot you are never going to live it down.

Okay, now I really want for Carrot to win; and to immediately afterward return to his cowardly, incompetent self.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Misandu posted:

Nah mang! BLAP BLAP! Muddah fuggah got put down like a punk! Pour one out for the plucky shorty who got up in the wrong grill.

But yeah, Almond is safe and sound.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
Yeah guys... I was actually talking about Almond murdering Carrot.

How could you possibly think that Garbageman Trashmaster Carrot could do anything, even with the [Power of Love] and [Armour of Having A Soulmate]?

Get ready for Rosemaster Quest, where she uses a mind-controlled Almond to murder everyone and become the new Nightmare Knight.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
But mommy and daddy told me that the power of love was for making children, not killing them :confused:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad to see this reference to Barefoot Gen, the comic's main influence.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Oh good, it seems that Carrot remembers that the easiest way to get rid of the charm/confusion status effect is to attack the affected party member. :v:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Regy Rusty posted:

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Regy Rusty posted:

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jul 15, 2015

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Well I guess it would stand to reason that Carrot's arrows are as effective as he himself has been.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:allears:

The only way that gif could be better is if there was a little "1" or "NO DAMAGE" on each it, above Almond's head.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

THAC0's a bitch, innit Carrot?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Well just because you class change doesn't mean you just master a weapon. You still have to work your way up to an A rank in bows before you can start doing damage.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You're good people, Cryophage

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."
Two new pages of hot Carrot

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-640/

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rosemaster is the coolest Disaster Master so far

Yeah that's right I said it, Noisemaster got beat out

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Look at that cool-rear end end-of-disk boss. Look at her.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I dunno, I think she's a plant.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

rip Almond

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Dias posted:

Look at that cool-rear end end-of-disk boss. Look at her.

So since this is the end of Disk 1, that makes Almond Aeris, right?

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Pyroi posted:

So since this is the end of Disk 1, that makes Almond Aeris, right?

If only.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Almond is Sephiroth

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Almond is Zidane.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

In typical Nintendo fashion the boss is a big background creature with 2 giant hands in the foreground.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So Carrot's new weapon is a bow that shoots arrows that turn to whips/ropes and it is also a sword.

Carrot confirmed for broken party member pls nerf.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

TwoPair posted:

So Carrot's new weapon is a bow that shoots arrows that turn to whips/ropes and it is also a sword.

Don't worry, Trance only lasts for the duration of the battle.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

TwoPair posted:

He's just abusing latency
:darksouls:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
This whole fight is just Carrot being recognized by the Strawberry-Heart Dragoon Spirit.