Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
im making GBS threads atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

im making GBS threads atm

That's hawt

The blurb putting down women who like pretty boys makes me think he might not be safe. Not badboy unsafe. Like, screws loose unsafe. BTW, the dude isn't fat or really unattractive. Just a bit of the deathstare going on in his picture.

I don't think this guy's profile pic was taken at a wake...

This guy kind of makes me sad. His username is speedy_g

Poor little guy.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jul 15, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

*I play video games. Yes. And tend to obsess over whatever my current one is. Mass Effect, Skyrim (working on two pretty pimp houses), Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the Bioshock series (thought Infinite was lackluster imo), Dragon Age (Pretty obsessed with Inquisition, by the way), Borderlands 2, the Arkham series (Though they frustrate me all to hell), etc. On a PS3.

Goon dreamgirl right? Talked to her for a while and the conversation would never get past the Fallout series. Would describe in GREAT length what the flaws of New Vegas were. Tried to steer it away a few times. Was not happening.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bored posted:

Oh my yes. If only there were somewhere that :spergin:'s could meet and maybe set up dates. One where they might not have to make eye contact for a while.

I'm gonna go make an okcupid profile to see if I can find the kinds of crazy profiles for dudes that I found previously. Like, one dude, I felt kind of bad for because life was not going well for him. I thought,"maybe he just needs some help." Then I got to something where he said that psychiatry was bullshit and unhappiness was the only state that anyone who is intelligent should be capable of. I mean, my life continues to suck, but I try to find ways to be happy and I don't see how (metaphorically*) making GBS threads on others for finding some way to avoid killing themselves is productive at all.

Now (metaphorically) making GBS threads on people who like anime, that's something I can get behind.

*It's an okcupid thread. making GBS threads on someone is likely someone who's reading's fetish. Kinkshaming is bad, unless it's daddy/dom or any variant of furry.

Yes go for it! Helps keep the thread from becoming creepy levels of ladybashing.
We need more queer queers too.
Oh cool you did.

You should ask the second dude if he's ever read Ayn Rand!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

Yes go for it! Helps keep the thread from becoming creepy levels of ladybashing.
We need more queer queers too.
Oh cool you did.

You should ask the second dude if he's ever read Ayn Rand!

Hah! I'm not starting a conversation with any of these people. But I was surprised I didn't see it in there, too. I thought "mensans" and ayn rand went hand-in-hand.
Lot of INTJ dudes, too. But most of them don't have anything super weird beyond that in their profiles. One dude did proudly proclaim he was a tumblrite, but I saw no references to fanfiction and there was no mention of cultural appropriation.

There are a lot of guys that don't really fill out any of the about things. Most of them don't look nearly as much like serial killers as this guy, though.

Another really low effort one:

heh. And no, I didn't crop anything out. That is all he had filled out.

tumblrite:

Unrelated to the above username, but this seems like a really unfortunate reflection off of his glasses. He should fix that poo poo:

I'm kind of tempted to fix it for him, but what if his eyes really are crossed like that.

Bored fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 15, 2015

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I would edit out the names imo just in case.
Also I decided to gently caress around with flag mod and came across a massive schlong.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Also I decided to gently caress around with flag mod and came across a massive schlong.

Post the pics

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
has anyone tried catfishing before?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I just got a message from a woman in Luxembourg :wtc:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Justanotherazz wants the attention and there actually wasn't anything wrong with bewb, I'm just really juvenile. Took your advice on the mensan, though. I didn't include speedy's full username. Dicksport is only posted because of his name and lack of anything on profile. Even if it's related to Dick's Sporting Goods, you have to admit it is a terrible choice for an okcupid profile name.

I'm kind of amazed at how many people answer yes to "I think homosexuality is a sin".

Bored fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 15, 2015

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

EZipperelli posted:

There's about 7 different women that come up in GIS using "Kostromskaya okcupid" as parameters.

Now, as we were... :justpost: the pics.

relax, a little anticlimactic....

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3699788&pagenumber=81&perpage=40#post447679286

ROFLBOT fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jul 16, 2015

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Too bad she's crazy. She's p cute imo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

EZipperelli posted:

Too bad she's crazy. She's p cute imo

my unhinged russian cutie :shobon:

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
NWS https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/542878/Dating/2015-07-16%2022.23.50.png

40yo barmaid.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Might.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

^ With those boobs sure why not

Older lady hitting on me which was neat until she brought up she's fat activist. Kind went "eh" at the subject after some back and forth but then she throws out she only dates guys over 200 lbs. Which I'm not. Guess she makes exceptions for someone she thinks is cute imagine that.

Sadly the first woman to chat me up first in months.

Choice quote "I was anti gay marriage for a long time, but I changed. Think sizism is about where gay rights was 30 years ago​"

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Hit that! Might be the best sex you'll ever have

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
She looks feisty.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I've found quite a few profiles that get the question wrong about STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to...

I also found a profile of a woman who says she hates super logical people. Amusingly enough she failed the logic question, which is

If some men are doctors, and some doctors are tall, does it follow that some men are tall?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

actionjackson posted:

I've found quite a few profiles that get the question wrong about STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to...

I also found a profile of a woman who says she hates super logical people. Amusingly enough she failed the logic question, which is

If some men are doctors, and some doctors are tall, does it follow that some men are tall?

These are both pretty simple, but how does anybody at all get them wrong in a world were Google exists?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Skippy McPants posted:

These are both pretty simple, but how does anybody at all get them wrong in a world were Google exists?
This is why I have them all answered correctly and why all of the incorrect answers are labeled as unacceptable. It's 2015, you should know how to search the internet for the answers to simple questions like "what does 'wherefore' mean in R&J?" and have the critical thinking/multiple choice test experience to know that "where" is a trap answer.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Maybe they don't think it's an UNFORGIVABLE SIN to get a wrong answer on a dating site question and that's why they just answer and move on instead of sperging out over it like you dorks.

Just brainstorming here.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe they don't think it's an UNFORGIVABLE SIN to get a wrong answer on a dating site question and that's why they just answer and move on instead of sperging out over it like you dorks.

Just brainstorming here.

I never said it was a sin of any kind, but if they're creating a dating profile I presume they care about making a good impression, yeah? It seems odd you wouldn't take the five seconds required to look up a correct answer.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Chomp8645 posted:

Just brainstorming here.
I too enjoy massive unwarranted hyperbole. I bet we would make great friends! But first I have a few SAT questions I need you to either answer correctly, or press this giant Skip button.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Chomp8645 posted:

Just brainstorming here.

It just gives a bad impression, just like having a profile full of spelling or grammar mistakes.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Have they solved the problem of too many fat girls choosing "athletic" and "normal"

Risky
May 18, 2003

Grimlook posted:

Hit that! Might be the best sex you'll ever have

She looks like she might pull your dick off while riding you with those viking thighs.

Go for it!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

Have they solved the problem of too many fat girls choosing "athletic" and "normal"

I saw a profile today where the woman was clearly overweight, yet listed herself as average. She commented she's "more muscular than she appears." :wtc:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yawgmoth posted:

I too enjoy massive unwarranted hyperbole. I bet we would make great friends! But first I have a few SAT questions I need you to either answer correctly, or press this giant Skip button.

I can't stay mad at you, pikachú.

Anyway I feel like the importance of a lot of those questions are overrated in general. I honestly don't read most of them. Usually by the end of the profile I'm either intrigued or not and that's enough to send a message or not.

ElGroucho posted:

That particular problem is unsolvable.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Chomp8645 posted:

Just brainstorming here.

answering "the earth" on the "which is bigger, the earth or the sun?" question is pretty unforgivable imo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Also if they believe in some new age bullshit like a "healing energy" surrounding us or whatever

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

actionjackson posted:

Also if they believe in some new age bullshit like a "healing energy" surrounding us or whatever

Protip though if a girl unironically believes in "healing energy" she is probably a FREAK in the sheets.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I went out with a girl who said she does not believe in dinosaurs in her questions

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

actionjackson posted:

It just gives a bad impression, just like having a profile full of spelling or grammar mistakes.

It gives YOU a bad impression, which is fine because he/she probably isn't too concerned with impressing a dork who puts too much importance on answering a stupid logic question correctly.

In all honesty, I answered those questions correctly because I also obsess over being correct, but I don't really care if a potential partner would answer it correctly, because I'm not looking to get with an obsessive nerd like myself. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The B_36 posted:

It gives YOU a bad impression, which is fine because he/she probably isn't too concerned with impressing a dork who puts too much importance on answering a stupid logic question correctly.

In all honesty, I answered those questions correctly because I also obsess over being correct, but I don't really care if a potential partner would answer it correctly, because I'm not looking to get with an obsessive nerd like myself. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Okay, so we are different :)

My mother taught high school English though so I've always been turned off by bad grammar and spelling.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

JakeP posted:

I went out with a girl who said she does not believe in dinosaurs in her questions

How did it go?

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

actionjackson posted:

Okay, so we are different :)

My mother taught high school English though so I've always been turned off by bad grammar and spelling.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, we're pretty much all obsessive dorks here, and I too would prefer that people use proper grammar and spelling. You limit yourself too much if you let stuff like that turn you off someone tho. My dorkiness hasn't subsided as I get into my late 30's, I've just become less obsessive about it.

I actually initially got the "wheretofore" question wrong til I saw some girls profile with the right answer and a link to prove it. I should have tried to hookup with her.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The B_36 posted:

I wasn't trying to be insulting, we're pretty much all obsessive dorks here, and I too would prefer that people use proper grammar and spelling. You limit yourself too much if you let stuff like that turn you off someone tho. My dorkiness hasn't subsided as I get into my late 30's, I've just become less obsessive about it.

I actually initially got the "wheretofore" question wrong til I saw some girls profile with the right answer and a link to prove it. I should have tried to hookup with her.

It doesn't mean I won't contact them, it's just a bit of a detraction. There isn't much that will be an automatic dealbreaker, that would something like has kids (or for sure wants them), smokes, doesn't like dogs, etc.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If you answer the exact opposite of most of the poo poo you actually believe, you'd probably end up with a pretty sexy dumb idiot for at least a night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

If you answer the exact opposite of most of the poo poo you actually believe, you'd probably end up with a pretty sexy dumb idiot for at least a night

What if you are already a sexy dumb idiot and then answer them backwards? Will you end up with a hyper-intelligent troll face?

• Locked thread