Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Let's all play Dr. Mario, and pretend that the germs that we are killing are cancers instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

repostin for this page

Korthal posted:

Holy loving christ :stare:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Korthal posted:

Holy loving christ :stare:

Korthal posted:

repostin for this page

Security?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah man. Cancer will do that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Inspiring: This Man Was Healthy And Then He Wasn't, Here's Why You Won't Believe His Incredible Transformation!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Inspiring: This Man Was Healthy And Then He Wasn't, Here's Why You Won't Believe His Incredible Transformation!

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

=(
Didn't see it coming at all!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is this this forums yospos Steve jobs moment...only time will tell. For now let's all feign sadness that the yellow man who made our videogames died.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
First Robin Williams now this...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is this this forums yospos Steve jobs moment...only time will tell. For now let's all feign sadness that the yellow man who made our videogames died.

youre sad your thread got gassed lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Please, I know it's hard, but do not post yospos memes in this place of remembrance...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

I didn't even realise but why would I care about that. I made that thread when there were like 4 others on the front page.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't worry guys. Knuc has been begging for death ever since he realized everyone knows he's a YOSPOS Reject that can't find joy in the one thing he's spent 80% of his life doing, and is just le salty that this so called "yellow man" (Desperate racism as a joke. Real funny stuff Knuc. gently caress you.) managed to die before him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1381Xg9PbZU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This thread somehow got even gayer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

hmmm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

-- Man whom just entered a thread

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fuk u knuc u????

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

So when is this thread going to turn into an unironic lf embassy.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sorry about your thread OP

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Seeing a bunch of badgame homos slapfighting is like watching two anal warts fight for position on a buffalos rear end.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Internet posted:

In 2014, Iwata announced he would halve his own salary to help combat a company-wide downturn following disappointing returns on the Wii U and its software. He refused to lay staff off as Nintendo was struggling, telling an investor panel in 2013: "If we reduce employees for better short-term financial results, morale will decrease. I doubt employees who fear they may be laid off will be able to develop software titles that could impress people around the world."

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

But enough about your posting :troll:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

So when is this thread going to turn into an unironic lf embassy.
Ah yes, LF, the forum which loved Nintendo most of all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm playing Earthbound now. I've probably played the first hour of this game 3 or 4 times

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

In Training posted:

I'm playing Earthbound now. I've probably played the first hour of this game 3 or 4 times

I'm legit rooting for you to get throug hthe game :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've never played more then 15 minutes of Earthbound without turning it off.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Seeing a bunch of badgame homos slapfighting is like watching two anal warts fight for position on a buffalos rear end.

lmao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Wormskull posted:

I've never played more then 15 minutes of Earthbound without turning it off.

That's cool, that you refuse to play the good video game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the music and writing and I enjoy archaic turn based JRPGs but good lord the text speed is so slow. I chose medium speed at the start and haven't seen a way to change it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I like the music and writing and I enjoy archaic turn based JRPGs but good lord the text speed is so slow. I chose medium speed at the start and haven't seen a way to change it.
It is not a fast-paced game on any level at all.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

i'm like 80% sure there's an option to change it somewhere but idk where. maybe there isn't

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Earthbound is a really incredible game I would strongly recommend playing on an emulator for the fast forward option, much like FF9.

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

always choose fast text speed for every game that asks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

always choose fast text speed for every game that asks
                           /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah, always pick fast.

also you get punished in some of the later fights when they do the rolling hp numbers thing if your text speed isn't on high.

coolest part of that game is poo's entire little hamlet

• Locked thread