Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

wrong. it is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i heard the same, OP

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
i just looked at /r/all . it was 100% putrid, violent hatred, everything upvoted to 4000.

gently caress the internet, and especially gently caress free speech. death to everything

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

k-zed posted:

i just looked at /r/all . it was 100% putrid, violent hatred, everything upvoted to 4000.

gently caress the internet, and especially gently caress free speech. death to everything

free speech is for morons.............. if u have something to say that is important, :justpost:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i love the way that every change at Reddit is basically met with a collective tantrum

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Iridium posted:

i love the way that every change at Reddit is basically met with a collective tantrum

then BOY HOWDY have I got something for u

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

BONGHITZ posted:

wrong. it is bad.

:agreed:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
at some point ellen pao is going to get murdered

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

who is ellen pao? why does reddit hate her?

if she is pissing off reddit dorks then she must be doing something right

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
chairwoman pao is basically stalin

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i really want this to be the end of reddit

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Linux Pirate posted:

who is ellen pao? why does reddit hate her?

if she is pissing off reddit dorks then she must be doing something right

she put some anti harassment policies in place, this got r/fatpeoplehate banned and now they're trying to game search engines so whenever anyone does a google image search of her a nazi flag shows up

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

chaos rhames posted:

she put some anti harassment policies in place, this got r/fatpeoplehate banned and now they're trying to game search engines so whenever anyone does a google image search of her a nazi flag shows up

reddit dot com is mad because fatpeoplehate got banned. it was also extremely popular for some reason

reddit.com is so bad

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

reddit.com is so bad

Maximum Leader posted:

i really want this to be the end of reddit

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I like reddit.com and I'm glad they are improving their website.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I really like /r/awww and /r/science...

Science ftw

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

every post in http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/ is requesting undeletion of a fatpeoplehate clone

edit: https://change.org/p/reddit-remove-ellen-pao-from-her-job-as-reddit-ceo 5000+ signatures, first page of google for "ellen pao"

dimebag dinkman fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 11, 2015

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

redditors have an Extremely Good sense of proportionality

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
if reddit is mad then something good is happening

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
only /r/programming is good everything else is Really Bad.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

/r/phoebecates has martyred itself for the cause

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
some guy named passwordissame used to troll everything as a node.js evangelical and it owned

quote:

std::string should have zero allocations because memory is expensive. Instead, it should use other solutions such as mongodb. That way, Chrome can easily handle massive amount of data and big data ready for 2015. Added bonus is that std::string is now async, which means massive IO, which is impossible with memory allocations because even mmap is bound by virtual space. C++17 is indeed actually working on embedding mongodb and node.js into STL because those should be industry standard and solve 100% of business problems that C++ is aimed at solving at. Already github pull request is made. All you need is 2 thumb ups and will get merged in. Just imagine, std::string is everywhere: network stack, user applications, kernel drivers... And now they all use mongodb. And they will be Actor model massively concurrent paradigm. This is new science Wolfram is talking about. Just accept the PR already.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lmao what a bunch of fukken babbies

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

the usage of any portion of reffid is the acceptance of 100% of it hth

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Being able to hate on the obese is truly the civil rights issue of our time

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

k-zed posted:

from what i've heard, it's all about gaslighting petty things that causes more hate than doing good

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

chaos rhames posted:

why would anyone do a google image search of her ever

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
bang pao

right in the kisser

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'd love to stay and chat but I am very busy *sticks bumper stickers on fat people cars, is forever alone, whacks off to dead teenagers*

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

my visceral feeling of approval or disapproval on seeing a stranger's body is a valuable contribution to the Marketplace Of Ideas™

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

how can i archive my tinder swipe logs for future generations

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

dimebag dinkman posted:

Marketplace Of Ideas™

haha i forgot about this term

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

Maximum Leader posted:

chairwoman pao is basically stalin

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
murder everyone on reddit

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
harassment is bad

on the other hand, fat people are funny to look at

it's a dilemma

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

im sure there are good places on reddit

just like im sure there are some undigested pieces of food in my poop

not going to look for them either way

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Jonad posted:

harassment is bad

on the other hand, fat people are funny to look at

it's a dilemma

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

wrong. it is bad.

same op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Testiclops posted:

im sure there are good places on reddit

just like im sure there are some undigested pieces of food in my poop

not going to look for them either way

don't be too hasty, it probably feels kinda satisfying to squish it between your fingers... but on the other hand, we're supposed to be trying to have a civilization. what a dilemma

• Locked thread