Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Notorious QIG posted:

incidentally, someone figuring out im trans without seeing my dick is like the definition of not passing, but w/e
by their apparent reactions, you have sowed the seeds of doubt in their psyches and thus have done good ;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Notorious QIG posted:

ive had a number of dudes accuse me of trying to trick them into sex. not one of them would i even want to have sex with :shrug:

everyone after that dece 6.5 quiggy's

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

wait wait wait

the MODS KNEW posts in this thread weren't just quoting SASS?

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

OSI bean dip posted:

i had mccaine on aim and he always brought up the fact that he was gay whenever we'd have a conversation

mccaineinbondagegear.jpg

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

idgi

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

6.5 figgies

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Davethulhu posted:

mccaineinbondagegear.jpg

oh god i didn't need to remember that

also Wintering Stinkbug needs to tell us who he is

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

hobbesmaster posted:

wait wait wait

the MODS KNEW posts in this thread weren't just quoting SASS?

could've knocked me over with a feather

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
I'm just going to leave it at this. I played a major role in my denomination even allowing a vote on granting full sacraments to everyone. There is a real possibility it will pass either this congress or next. We didn't accomplish that by shaming and insulting people. I'll take solace in having done more than clicking like and share on facebook, or posting sick burns on a webternet forum.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh, lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

I'm just going to leave it at this. I played a major role in my denomination even allowing a vote on granting full sacraments to everyone. There is a real possibility it will pass either this congress or next. We didn't accomplish that by shaming and insulting people. I'll take solace in having done more than clicking like and share on facebook, or posting sick burns on a webternet forum.

i, too, do volunteer work. youre not loving special

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

im having trouble articulating how much i love this post

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

yeah. i am going to keep this post quoted because you're a shitheel that won't reveal who he is

i'll bet that you're probably aatrek or some stupid poo poo

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

there maybe another terrible joke in here beyond currency....,

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Notorious QIG posted:

i, too, do volunteer work. youre not loving special

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

get out of yospos

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Even then I will still take stay at home slacktivism over nothing at all.
a pervasive presence of a particular opinion has value. a sea of rainbow avatars doesn't let bigots think they're among company.

it tells people who are afraid that maybe they have more support than they realize.

And yes, it is a lot of people patting themselves on the back fr pressing a button, and that attitude does need to be corrected.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

OSI bean dip posted:

yeah. i am going to keep this post quoted because you're a shitheel that won't reveal who he is

i'll bet that you're probably aatrek or some stupid poo poo

stupid poo poo yeah but aatrek had very specific interests iirc

doesn't fit the profile :clint:

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

uncurable mlady posted:

get out of yospos

Bro, can you even make a half adder from nand gates?

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

uncurable mlady posted:

get out of yospos

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I legit love the av guys. Thanks!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lollin @ that redtext

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

I legit love the av guys. Thanks!

uncurable mlady posted:

get out of yospos

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

it's not working. maybe the video would work?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Attn: if you are 30s yo women then plz leave thread and it may lure him away

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

as suggested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I'm not particularly ashamed of any of the red text. The nambla comment maybe. I'm kind of touched I made someone mad enough to spend money on me.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

I'm not particularly ashamed of any of the red text. The nambla comment maybe. I'm kind of touched I made someone mad enough to spend money on me.

is there a script you people read for this or something?

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

the fact that you haven't left yospos and that you're talking about it means that you're upset

you should post about this in e/n where you belong

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Get out of YOSPOS.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
gently caress off wintering stinkbug.

but lets not forget teh real villains here.

As a Millennial I posted:

<REDACTED>

i thought i adblocked this

people who keep quoting this loving image so I have to look at it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the whole "ur mad" thing is kind of telling though, when people use it, wrt to emotional maturity/intelligence

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

remember that time valeyard trivialized rape and also went all godwin somehow

feels like yesterday now

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
after buying 30 reregs and getting owned by everyone in the forums Valeyard has been 100% rehabilitated :pray:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

bobbilljim posted:

after buying 30 reregs and getting owned by everyone in the forums Valeyard has been 100% rehabilitated :pray:

a yospos success story :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

apart from being wrestling superfan

• Locked thread