Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paste
Aug 26, 2007

Stumbled across this reddit post. It is extremely long. What a wretched hive of scum and villainy

"today i hosed up by pretending to be gay"

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2bad5k/tifu_by_pretending_to_be_gay/

Anyway, I hope this isn't a "repost"- I read the last 2/3 of this thread and a lot of the beginning, but there is a gap that I still slavishly pursue. I prefer not to witness this STDH in the wild, and would rather see it in its appropriate zoo. Good thread we got goin' here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

That's actually quite a cool story, even if the guy turns out to have been a completely different kind of insufferable prick at school than the picture suggests.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I too coped with crippling poverty by going horseback riding.

birthday bullshit posted:

She was the third of my friends to die suddenly that summer but at least I didn't see this one happen. Ever since that summer, I have a hard time being close to people.

Haha what?

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

walrusman posted:

Haha what?

Probably her and her friends are all inbred hill people which is why they drop dead so young and why she has a bunch of health problems.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I mean I guess that's possible, it just seemed like the cherry on top of the STDH sundae to me.

After reading the captions in the album, I'm even more sure it's bullshit. Sure, poor country people sometimes have a couple of mangy horses wandering around, eating and making the place look more rural, but competing at any level costs shitloads of money and requires actual horses with significant training (plus regular medical care to protect the investment). So poor you sent your preteen daughter down the coal mine, but rich enough to have multiple competition horses? Bull loving poo poo.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

I like how he writes this 10,000 word melodrama about how his life is falling apart and oh no he has to move out of his state but as soon as someone asks why he doesn't use the voice recording of Jeff all of a sudden, oh, it's no big deal. He always wanted to move away from this stupid state anyway.

I did enjoy the story, tho. It's like he lives in a sitcom and Lifetime original movie all at the same time.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It came from Tumblr:

quote:

A gang of Satan worshipers has killed and eaten four Russian teenagers, police have revealed.

Three girls and one boy were each stabbed 666 times, dismembered and cooked on a bonfire in a revolting Satanist ritual in the Yaroslavl region, 300 miles north-east of Moscow.

Their limbs, hearts, scalps, breasts and genitals were cut off and were recovered in a pit along with the body of a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross.

The three girls and one boy, all described as Goths and aged 16 and 17, were allegedly forced to drink alcohol by the gang before they were attacked.

Alexander Voronovic, one of the suspects, said that in 2006 his gang had previously dug up a grave of a girl and ate her heart. Another gang member explained his actions this way: “I tried to turn to God, but it didn’t bring me any money. I prayed to Satan, and things improved.”

** Top 2 members arrested Nikolai Ogolobyak and Alexander Voronovic

** Bottom 4 victims Varya Kuzmina, Olga Pukhova, Andrei Sorokin and Anya Gorokhova

The only sources I could find were from the daily mail, pravda and religionnewsblog.com. :11tea:

change my name has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Jul 12, 2015

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
It's Russia, that really isn't too far outside the realm of possibility.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Murdering and eating a teenager, now that's bad. But what's really Satanic is forcing them to drink alcohol.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Crow Jane posted:

It's Russia, that really isn't too far outside the realm of possibility.

It's poo poo that did happen, but the international news outlets misread "Stalinists."

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

How could you count 666 stab wounds? I feel that by that point things would just be a red slurry.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

How could you count 666 stab wounds? I feel that by that point things would just be a red slurry.

666 stab wounds counted AFTER they ate the bodies

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Decrepus posted:

666 stab wounds counted AFTER they ate the bodies

All things are possible through the power of Christ :buddy:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

change my name posted:

It came from Tumblr:

The only sources I could find were from the daily mail, pravda and religionnewsblog.com. :11tea:

I remember this from like 2012, is it making the rounds again?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

While we're on the topic

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Stabbing some people 666 times sounds like a heck of a lot of work unless you were doing pissy little papercut jabs. Also it'd be really loving annoying if you'd gone to all that effort and you lost count at about the 500 stab mark and had to go out and find some new victims and start over.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Stabbing some people 666 times sounds like a heck of a lot of work unless you were doing pissy little papercut jabs. Also it'd be really loving annoying if you'd gone to all that effort and you lost count at about the 500 stab mark and had to go out and find some new victims and start over.

Sounds like someone didn't plan it all the way through.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Stabbing some people 666 times sounds like a heck of a lot of work unless you were doing pissy little papercut jabs.

It would be literally exhausting. And would take hours. For one victim.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Avenging_Mikon posted:

It would be literally exhausting. And would take hours. For one victim.
Maybe they used a fork.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ravenfood posted:

Maybe they used a fork.

6 knives tied together! 11 stabs and you're about 10% done!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This Hexastabber(tm) is practically doing the satanic mutilation for me!

(Black and white video of a guy stabbing a victim, theatrically mopping his brow)

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
The easiest way to stab someone 666 times is to hot glue 222 knives together and stab them three times.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I guess that Satanists must be pretty glad that the Number Of The Beast wasn't 659

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Evilreaver posted:

The easiest way to stab someone 666 times is to hot glue 222 knives together and stab them three times.

Push your victim inside, close the door, open, turn the victim, and repeat!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Evilreaver posted:

Well I just put 666 knives on a table and throw people on it.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Well I just put 666 knives on a table and throw people on it.

What if you miss?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

goose fleet posted:

What if you miss?

I just do it again. I don't think the devil will mind extra murder and pain.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I believe the point is, what if the victim hits it kind of askew and only 103 of the knives penetrate him/her, you can't really easily subdivide your table to make up for it, not accurately anyway, whereas if you did it in say 111 knife instalments you could pull a few knives out, or even get a second table set-up with X knives to make up the odd amount due to bad throws.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It doesn't count unless it's exactly 666. You can't have Satanism unless everything is done exactly 666 times.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're all wrong, the easiest way to do this would be to get 7 100-round magazines for your knife-gun and only fill one of them 2/3rds of the way full.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Stuntman posted:

You're all wrong, the easiest way to do this would be to get 7 100-round magazines for your knife-gun and only fill one of them 2/3rds of the way full.

Ultimate satanism: 666.666 666 666 666 666 666 [...] bullets

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

goose fleet posted:

It doesn't count unless it's exactly 666. You can't have Satanism unless everything is done exactly 666 times.

But I can't masturbate that much in a day. :ohdear:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

goose fleet posted:

Every time they leave the room, they have to flip the lightswitch 666 times.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

I guess this time I was the poo poo that didn't happen

(that photo totally looks like Dylan though)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

davidspackage posted:

Every time they leave the room, they have to flip the lightswitch 666 times.

Wouldn't that end up with the light still on?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

ToxicSlurpee posted:

But I can't masturbate that much in a day. :ohdear:

How many sperms did you secrete, you might still be good

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

sweeperbravo posted:

How many sperms did you secrete, you might still be good

Beats me, I never counted.

drat it I just lost a key too now I'm down to 665. Satan is going to hate me.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe they stabbed them six times, took a pause, stabbed 6 times again, then another pause, and then 6 more times. That's 6-6-6.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Thin Privilege posted:

Maybe they stabbed them six times, took a pause, stabbed 6 times again, then another pause, and then 6 more times. That's 6-6-6.

Ironically, Satan hates lazy people and if you pull that poo poo, you are NOT going to hell when you die. Put the effort in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Ironically, Satan hates lazy people and if you pull that poo poo, you are NOT going to hell when you die. Put the effort in.

Alright I'm going to stab somebody 443,556 times then. I mean he likes effort, right?

• Locked thread