Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Ok I will list it at like 5k a time or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Can someone tell me which regions are rented at the moment? And by who possibly.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.
FCON failscade imminent.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
So hecate trip report, the 150mm kiting rail fit is amazing.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Heh. Killed off -FA-, left FCON around.

:commissar: that poo poo.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Do SMA next.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Zasze posted:

So hecate trip report, the 150mm kiting rail fit is amazing.

Is that the AB one I posted, or a mwd longpoint one?

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Credit goes to shinsir's fiancee. Thank you, shinsir's fiancee. :v:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Zasze posted:

I was always partial to this one but the two eyes triggered garnt

Yeah but I guess it's hard to make a one-eyed squid look fierce enough, and I guess nobody in New Eden really knows what a squid looks like anyways.

I've grown as a person, basically.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Azuth0667 posted:

Do SMA next.

I only wish it was me making that poo poo up, it's inspired. Alas, I proudly fly my golden pony.

On a slightly related topic - I think HK got a wicked alliance logo, but that red "sqwid" beats it. Is that accepted already?

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

MorsAnima posted:

On a slightly related topic - I think HK got a wicked alliance logo, but that red "sqwid" beats it. Is that accepted already?

Orange sqwid is submitted. I think it works better as nose art, which is the only place the logo will be seen other than, say, zkill.

We ain't never gonna have no sov, is what I'm saying.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

scandoslav posted:

No Sov, No Problems.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Vyst has his guns out on TMDC Twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/themittanidotcom

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

scandoslav posted:

Orange sqwid is submitted. I think it works better as nose art, which is the only place the logo will be seen other than, say, zkill.

If I have my way we'll accidentally entosis troll our way to Sov in somewhere lovely like Impass or whatever, GROON in Tenal style.

ed: I like the hecate for a new frig doctrine, it seems cool as hell.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

I really want to see the Hecate in a large fleet environment, not sure how viable it is though, especially considering the trend of nerfing t3 destroyers soon after their introduction.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010

Worldshatter posted:

I really want to see the Hecate in a large fleet environment, not sure how viable it is though, especially considering the trend of nerfing t3 destroyers soon after their introduction.

None of the T3D's are particularly great in 'large' fleets. It's easy to forget they're still destroyers and really don't push that much EHP, even in defensive mode. The biggest counter to them is webs, and you can bricktank & watchlist a few recons and take T3Ds out in a single volley.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

Yessssssssssssss

How hard was he hazed out? Inquiring minds need to know. I hope he tried to tell someone to just drop bombers because supers aren't worth it.

Demiurge: he metamorphosized from a vaguely useful person into an autistic sperglord butterfly

From what I know, not very hard.

He's been trying really hard to talk trash on my HABIT A&C since it was a Taylor Swift propaganda video.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

ullerrm posted:

Vyst has his guns out on TMDC Twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/themittanidotcom

what a manly man

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I had fun doing it. I sucked at EVE though :smith:

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

vyst posted:

I had fun doing it. I sucked at EVE though :smith:

We're all bad at EVE.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

silentsnack posted:

Wild guess: they're a bunch of nerds who take dumb things way too seriously for no good reason.

When hole squid told me this. I'm pretty sure my response was " gently caress that is stupid and hope this stupid loving alliance enforces it and kicks me, loving nerds "

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

ullerrm posted:

Is that the AB one I posted, or a mwd longpoint one?

mwd longpoint one, i have 3x ab ones primed for my text fw tour.

[Hecate, rails]

Pseudoelectron Containment Field I
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
faint epsilon warp disruptor
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 400
Optical Tracking Computer I

150mm Railgun II, Federation Navy Thorium Charge S
[Empty High slot]

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters II
Small Auxiliary Thrusters II

Zasze fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 12, 2015

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

From what I know, not very hard.

He's been trying really hard to talk trash on my HABIT A&C since it was a Taylor Swift propaganda video.

What a shitlord.

Waffles can come at PL proper dudes without getting purged? What is this madness? Well- I guess since you shirked out on SNIGG and went to HABIT, you filthy traitor.

Enemu
May 31, 2014
That is a good squid logo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Xolve posted:

What a shitlord.

Waffles can come at PL proper dudes without getting purged? What is this madness? Well- I guess since you shirked out on SNIGG and went to HABIT, you filthy traitor.

Hendrick Tallardar is bitchmade as gently caress so p much any waffle can go at him and be just fine hth.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Viva Miriya posted:

Hendrick Tallardar is bitchmade as gently caress so p much any waffle can go at him and be just fine hth.

Yea

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

enjoying my front-roll-privileged seat with pop-corn :allears:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I feel like SMA deserves some credit for clawing their way up from designated CFC chewtoy status, but if FCON really does die (please die) then the bottom may have come up to meet them anew.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Voyager I posted:

I feel like SMA deserves some credit for clawing their way up from designated CFC chewtoy status, but if FCON really does die (please die) then the bottom may have come up to meet them anew.

You still have Executive Outcomes holding the bottom of the barrel firmly in place, well below both FCON and EXE SMA.

I think the last time I ever heard anything of merit from them was when they made that 'I'm in a Rokh' video ages ago.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 12, 2015

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Xolve posted:

You still have Executive Outcomes holding the bottom of the barrel firmly in place, well below both FCON and EXE.

I think the last time I ever heard anything of merit from them was when they made that 'I'm in a Rokh' video ages ago.

Wait, is EXE not executive outcomes?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Booley posted:

Wait, is EXE not executive outcomes?

Xolve doesn't play eve anymore.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

Xolve doesn't play eve anymore.

Neither do I

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Booley posted:

Neither do I

:unsmith:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729768#post447455404

That's right, TEST gave us a Russian Seperatist A/T thread.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jul 12, 2015

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

That thread is going places.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xolve posted:

What a shitlord.

HABIT is a lot better than SNIGG though.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Jul 12, 2015

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:peanut:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Yo so with nulli dead can we just go ahead and balkanize already?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Lets make a deal: CFC sheds its dead weight on the same day PL does. RIP BUSA RIP FCON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

When you start playing eve, think about why you even want to, and then research that part of the game. Like previously stated, there is a ton of stuff to do in this game, so if you have a general idea of what you want to do let people know and they can help you through doing that particular thing.

I played a few years ago and really wanted to get into the exploration side of things but could never find a decent group. I'm getting a new pc soon and having a crack at it again - someone I know is in VOLT so will hang with him for a while I think. I'm pretty sure that he got scammed by a goon when he first started playing a year or so ago, as he told me he was getting recruited into Goonwaffe despite not posting on SA.

• Locked thread