Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bape Culture posted:

I bought a wall mount, 50m of Cambridge audio speaker cable and a giant clock

Very nice. Where's the rest of the kit hiding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

88h88 posted:

Very nice. Where's the rest of the kit hiding?

Behind the sofa til I build a sexy shelf :ssh:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bape Culture posted:

Behind the sofa til I build a sexy shelf :ssh:

Best place for it IMO. I used to have a cinema room with projector and poo poo and all the 'stuff' lived on a shelving unit behind the sofa. I couldn't see it whilst sat watching something therefore it was perfect. :v:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Snorkzilla posted:

I really hope the first one is a futuristic ram module and the third is an astronaut pillow case. I'd buy both if they are.

withak posted:

I think the first one has something to do with bicycle brakes.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

^^^ I'm British but I wish I lived somewhere we might invade.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Ooh, pretty. What model is it?

It is isn't it :)

flosofl called it correctly.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

Oh does it mean from the centre? I'm dumb as hell. They are about 2.5m from each other. I'll move them this evening.

I say see which you like better and go with it. The whole setup certainly looks good.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Got a flat, decided to upgrade to a decent tire. Then blow monies on some wheels.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just purchased over $10,000 worth of floors (with labor) for a new home. Having three kids (one being an infant) means I don't have the time for laying/gluing down bamboo floors these days. I just keep telling myself it's a one time deal since it'll last a hell of a long time.

Also a new home means new projects and many more purchases. gently caress off, free time. I don't need you.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ragequit posted:

I just purchased over $10,000 worth of floors (with labor) for a new home. Having three kids (one being an infant) means I don't have the time for laying/gluing down bamboo floors these days. I just keep telling myself it's a one time deal since it'll last a hell of a long time.

Also a new home means new projects and many more purchases. gently caress off, free time. I don't need you.

You're a good dad.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

These will make a nice addition to my All-Makita Power Tool collection

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bought the original PS2 so we could play our old games. Anyone know good European based sellers for affordable games?

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

WaltherFeng posted:

Bought the original PS2 so we could play our old games. Anyone know good European based sellers for affordable games?

Don't forget you can twist the tiny ps logo on the front in case you put it on its side.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

New kicks and new glasses! It feels like I'm doing back to school shopping :3:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I got a sick old necklace on Etsy. It's very Cool Hand Luke.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

ballandchainco.com

fake edit - googling 'dead nudes patch' brings up much weirder results than I was expecting

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WaltherFeng posted:

I just use amazon.co.uk :shrug:

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49022524/#/S19022530

And Ikea sit/stand desk for my nerdstation. It's looks snazzy and now I can stand around shitposting instead of doing something constructive! Much better than sitting around shitposting.

WaltherFeng posted:

Amazon.co.uk, Play.com and the flea market. Get Silent Hill 2 and 3.

General Emergency has a new favorite as of 08:37 on Jul 17, 2015

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Good price and has a bigger table than average. Chairs are decently comfy as well.

Got as an open box return for a STEAL. Super big end table, using it as a small coffee table instead.

Pillow.

Gold whale because reasons

Next up: a rug. I've never shopped for a rug before - does anyone have tips? I will be getting $500 in Target gift cards soon so preferably I would like to buy a rug at Target - is that a bad idea?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

spinst posted:

Next up: a rug. I've never shopped for a rug before - does anyone have tips? I will be getting $500 in Target gift cards soon so preferably I would like to buy a rug at Target - is that a bad idea?

The woman likes Ikea, At Home, and Home Goods for good-looking, cheap rugs. She doesn't like to spend alot on them because she's always redecorating.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Measure at least 3 times.

Seriously, make DAMNED sure it's gonna fit where you need it to fit.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
Target has some decent rugs if you get one of the nicer ones. We had one for about five years that held up well. We sold it after that time because of a design change in our living room when we bought our new house. Our new rug is from West Elm and I'm quite fond of it.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Actually my wife bought this for me, so that pretty much rocks.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rythe posted:

Actually my wife bought this for me, so that pretty much rocks.

drat that brings back memories. Reminds me of the time an ex bought me one of the G1 transformers reproductions, that was a sweet gift.

Good woman!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I want a hero in a whole shell.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yakima Forklift so I can take the bike around on the new family truckster.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yakima Forklift so I can take the bike around on the new family truckster.

Gulf livery owns bones

BobbyDrake
Mar 13, 2005

I really should have bought this, but I said to hell with it, I've wanted one since I was a kid. Didn't realize how huge it would be though...

$150 bucks with shipping, but damnit, now I have Devastator.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
Having only had the mixer as a kid I say good purchase.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

BobbyDrake posted:

I really should have bought this, but I said to hell with it, I've wanted one since I was a kid. Didn't realize how huge it would be though...

Can I be your friend?

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
New Keurig 2.0 K450 to replace the single serve one we've had forever.

I know it's not the most primo of coffee, but I've never really had a problem with it. It's definitely convenient since I'm always running behind in the morning.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

BobbyDrake posted:

That's an awesome purchase. I always loved how like 5 robot brains all transformed into one megatard.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

In this order:

Please note the exponential growth in both difficulty and anime

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

Everyone needs a red flanno.

Picked up this as well as it looks like Swedish M90.

No picture but they will go with my new raw denim jeans from Nudie. One of the only brands that had 36/36.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

hamsystem posted:

New Keurig 2.0 K450 to replace the single serve one we've had forever.

I know it's not the most primo of coffee, but I've never really had a problem with it. It's definitely convenient since I'm always running behind in the morning.

Do you use 1 kcup to fill the whole pot? Seems like it would be really weak coffee. I'm sure I'm probably wrong though.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

BobbyDrake posted:

Seeing as how I have to wait another 3 weeks to get him, I decided I needed to get the last 2 pieces I needed for the original.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Jerry Cotton posted:

I want a hero in a whole shell.

I'm fairly certain I still have one of my old Rocklords kicking around, surprised anyone else remembers them

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

NotAnArtist posted:

I'm fairly certain I still have one of my old Rocklords kicking around, surprised anyone else remembers them

I had to look up the names just now but I had Sticks & Stones, Tombstone, and Spike Stone.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

rotaryfun posted:

Do you use 1 kcup to fill the whole pot? Seems like it would be really weak coffee. I'm sure I'm probably wrong though.

It looks like it holds a much bigger kcup, that knowing them, still doesn't hold enough coffee grounds to make coffee properly.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

NotAnArtist posted:

That's no Rocklord, it's Stonedar® the heroic leader of the rock people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

TraderStav posted:

Gulf livery owns bones

It's my favourite colour scheme of anything, ever.