Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
That raft dog is so cute. :allears:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Loving Life Partner posted:

Where are you guys getting the Deep Dream stuff done? The only website I can find for it is backlogged by 150,000 photos

This is what I've been using:

Political Whores posted:

If anyone is interested, I did find somebody who's made a docker container that contains everything you need to get deepdream running. I used Kitematic to get it functioning but it obviously runs much more slowly than Action-Man's awesome gifs do, since it's running on a VM.

It's a pain in all seven asses and the secret leg to even learn the Unix vocabulary needed for Docker, but it works and gives you full control of your output, including which Caffe library to use. That way you can get things full of pagodas instead of dogs.

I had to change the last command to this, too:
code:
alias docker="docker --tlsverify=false"
docker run -d -p 443:8888 -e "PASSWORD=password" -v //[partition name]/[rest of the file structure]:/src ryankennedyio/deepdream

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I'm going on record to say I'm tired of all these Google dream images

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Yeah the deep dream stuff gets really boring after a while. They all end up looking exactly the same

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't even understand the point of it.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

You people are no fun

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jay Rust posted:

I don't even understand the point of it.

It distracts us from the pure horror and bleak emptiness we get from regular politoons.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Post 9-11 User posted:

I lived in Freedomland when this was released and all the children my name knew the jingle even if they didn't watch the show.

I think there was an ad for some toy from the show that played the jingle so if you were just watching Saturday morning cartoons in general you got it, and probably multiple times a sitting.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

TheBigAristotle posted:

Like a bunch of drat Tool album covers in here

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh my god that second panel :staredog:

I'm loving the Deep Dream stuff but I would also love it if there were a dedicated thread for it.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Oh no, something has been done more than twice on the Internet.

The fad will pass by the end of the week, ironically just in time for some of these things to finish rendering. Here, have a Lang, in which he calls out one of Dees' (many) obsessions.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Lang isn't riding that particular crazytrain? I am genuinely surprised.

KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
Duck and cover. That's the first thing to do. Duck and cover.
I was going to save these for Sunday, but I won't be here, so...

Bonus deep dream Goku as drawn by Latuff :nws: http://i.imgur.com/TRmv2bll.jpg:nws:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

GUESS WHAT FUCKERS IT HAS BEEN A WHIRLWIND OF A WEEK FOR OUR GOOD FRIEND H E N R Y

(please note the lack of asterisks, this is straight from ~the heart~)

*http://video.foxnews.com/v/4338640054001/seattle-schools-contraception-controversy/

:stonk:

Are you surprised he loving loves trump? You shouldn't be!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

KimotaBoom posted:

I was going to save these for Sunday, but I won't be here, so...

That kid looks cool as heck.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Grapplejack posted:

GUESS WHAT FUCKERS IT HAS BEEN A WHIRLWIND OF A WEEK FOR OUR GOOD FRIEND H E N R Y

Ideas are flame retardant you dumb gently caress. Did you even bother actually reading the book or did you just watch the movie like a jack-rear end?!:argh:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

That sneaky Geraldo, bringing illegals across the border!

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

I'll let you guys know when I'm done vomiting.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Maybe I'm missing something, but the only way these seem to make sense together is if Henry is for free IUDs in schools but against them being offered to middle schoolers.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

RyokoTK posted:

That kid looks cool as heck.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Absolutely worth five bucks, thanks.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

I literally froze eating when I saw "boinky-boinky" show up. Henry is following in the footsteps of Muir in having absolutely no idea how children talk, isn't he?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

TheBigAristotle posted:

Same.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I too remember the Cathloic teachings of "gently caress people worse off then you" oh wait

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
oh my god

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Sisyphus meets the Germans - Chris Riddell on the Greek debt crisis"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

In retrospect, it should have been obvious he'd take the laziest possible option.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Somebody called this...

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Xanderkish posted:

I literally froze eating when I saw "boinky-boinky" show up. Henry is following in the footsteps of Muir in having absolutely no idea how children talk, isn't he?

That and it's so bafflingly out of touch with reality. The common assumption of the religious right is that girls will immediately start loving everything at absurdly young ages just because birth control is available so the obvious answer is to ban all birth control so they don't. Pretty sure almost nobody starts doing it at 11. It also shows how much they like slippery slope arguments because as we all know the first time you have sex if you aren't married at the time a pack of cigarettes and a case of cheap beer just kind of...appear wherever you are and you immediately run off to buy cocaine.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Grapplejack posted:

(please note the lack of asterisks, this is straight from ~the heart~)

*http://video.foxnews.com/v/4338640054001/seattle-schools-contraception-controversy/

:stonk:

Are you surprised he loving loves trump? You shouldn't be!

You can really feel the seething rage bleeding off of these, it really warms my heart to see it. Rage some more Henry, you impotent, incompetent hack. :laugh:

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

Is DBD self-insert fanfiction now?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Lord_Ventnor posted:

Is DBD self-insert fanfiction now?

You mean there was a time when it wasn't?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

DarklyDreaming posted:

You mean there was a time when it wasn't?

Well, even more blatantly than before, I guess.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
S
ET
TL
ME
ENTS

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Good thing he isn't dropping hotels. That's where the real money is.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

I'm guessing Muir looks more an older version of those gap toothed rednecks you see shouting about heritage not hate rather a knockoff of the most interesting man in the world.

Also, what horrible facts don't I know about Muir that I will immediately regret knowing about Muir? :froggonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Klaus88 posted:

I'm guessing Muir looks more an older version of those gap toothed rednecks you see shouting about heritage not hate rather a knockoff of the most interesting man in the world.

Also, what horrible facts don't I know about Muir that I will immediately regret knowing about Muir? :froggonk:

Prepare to be disappointed.

• Locked thread