Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet - Something Awful, 1999.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

are there any girls in YOSPOS? :q:

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/3cucye/an_old_team_at_reddit/csz2p3i

Alex Ohanian posted:

It was my decision to change how we work with AMAs and the transition was my failure and I hope we can keep moving forward from that lesson.

wait what lol

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

great news everyone I'M back in charge!!! by the way i did the bad thing that made everyone mad. anyway moving on

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Gas

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Reddit is good

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
VC-funded forum drama

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
florida sounds like a magical place

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

pagancow. but i don't know what happened to her (did she die?)

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
died in a tragic accident. tried to encode a 4k video to vp9 in software and died of heat stroke instantly. rip.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

do my eyes deceive me or is there a response from permabanned pedophile Marshall Banana

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

:lol:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/620015596214693888

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
people buy sam altman reddit gold. how loving stupid can you get

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

do my eyes deceive me or is there a response from permabanned pedophile Marshall Banana

pretty sure that's a name from an anime and therefore it's probably not the asme pedophile

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

crusader_complex posted:

florida sounds like a magical place

what radio show was that where they would give a news headline and have callers guess whether it was from florida or germany

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

people buy sam altman reddit gold. how loving stupid can you get

what is reddit gold

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
it's like buying a fedora tip towards someone

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what is reddit gold

it give you access to the secret place where people pretend to be rich people with top hats and monocles

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Boxturret posted:

it give you access to the secret place where people pretend to be rich people with top hats and monocles

isn't that just reddit

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what radio show was that where they would give a news headline and have callers guess whether it was from florida or germany

loveline

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

im a girl

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

not an FBI agent? :tinfoil:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what is reddit gold

it's the something awful of reddit, complete with private board where people look down on non-paying redditors

surprisingly, r/lounge is way worse than SA

Condiv fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 12, 2015

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

:aaaaa:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWojvo6RKoQ

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
alexis ohanian cares about black people

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lesterchambers/lesters-time-has-come-today/description

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

remember the kid who wrote "novelty checks" out of his checkbook a few pages ago

quote:

Thouhgt I should give an update. Thanks everyone for the advice. I still felt like I should try going to the cops, but everytime I wanted to, I kept getting nervous and chickened out. That lasted about a day, then it turns out my dad looked got a call from the bank and he went absolutely apesh*t.

They stopped all the checks and took my checkbook away. I have no idea if they got the money back from my friends, my dad left for work for a week and he’s not talking to me.

I probably won’t see him for a while because I leave for my trip this week and I’ll be gone for a while. I’m only getting $300 for the trip this time instead of $1000, but I guess it makes sense that im punished somehow.

Biggest lesson learned: don’t mess around with a checkbook, or if you need to, make sure to write void on the checks.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

I mean, I know he's 15 and his friends are 15 and they're all idiots, but lol that they just didn't give a poo poo and deposited the cheques anyways.

I wonder if he wrote them and then realized after that he hosed up and this is his brilliant excuse for what happened.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
How much did he write, and who the fsck gives a 15 year old a checkbook. My bank wouldn't even let me have a checking account until I was 18.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what is reddit gold

it allows reddit to make money from xbox live rejects trying to one-up each other in awfulness while toeing the party line

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

How much did he write, and who the fsck gives a 15 year old a checkbook. My bank wouldn't even let me have a checking account until I was 18.

he wrote $1000 novelty checks for his friends and told them not to cash them

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

quote:

I'm entering my third year of college this Fall. Every semester, my dad asks me how much my tuition will be and writes me a check. I always give him the official tuition amount before taking financial aid into consideration. So for the past 2 years, he has given me $20,000/semester and I pocketed around $11,000 each time (I got $11,000 in financial aid from the college so I only had to pay $9,000). I know you might be thinking "Wow, this guy is a bastard" but my dad is rich as hell and it makes no difference to him.
Anyway, he recently discovered what I'm doing and has threatened to take "legal action". Can he actually do that?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmaooooooo

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

srsly if you only read /r/legaladvice reddit is good

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

stealing financial aid or stealing from your dad, which is worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

srsly if you only read /r/legaladvice reddit is good

uh /r/personalfinance should also be a must read

90% of the content in the "bad with money" thread in BFC is from reddit.

• Locked thread