Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Maybe he's got beef with Hogan. Riley didn't rat out any names, but Hogan was big in Japan and also not a pure WWE guy.

Nah he's just dumb as gently caress, runs his mouth, and then gets fed to the guys he's picking twitter fights with as punishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Skaw posted:

Maybe he's got beef with Hogan.
Check his shoes.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Semprini posted:

Check his shoes.

:golfclap:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Shane vs Kurt is one of my favorite matches of all time

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Aurain posted:

I think Shane O'Mac is actually better than Big Show at everything and would beat him in a boxing match.

Thanks, I'm having flashbacks to the "Which way did he go?" feud now.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Semprini posted:

Check his shoes.

NICE!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

oof

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Semprini posted:

Check his shoes.

Couple really well done one liners the last few pgs, good job boys.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

I can't tell if Alex Riley is the best heel ever or just really stupid.

I will be confused till the end of time as to why nearly everyone on PSP thinks Alex Riley is ever being serious when he's the most obvious troll possible

It's not doing anything for his career and it's dumb but it's fairly loving blatant

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Aesop Poprock posted:

I will be confused till the end of time as to why nearly everyone on PSP thinks Alex Riley is ever being serious when he's the most obvious troll possible

It's not doing anything for his career and it's dumb but it's fairly loving blatant

I know. If he decided to be serious and go into business for himself, WWE would've told him to cut it the gently caress out. They don't care about him so they let him "work" everyone.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/NINaylor/status/621868296766390272

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Cool. Thanks

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i will also go post this in the stupid opinion thread

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
you worked yourself into a shoot and now you cant eat lunch at this diner, mark

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
"What a mark." - Raven

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
You start out in 1954 by saying, "Mark, mark, mark." By 1968 you can't say "mark"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like they've never wrestled, funny ain't money, and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now that you're talking about the It Factor, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is that marks get hurt worse than smart fans. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the mark problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to book this," is much more abstract than even the "you never wrestled" thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Mark, mark."

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
We want the gold, sucka. Hulk Hogan! We comin' for you, mark!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well I mean I agree in the sense that it's dumb for a fan to call another fan that in an unironic insulting fashion (jokes excepted) because it makes you sound dumb but :lol:.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That's pretty terrible, but I'm not sure if it tops "As a TNA fan I can certainly empathise with minority groups feeling unfairly represented by the media."

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'll say this, not giving a poo poo about a guy given a (somewhat) substantial push because he actually sucks at his job sure is classic behavior of a mark

unless he thinks that everyone hates him because of his amazing heel work and just doesn't realize it because they're such marks

man alex riley loving sucks

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Michael Hayes: "I'm more of a Mark than you'll ever be."

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Price Check posted:

Michael Hayes: "I'm more of a Mark than you'll ever be."

Poor Mark Henry.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Corzaa posted:

Poor Mark Henry.

mods can we get a ban for racisM!?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

You see there are marcs and there are marks. Marcs are the good ones. Chris Rock told me.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

You see there are marcs and there are marks. Marcs are the good ones. Chris Rock told me.

Marc Mero was never that good

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I Before E posted:

Marc Mero was never that good

I have it on good authority that he's actually pretty badd.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
In here, you're the mark

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Fearing that your dick will be destroyed by circumstances out of your control is the right of all men.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

quote:

During TURP, a combined visual and surgical instrument (resectoscope) is inserted through the tip of your penis and into the tube that carries urine from your bladder (urethra). The urethra is surrounded by the prostate. Using the resectoscope, your doctor trims away excess prostate tissue that's blocking urine flow and increases the size of the channel that allows you to empty your bladder.

Sounds uncomfortable.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol JR's rear end is so big he can't pee

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TURP is actually the sound he makes when he does

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Obviously his head is pressing up against his prostate again. Better call Dr McMahon.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

i will also go post this in the stupid opinion thread

Why does his twitter picture look like he's dead in a coffin

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
When can I expect JR piss news on the cast?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
I love the possibility that Riley was actually tweeting about Liger

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

You start out in 1954 by saying, "Mark, mark, mark." By 1968 you can't say "mark"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like they've never wrestled, funny ain't money, and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now that you're talking about the It Factor, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is that marks get hurt worse than smart fans. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the mark problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to book this," is much more abstract than even the "you never wrestled" thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Mark, mark."

This was actually a pretty pro-read.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Hahaha goddamn.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I agree that Good Ol JR and Bill Watts lock themselves in a room with a bottle of baby oil and just scream the n-word and jack it until they just can't jacks it no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Virgil sure is touchy when you bring up his Go Fund Me.