Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Phylodox posted:

Next video: Stan Lee lip-synching Fat Bottomed Girls.

At this point, nothing will surprise me. I'm just waiting for whatever comes next like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Phylodox posted:

Next video: Stan Lee lip-synching Fat Bottomed Girls.

Gee thanks now I'm gonna be greatly disappointed when it's not this

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

DarklyDreaming posted:

Gee thanks now I'm gonna be greatly disappointed when it's not this

Robert Redford lip-synching Bicycle Race?

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Phylodox posted:

Robert Redford lip-synching Bicycle Race?

The AoS cast and RDJ AND Stan Lee doing a Wayne's World style lip sync of Bohemian Rhapsody.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Ensign_Ricky posted:

The AoS cast and RDJ AND Stan Lee doing a Wayne's World style lip sync of Bohemian Rhapsody.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.

He is going to cuddle with Peggy Carter from Winter Soldier.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Let this never ever stop :allears:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Who could have thought that the leads of two comic book tv series are such dorks. :3:

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 16, 2015

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Rarity posted:

Let this never ever stop :allears:

Or if it does end, let it only end when they stuff Josh Brolin in a mocap suit so Thanos can own all of them.

By singing Britney Spears.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Or if it does end, let it only end when they stuff Josh Brolin in a mocap suit so Thanos can own all of them.

By singing Britney Spears.

"oops, I did it again!"

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
:stare:This thread.

:yikes:

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I don't care how dumb this sounds, this dubsmash war is simultaneously better than season 1 of AoS, AND makes me like AoS and Agent Carter more because of it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
All anyone needs to do to win this is to recruit Stan Lee.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Gonz posted:

All anyone needs to do to win this is to recruit Stan Lee.

All the love in the world, but he is not a topper to Captain America. Especially when they threw a Dirty Dancing reference in there.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

yeah, they need RDJ and/or any other Avenger I guess.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Maybe they'll do their next video with Henry Cavill.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.
I just want DC to fight back in Dubsmash Crisis.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Soylentbits posted:

I just want DC to fight back in Dubsmash Crisis.

Really they should be uniting against the common enemy.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
They were going to have DC dubsmashes but two people lipsynched the same song and DC decided to delete everything because that would be too confusing.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Whizbang posted:

They were going to have DC dubsmashes but two people lipsynched the same song and DC decided to delete everything because that would be too confusing.

I don't really follow the inner workings of comic books, but does DC have any plan to establish a universe in a similar way to Marvel? They could easily do the same thing the Justice League in almost any incarnation like how the Avengers was made. I know they have a growing TV interwoven universe, but any plans to bring it to cinema?

edit: Also, would there be any interest in a MCU thread? Like a thread to talk about all the dubsmash, upcoming shows/ideas. Now that Daredevil has its own thread, and assuming each show gets its own thread in the future, I feel like it would be cool to have a central place to talk about all the meta stuff and interactions along with the threads dedicated to just the TV show. The Daredevil thread was already huge by the time I finished the series and I feel like I missed out on a lot of good stuff like things people notice that ties into some past/future Marvel thing.

swickles fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 17, 2015

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

swickles posted:

I don't really follow the inner workings of comic books, but does DC have any plan to establish a universe in a similar way to Marvel? They could easily do the same thing the Justice League in almost any incarnation like how the Avengers was made. I know they have a growing TV interwoven universe, but any plans to bring it to cinema?

Batman vs Superman is coming out next March and the first trailer for Suicide Squad just hit too. They're bringing the universe together.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Now you're just some QB that I used to know

kayakyakr posted:

Batman vs Superman is coming out next March and the first trailer for Suicide Squad just hit too. They're bringing the universe together.

I knew they were coming out, I didn't know they are going to be in the same universe. Is anything else prior to that going to be official "canon"? I mean, the Nolan films are out because of the inclusion of the Joker unless they try shoehorn in a "new Joker!" retcon.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

swickles posted:

I knew they were coming out, I didn't know they are going to be in the same universe. Is anything else prior to that going to be official "canon"? I mean, the Nolan films are out because of the inclusion of the Joker unless they try shoehorn in a "new Joker!" retcon.

The only thing prior to BvS is Man of Steel for obvious reasons.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

DC has decided to keep the TV Show and Movie Universes seperate.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Kheldarn posted:

Unlike Marvel where the TV and Netflix shows are connected, but the soonest we'll probably see crossover will be Infinity War or Inhumans.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

swickles posted:

edit: Also, would there be any interest in a MCU thread? Like a thread to talk about all the dubsmash, upcoming shows/ideas. Now that Daredevil has its own thread, and assuming each show gets its own thread in the future, I feel like it would be cool to have a central place to talk about all the meta stuff and interactions along with the threads dedicated to just the TV show. The Daredevil thread was already huge by the time I finished the series and I feel like I missed out on a lot of good stuff like things people notice that ties into some past/future Marvel thing.

And as to Whizbang's reference, Arrow's producers have had to scrap plans for four separate characters because DC told them they weren't allowed to use the characters anymore, or at all in one case.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Agent Carter and Howard Stark in Ant-Man(not sure why I spoiled because it happens in the first two minutes of the movie).

Neowyrm
Dec 23, 2011

It's not like I pack a lunch box full of missiles when I go to work!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

(not sure why I spoiled because it happens in the first two minutes of the movie).

Because it doesn't happen in an episode of Agents of SHIELD?

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Agent Carter and Howard Stark in Ant-Man(not sure why I spoiled because it happens in the first two minutes of the movie).

Gregg & Bennet should try to coax Paul Rudd into one of their Dubsmashes. He was pretty good at lipsyncing on Jimmy Fallon's show, as I recall.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Unlike Marvel where the TV and Netflix shows are connected, but the soonest we'll probably see crossover will be Infinity War or Inhumans.

Decent chance there's a Civil War background cameo for some Secret Warriors. Decent, not great...

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

kayakyakr posted:

Decent chance there's a Civil War background cameo for some Secret Warriors. Decent, not great...

I did like the theory that they'd be the perfect candidates to accidentally blow up a school

Civil War comic spoiler

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Really wits this dubsmash thing runs its course and we can get back to SHIELD.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That won't happen before September regardless.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

TEAH SYAG posted:

Really wits this dubsmash thing runs its course and we can get back to SHIELD.

I also hate fun stuff.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I know how team SHIELD can win, in perpetuity.

Basically, have Chloe sit at the edge of a bathtub smeared mascara as if she was crying, lip-synching "I would do anything for love"

Then, have Conan O'Brien pop out of the bathtub (preferably bare chested) and sync "But I won't do that!"

reference:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2290780/

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Kheldarn posted:

Except there seems to be some bleed over for Supergirl.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's just the design for her costume. It's obviously not the Man of Steel Superman.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Aphrodite posted:

It's just the design for her costume. It's obviously not the Man of Steel Superman.

Yeah, she's still got the Reeves family crest too, not the updated Man of Steel design.

And what we see of Krypton is completely different.

And Jimmy Olsen isn't a girl.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

PriorMarcus posted:

And Jimmy Olsen isn't a girl.

At least not physically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006