Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

someone else better post something so i don't have to answer all the questions

i posted an answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

is this not a world-class beauty?

Disinterested posted:

we'll get right on electing a member of a tiny minority to pass this arbitrary test as fast as possible and skip over our vast muslim populations in the process

although it's going to be tough to have a jewish head of state in england what with, you know, monarchy

of course jews are a "tiny minority" smaller than muslim populations in some of those states; ya killed 'em all when they weren't as tiny.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Disinterested posted:

we'll get right on electing a member of a tiny minority to pass this arbitrary test as fast as possible and skip over our vast muslim populations in the process

although it's going to be tough to have a jewish head of state in england what with, you know, monarchy

they're all monarchies :ssh:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

are you new to this neoliberalism thing?

no, but i guess europol is

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Disinterested posted:

Your opposition to jews in positions of authority was kinda cute when you were just sassing AA, but now it's slowly turns into full-blown antisemitism. :staredog:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

i'd be okay with jewish kings in europe, i guess

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Disinterested posted:

but... they already control the monarchy??? :tinfoil:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

do you want north african stuff in that thread too or should that stay in the middle east thread? also, can i talk about the comoros?

if the north african stuff is related to the arab spring and its fallout it probably makes more sense in the m/e thread, but otherwise it would bolster the postings in the africa thread which is good

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

do you want north african stuff in that thread too or should that stay in the middle east thread? also, can i talk about the comoros?

Comoros are cool. I reckon everything west of Libya is pretty fair game as it rarely gets covered in the ME thread and the whole Algerian situation is tied into the general Sahara deal.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Luigi Thirty posted:

but... they already control the monarchy??? :tinfoil:

i thought the monarchy controlled the world??? lyndon larouche told me so!!!!

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Randler posted:

Your opposition to jews in positions of authority was kinda cute when you were just sassing AA, but now it's slowly turns into full-blown antisemitism. :staredog:

Yes I'm sure any day now a really silly accusation of yours will stick

Nil desperandum, Randler

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
*gazes into blackness of the abyssal wishing well, whispers "...pearl...clutching..." *

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Disinterested posted:

Nil desperandum, Randler

Anti-semitism is no laughing matter, disinterested. It is a rhetoric of hate to be opposed whenever, wherever, and however it rears its ugly head.

Who to recognize anti-semitism better than the direct descendant of literal nazis?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Randler posted:

what were your grand parent's roles in ww2

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Vladimir Putin posted:

No because Germany has weighed the cost of continually dealing with this vs the chaos and has decided that chaos is easier or better in the long run.

Further, the chaos from an exit has subsided for Germany since 2008 but has not really changed for Greece. Greek leadership has apparently not realized this and think their economic suicide bomb still scares Germany. That explains the stupid referendum and the total lack of preparation for an exit.

European politics: if you want to be a economic suicide bomber I will subject you to mental water boarding.

is this what passes for clever in europol

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Anti-semitism is no laughing matter, disinterested. It is a rhetoric of hate to be opposed whenever, wherever, and however it rears its ugly head.

I quite agree, and am happy to call it out

I'm just not sure Britain's failure to elect a practicing Jew (as opposed to a Jew who was converted by his father) is evidence of deep seated anti-semitism, nor indeed is the presence of an established church. In many ways Roman Catholics do worst out of that structure, although the lack of RC representation in the House of Lords is because of catholic restrictions on government office-holding (the chief Rabbi is, however, a peer).

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Disinterested posted:

Nil desperandum, Randler

None of my accusations are baseless. And I fully expect you to go the way of the Zeitguest within the next 2 years, when one facet too many of you is revealed. And then my well-prepared portfolio of "Why Disinterested is a horrible person (even for a Britgoon)" will realize the big Smugbucks.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Randler posted:

None of my accusations are baseless. And I fully expect you to go the way of the Zeitguest within the next 2 years, when one facet too many of you is revealed. And then my well-prepared portfolio of "Why Disinterested is a horrible person (even for a Britgoon)" will realize the big Smugbucks.

I have my money on you being run out of town for being a literal fascist first

The bets are laid

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

whats the conversion rate on smugbucks to deustchemarks in 2 years

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Mein gott, ze antisemitism!

*cracks whip at Slav handyman*

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

corn in the bible posted:

outlaw country!!!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Disinterested posted:

Mein gott, ze antisemitism!

*cracks whip at Slav handyman*

Turk handyman

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

ZenVulgarity posted:

Turk handyman

I was anticipating the incoming Greek supply of cheap labour.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Berke Negri posted:

whats the conversion rate on smugbucks to deustchemarks in 2 years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syGAu0g8L6I

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Disinterested posted:

I quite agree, and am happy to call it out

I'm just not sure Britain's failure to elect a practicing Jew (as opposed to a Jew who was converted by his father) is evidence of deep seated anti-semitism, nor indeed is the presence of an established church. In many ways Roman Catholics do worst out of that structure, although the lack of RC representation in the House of Lords is because of catholic restrictions on government office-holding (the chief Rabbi is, however, a peer).

England and the Commonwealth of Nations do not elect their Head of State, Disinterested.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Archer truly does have the best supporting characters. :allears:

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

England and the Commonwealth of Nations do not elect their Head of State, Disinterested.

We purpose breed our finest lizard people.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Princess Di was sacrificed as part of an occult ritual and imo brits have no room to talk until they own up to it.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Sharkie posted:

Princess Di was sacrificied as part of an occult ritual and imo have no room to talk until they own up to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbR_Cdc3Pes

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Disinterested posted:

We purpose breed our finest lizard people.

yet your sovreigns seem to refuse to breed with jews or black people

seems a bit racist to me.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

they seem to refuse to breed with anyone outside their family so lack of other races is a given

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

You need a lizard to flash in your av for a split second. Im on to you.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Disinterested posted:

they seem to refuse to breed with anyone outside their family so lack of other races is a given

That's not entirely true, now is it? I do believe your crown prince has quite the peculiar penchants

Of course, you're right in that those pecularities don't produce offspring

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

My Imaginary GF posted:

call me when ya have a Jewish head of state in England, Scotland, Wales, Canada, Denmark, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Monaco, or Spain, and then we can discuss how anti-semitism is over in europe.

that's going to be hard in monarchies where the reigning families are not jewish

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

That's not entirely true, now is it? I do believe your crown prince has quite the peculiar penchants

Of course, you're right in that those pecularities don't produce offspring

I guess having sex with horses wouldn't give rise to issue, quite

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

My Imaginary GF posted:

I would like a marriage between Chinese elites and English royalty, cant you just imagine how great such a thing would be?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

tentative8e8op posted:

I would like a marriage between Chinese elites and English royalty, cant you just imagine how great such a thing would be?

the dual monarchy was once an enemy of america, an enemy which we destroyed and wiped out of existance. pray that america does not have to destroy another dual monarchy, else be prepared for life in england under gaelo-welsh rule.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

There is a whore app?

i wish

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

My Imaginary GF posted:

the dual monarchy was once an enemy of america, an enemy which we destroyed and wiped out of existance. pray that america does not have to destroy another dual monarchy, else be prepared for life in england under gaelo-welsh rule.

Surely you mean Welsh-Klingon rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

One of the best shows I've ever seen, Converge kicks rear end.

i've never seen them live and i only like half of their poo poo but that half is awesome (its the half before Jane Doe, You Fail Me is the best album and The Saddest Day is the best song)

• Locked thread