Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

I didn't know it was possible to look that much like an extraterrestrial without several pounds of makeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Klaus88 posted:

I didn't know it was possible to look that much like an extraterrestrial without several pounds of makeup.

He looks like any one of harry enfield's 'I'm a total twat'* characters, which is what I assumed he was going for.

* that's any of them then.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

I'd never gotten angry about a picture before I saw that

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Klaus88 posted:

:shrug:

I don't know, a higher then average number of (attractive!:eyepop:) women pop up in those group brony photos.

Now whether they'll actually be able to carry out a coherent conversation with those ladies is a whole different matter.

They may be physically good looking, but grown women who are still obsessed with a children's cartoon are by no means attractive.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

MAXIMUM OVERDIDNT

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Its bad enough he's all :smuggo: all the ladies are starin at me

But then he goes on to explain that he O_O can't handle all this attention omg so spoopy

This is the kind of post/photo that you find when you google your name 20 years later and then every time you try to go to bed you think about what a loving idiot you once were.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

WHAT THE gently caress KIND OF FACE IS HE MAKING

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I'm gonna go with Constipated Smug.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Zaphod42 posted:

Its bad enough he's all :smuggo: all the ladies are starin at me

But then he goes on to explain that he O_O can't handle all this attention omg so spoopy

This is the kind of post/photo that you find when you google your name 20 years later and then every time you try to go to bed you think about what a loving idiot you once were.

I'm sure all the women WERE staring at him, but not for the reason he thinks

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Have you seen the faces teenagers make in mirror selfies? I can't identify what any of them are supposed to convey other than calculated.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Everblight posted:

MAXIMUM OVERDIDNT

"My mom made me walk the dog today"

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Drunk Tomato posted:

They may be physically good looking, but grown women who are still obsessed with a children's cartoon are by no means attractive.

A sincere thank you for pointing out my poor word choice there. :shepface:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I like how not a one of you has considered that he's mentally handicapped.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I'm just gonna link it cause it's long.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3d6z2l/tifu_by_asking_my_4year_old_cousin_where_her/

tl; dr; guys cousin has an imaginary friend and points out she lives in a cemetery. Edit updates someone goes look up the cemetery names record and finds exactly 1 person by the name of the imaginary friend. Edit update he's gonna go get more information from his cousin on Friday.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

MindlessHavok posted:

Not this poo poo again. :dogout:

How about we just consider him mentally competent for the purposes of posting (and being mocked) on the internet.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

MindlessHavok posted:

Please my ovaries are moist enough

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

MindlessHavok posted:

So now all mentally handicapped people are imbecils, huh?

See how I flipped the script on you, do I get my social warrior badge

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Boris Galerkin posted:

I'm just gonna link it cause it's long.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3d6z2l/tifu_by_asking_my_4year_old_cousin_where_her/

tl; dr; guys cousin has an imaginary friend and points out she lives in a cemetery. Edit updates someone goes look up the cemetery names record and finds exactly 1 person by the name of the imaginary friend. Edit update he's gonna go get more information from his cousin on Friday.

This is probably poo poo that happened, up to the part where the kid's imaginary friend is an actual ghost.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Settle down guys, I genuinely liked that no one went "the guy is clearly retarded duh".

This has to be the most reactionary/smuggest thread on the forums.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

MindlessHavok posted:

Settle down guys, I genuinely liked that no one went "the guy is clearly retarded duh".

This has to be the most reactionary/smuggest thread on the forums.

Who the gently caress do you think you are talking too?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

reformed bad troll posted:

Who the gently caress do you think you are talking too?

He's probably some retard.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not exactly STDH but it's basically the novel version, does anyone have a link to the thread where some guy posted excerpts of some awful book about an army veteran who ends up getting involved in rescuing some kidnapped girls.

e: The character might be called ghost

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

EmmyOk posted:

Not exactly STDH but it's basically the novel version, does anyone have a link to the thread where some guy posted excerpts of some awful book about an army veteran who ends up getting involved in rescuing some kidnapped girls.

John Ringo?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Vindolanda posted:

John Ringo?

Yes that is it! Thanks

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3385144

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

That thread should be considered :nws: :nms: by the by.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

The protagonist hides in the wheel well of a plane right at the beginning. Ringo wanted to end the book with the terrorists arriving at their destination, discovering a half-dead guy wildly hallucinating in the landing gear, and asking each other who this douchebag is.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Tunicate posted:

The protagonist hides in the wheel well of a plane right at the beginning. Ringo wanted to end the book with the terrorists arriving at their destination, discovering a half-dead guy wildly hallucinating in the landing gear, and asking each other who this douchebag is.

He didn't even write it for mass publication, he was just getting crazy ideas out of his head and on the page. When he posted excerpts of the work on a forum, though, a bunch of people went "Holy poo poo this is awesome!", and that's how the Paladin of Shadows came to see the light of day. Never underestimate what some people want to read, I guess.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

This is probably poo poo that happened, up to the part where the kid's imaginary friend is an actual ghost.

Why would the little ghost come all that way? There must be closer kids for her to terrorize.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Doesn't he already have her number?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cruel and Unusual posted:

That is a tinder screenshot

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

Jesus christ.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

EmmyOk posted:

That is a tinder screenshot

Not sure why would anyone bother asking for a number if you are only looking to get laid.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

WaltherFeng posted:

Not sure why would anyone bother asking for a number if you are only looking to get laid.

Fair point. I can't find the screenshot but my favourite tinder message thread goes

"Do you like guys with big dicks?"

"Yeah ;)"

"Sorry for wasting your time"

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Maybe she posted the number for NAMBLA.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Fair point. I can't find the screenshot but my favourite tinder message thread goes

"Yeah ;)"

Is there an emote for a selfburn?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

quote:

Front Page Edit** poo poo this is what the hell i make it to the front page with? Okay to clear things up
1. I am bi-sexual i have done experimenting i have dated both sex's and well I like both, sue me
2. for those of you wondering this is real why would someone go and lie on the internet, what happened was we were speaking last night and she started talking about cuddling, I told her i had a free spot and we talked, And yes i was slightly drunk when I told her that i have been in love with her for years, After talking some more today, she will be back into my home town next week and we are gonna go out on a date talk and give US a shot, so She likes me thats for sure and we are going out for drinks!

Cheers imgur and thank you all for my first Front page post, I never thought id make it, and with news that is already so good, Everything is right with the world today!

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!

Verisimilidude posted:

Front Page Edit** poo poo this is what the hell i make it to the front page with? Okay to clear things up
1. I am bi-sexual i have done experimenting i have dated both sex's and well I like both, sue me
2. for those of you wondering this is real why would someone go and lie on the internet, what happened was we were speaking last night and she started talking about cuddling, I told her i had a free spot and we talked, And yes i was slightly drunk when I told her that i have been in love with her for years, After talking some more today, she will be back into my home town next week and we are gonna go out on a date talk and give US a shot, so She likes me thats for sure and we are going out for drinks!

Cheers imgur and thank you all for my first Front page post, I never thought id make it, and with news that is already so good, Everything is right with the world today!

Do you think these people walk around telling their friends, teachers, parents, etc., about how they got on the front page of imgur?

"Hey you loving pussy, watch where you're walking."
"Your jibes can't touch me today dear sir...I'm on the front page of imgur."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

"Yeah ;)"

This is a good thing

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Boofchicken posted:

Do you think these people walk around telling their friends, teachers, parents, etc., about how they got on the front page of imgur?

My brother-in-law is a hardcore imgurite and I can confirm that he does brag about his upvotes. He has never made the front page though which actually makes it sadder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Boofchicken posted:

"Haha just kidding man, you alright?

Peace"

• Locked thread