Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmao the camera work today is insanely subpar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

lmao the camera work today is insanely subpar

I bet the bikes gone back to find Bardet instead of forward to the chasers.

They finally showed them! Only took 20 minutes

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Who's this Pauwels guy. Where did he come from. Where's Barguil

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Smirr posted:

Who's this Pauwels guy. Where did he come from. Where's Barguil

The guy closest to Majka, Belgian so I guess it counts as France

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

I bet the bikes gone back to find Bardet instead of forward to the chasers.

They finally showed them! Only took 20 minutes

Someone tell the idiot filming the Froome group that he has zoomed in and its out of focus

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Martin and Buchmann are 50 seconds behind Pauwels, 2 minutes behind Majka. Voeckler and the other frenchman still don't have a gap given but apparently they're within sight of the yellow jersey group. Now watch this info pop up on the TV

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Excellent instruction on sticking to revealing your cock if its covered by bin bags by the eurosport guys.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Not gaining on Majka tho

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Majka just needs to gain 5 minutes on Froome every day. Bring back Riis to help him achieve this

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The helicopter found Dan Martin, holy poo poo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Despite everything it's been a fairly poo poo day tho, no one really attacking Froome. They all just let Porte set the pace after Nibali tried to shake things up

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.
fear is the tourkiller.

Premature
Dec 9, 2014

Shut your eyes, I don't want to get glitter in them.
Buglord
Dan Martin is looking good today

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Vayer saying the leak is going to give him the Pierre-Saint-Martin data ftw

willemw
Sep 30, 2006
very much so

IndustrialApe posted:

fear is the tourkiller.

I think someone like Contador shouldn't care if he ends up being 2nd or 12th in Paris, but UCI points are too important

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Nibali dropped again.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

nibs blowing up like a chain of firecrackers this tour

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

IndustrialApe posted:

All this reminds me of an anecdote I've heard about Merckx being berated by a race organizer or a TV commentator for attacking and racing ahead before the coverage started: "No one wants to watch you win races singlehandedly, that's bad for us, for the sponsors and bad for you".

No one wanted to watch that? I guess they didn't know how bad it was going to get, it sounds incredible compared to the boring poo poo pulled by the likes of Froome and Armstrong.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Marginal gains from Froome, as usual.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Well it's not like anyone actually attacked him in any way

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

Step out for a while come back to >50 unread posts, I thought something had actually happened.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pocket posted:

Step out for a while come back to >50 unread posts, I thought something had actually happened.

Cows happened.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
poo poo that didnt happen
https://twitter.com/richie_porte/status/621361125796499457

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I had Indian last night, alright? I wasn't scared.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Has nobody told these guys the more defensive you get over it the more you look like a cheat

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

I'd be pretty scared of most athletes threatening me with bodily harm because imagine a US football player saying he's going to beat your face in and holy poo poo but a 5'8 140 lb pro cyclist that just rode a Tour stage probably isn't going to make me poo poo myself in fear

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I'll tell my wife you were mean to me!!!!

ukle
Nov 28, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

Has nobody told these guys the more defensive you get over it the more you look like a cheat

What else are they meant to do about. Ignoring it will make it look they are guilty, while defending themselves at least allows them an option.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ukle posted:

What else are they meant to do about. Ignoring it will make it look they are guilty, while defending themselves at least allows them an option.

Perhaps they could release their blood passport data, SRM files, not train on some secluded island off the coast of Africa, not hire doping doctors, etc. lots of things

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Richie Porte was taking college classes between his trips to France.

One of his courses had a professor that was an atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "God, if you are real, I want you to come down and knock me off this platform, I will give you 15 minutes.

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired Richie Porte gets up from his seat, approaches the professor and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. Richie Porte simply went back to his seat.

The professor came to, visibly shaken and asked Richie Porte, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

Porte said, "God was busy protecting Team Sky who are out protecting your right to say stupid poo poo like that, so he sent me to fill in."

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

African AIDS cum posted:

Richie Porte was taking college classes between his trips to France.

One of his courses had a professor that was an atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "God, if you are real, I want you to come down and knock me off this platform, I will give you 15 minutes.

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired Richie Porte gets up from his seat, approaches the professor and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. Richie Porte simply went back to his seat.

The professor came to, visibly shaken and asked Richie Porte, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

Porte said, "God was busy protecting Team Sky who are out protecting your right to say stupid poo poo like that, so he sent me to fill in."

0/10. Uses poo poo but censors hell.

Can anyone with artistic skill do a sketch of porte and froome doing the fusion dance and resulting in a skeleton with a srynge for a sword and an iv bag as a shield?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Remember Froome has missed two doping tests while in Italy lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Can't wait for Porte leaving, turning to poo poo and then using some easily detected poo poo so he can start spilling the beans on Sky

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Can't wait for Porte leaving, turning to poo poo and then using some easily detected poo poo so he can start spilling the beans on Sky

The awesome American FBI and DOJ need to destroy cycling like they did FIFA. Burn this poo poo to the ground and start over. The British have killed my favorite sport. I just stared at the wall angrily today instead of tuning in.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

African AIDS cum posted:

The awesome American FBI and DOJ need to destroy cycling like they did FIFA. Burn this poo poo to the ground and start over. The British have killed my favorite sport. I just stared at the wall angrily today instead of tuning in.

There's always track cycling. The sky juice hasn't been as effective for track, which probably has them pissed. Although the British women were so dominant for a while... Does that mean Porte and Froome are British women?

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
i want to be dominated by a british female track cyclist

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I feel like jens voigt is always talking with half a potato stuffed in his mouth.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

Virigoth posted:

I feel like jens voigt is always talking with half a potato stuffed in his mouth.

That's because jens voigt always has half a potato in his mouth.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Virigoth posted:

I think Christian Vande Velde is kind of a dick to Jens and tries to be alpha with him. It makes me sad for Jens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kim jong-illin
May 2, 2011