Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I bet it's grim dark chocolate flavour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Moola posted:

I bet it's grim dark chocolate flavour

Orkmeal Rayzun

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Surely you mean

NecRUM and Trazyn flavour???

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
Still looks better than Abaddon.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Looks more like Malalcadamia nut to me.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Jesus, even your puns are old-school.

How do you do it, SRM. How do you maintain?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I shoot up old hexpot Citadel Colour paints intravenously. It's the only way I can feel anything anymore.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

SRM posted:

I shoot up old hexpot Citadel Colour paints intravenously. It's the only way I can feel anything anymore.

I wouldn't be surpised if inside your house, instead of carpet or flooring, you just had neon-green flock.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
He drives a hover car converted from a giant dry stick deodorant box.

He only makes it to work if he rolls over 7 on 2d6.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I have that issue of White Dwarf somewhere. It came with a record.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Baron Snow posted:

I have that issue of White Dwarf somewhere. It came with a record.
Was it the Bolt Thrower flexi record? I saw a girl wearing a Bolt Thrower: Realm of Chaos shirt while I was waiting for the bus and I'm pretty sure she's my "one who got away".

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

SRM posted:

I'm saving my full pot of Chestnut Ink for a rainy day

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

SRM posted:

Was it the Bolt Thrower flexi record? I saw a girl wearing a Bolt Thrower: Realm of Chaos shirt while I was waiting for the bus and I'm pretty sure she's my "one who got away".

Man, sounds like it, but yeah, it was the flexi. I think the single was Blood For the Blood God.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

SRM posted:

Hey, baby. I got a pot of Chestnut Ink laying around.

Super Waffle posted:

Sup Chestnut Ink buddy?

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
This is just a reminder to those of you not in the know, you can still purchase chestnut ink.

http://www.blackhat.co.uk/online_shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_39&products_id=100&osCsid=31b0q1jijhcanb9gc0aem6jnn2

I use it all the time and it is the same as the old citadel stuff.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
What do you use it for anyway? Just like Devlan Mud/Agrax Earthshade?

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Super Waffle posted:

Coat dArms did the old Citadel inks, and they still sell them - in the old style pots as well

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tentacle Bento.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Squid have black cannons full of semen they inject into ships?

I kind of love the idea that the squid has a fetish for tiny girls, and is also aware enough to know, through all the broken planking 'oh poo poo, I just grabbed one! Better shove my phallic lance in there and unload!'

Sort of a combo of the guys who want to screw cars and the ones who like dolls. In squid form.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

I kind of love the idea that the squid has a fetish for tiny girls

same

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Reynold posted:

This is just a reminder to those of you not in the know, you can still purchase chestnut ink.

http://www.blackhat.co.uk/online_shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_39&products_id=100&osCsid=31b0q1jijhcanb9gc0aem6jnn2

You can also buy it from this one online retailer in the US:
scalecreep.com (link goes directly to the page with chestnut ink on it)

It's $3.25 a pot. Currently out of stock but they do get stock in from time to time.

mentos
Apr 14, 2008

The Freshmaker!

Leperflesh posted:

You can also buy it from this one online retailer in the US:
scalecreep.com (link goes directly to the page with chestnut ink on it)

It's $3.25 a pot. Currently out of stock but they do get stock in from time to time.

This is really good to know

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
They also come in the same pots as the original GW inks (perhaps because they Are the original GW inks) - you know, the ones that seal properly and don't dry out in a week.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Squid have black cannons full of semen they inject into ships?

I kind of love the idea that the squid has a fetish for tiny girls, and is also aware enough to know, through all the broken planking 'oh poo poo, I just grabbed one! Better shove my phallic lance in there and unload!'

Sort of a combo of the guys who want to screw cars and the ones who like dolls. In squid form.

I think it's supposed to be a random steam/water pipe ruptured by the tentacle.

Still, come the gently caress on nerds.

Then again, if this was a KD mini the tentacle'd be already so deep in the poor girl the tip'd be wriggling out of her mouth..

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Reynold posted:

Whilst close, its not the same as the old citadel stuff

Coat D'arms made everything but the inks, that was a different company

I've used both and you can definitely tell the difference. Its good, but not quite as magical as the old stuff

I still have half a pot of the original left and it'll be a sad day once its all gone

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Skarsnik posted:

Whilst close, its not the same as the old citadel stuff

Coat D'arms made everything but the inks, that was a different company

I've used both and you can definitely tell the difference. Its good, but not quite as magical as the old stuff

I still have half a pot of the original left and it'll be a sad day once its all gone

If you ever actually use it all up, W&N or Liquitex Transparent burnt sienna. Thin with medium til you get it how you want.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

and more http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9594

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
actually those own hahaha

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

This guy is into being a vampire. Look at him, he's just loving this poo poo.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Imagine if that drop falls into the eye, yuck.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
A friend asked me to paint some of his Dark ELdar for him and seeing the models reminded me of something I'd successfully blokced out until now - years ago, I was visiting one of the bigger gamestores and this stinky neckbeard was all hyped up about his new dark eldar minis (this was around the DA reboot). His prize that he was inordionately pleased about was one of the Dark Eldar Archons with the flayed skin cloak.

This one.

Of course the creepy part was that the dude had clearly put a lot of love and effort into highlighting certain features onto the cloak. Emo elf was wearing a cloak of flayed tits is what I'm trying to say here.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Maybe she didn't clean out her cup and was about to pour in a bunch of blood and noticed a spot of mold in the cup.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

...are these conversions?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Nope. First two are Mordheim Vampires, latter two are from the Vampire Counts army.

The first one has been put on a bigger base featuring GW's infamous Dark Eldar slave girls, and may have a weapon swap (I seem to remember the original vamp having a halberd).

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Did the slave girls serve an in-game purpose or were they just there for fanservice? I'm not sure if it helps or not but I'm curious.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I think maybe as tokens for Dark Eldar?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

They were decorations on a DEldar character's battle barge.

The Sister of Battle is marginally redeemed by the fact that she's concealing a piece of shrapnel behind her back to shiv her way to freedom.

The other one is at least wearing a top (and isn't the LE exclusive nipples-out version.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
They were part of Vect's Dias of Destruction, and were some of the few bits popluar enough to survive the end of the bits service, along with Meltaguns and assault marine jumppacks.