Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

timp posted:

Some rear end in a top hat on this page said it was out, and I went to look and it wasn't.

It was on the UK netflix for a few weeks but I think it got pulled.

It'll probably be closer to Season 11's airdate before Season 10 shows up on US netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Nailed it

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Worst. Episode. EVER. :barf:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

How can you hate shadynastys

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Oh it's really not that bad. It was quite a bit better on the second watch.

Still not great, and likely still the worst, but even then, not that bad.

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down
Its biggest crime was underusing Lance Reddick, however I do love the disparity between the attractiveness levels of the people they imagine in the flashbacks and how they look as older people

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Shoe

Would you say that episode was a... poo poo sandwich?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

PittTheElder posted:

Oh it's really not that bad. It was quite a bit better on the second watch.

It IS better on second watching, but it's still the worst of the entire series by far. There's only two real jokes in the entire episode and they're both weak.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

timp posted:

What kind of jabroni goes around blasting a stranger in the rear end like that??

Maybe he was just establishing dominance? :ohdear:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Jerusalem posted:

Maybe he was just establishing dominance? :ohdear:

but they were both blasting each other?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

It's dominant because he finished first. Then he allowed his partner to finish.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
You don't know that. It's all just a big rear end blast anyway.

Regardless, I'm glad it's been established that Danny did not in fact chug dicks in high school.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
E: wrong thread.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

timp posted:

Anybody know when season 10 comes to Netflix? Some rear end in a top hat on this page said it was out, and I went to look and it wasn't. What kind of jabroni goes around blasting a stranger in the rear end like that??

yeah, uk netflix

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

America here.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

C-Euro posted:

So I moved to Philadelphia a couple months ago and decided to start watching this show because hey, I'm here. Two episodes in and I haven't laughed this much at a sitcom in...maybe ever. I at least can't remember the last time I did, this show rules.

Just you wait until they introduce Fr. Matthew Mara.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Troy Queef posted:

:getin:

(I actually had to google that name because I only remember the name they all call him. :v:)

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

ChesterJT posted:

America here.

Just use Zenmate or something. Netflix without a VPN is kinda gimped anyway

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Yeah, the name sounded really familiar, but without context I doubt I'd be able to place it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Krowley posted:

Just use Zenmate or something. Netflix without a VPN is kinda gimped anyway

I wasn't asking how to get access to UK Netflix.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I feel like people recommend foreign Netflixes just to rub how much better they are in our faces. drat you Europeans and your lack of streaming options :argh:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Irish Joe posted:

I feel like people recommend foreign Netflixes just to rub how much better they are in our faces. drat you Europeans and your lack of streaming options :argh:

No, they are just suggesting you use a VPN to access the NetFlix catalog in other countries... NetFlix only looks at where your IP is coming from not where you account is registered...

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

What happens if I get caught?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Pharmaskittle posted:

What happens if I get caught?

As ~33% of Canadian Netflix customers will tell you, nothing. It's not illegal, and while it probably violates your Terms of Service agreement, Netflix itself doesn't give two shits about it. National media companies are trying to harass them into caring, but it seems clear Netflix isn't about to go piss off a huge portion of their customer base unless someone can force them to in court.

IANAL.

e: VVVV Come on man, don't bring me down, not right now; not while my nips are like this!

PittTheElder fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 15, 2015

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Sorry the correct answer was DON'T get caught

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Brock Samson posted:

Sorry the correct answer was DON'T get caught

And the alleyoop

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

LORD OF BUTT posted:

:getin:

(I actually had to google that name because I only remember the name they all call him. :v:)

I've gotten my cousins/sister hooked on Sunny and when discussion came over which member of the Gang they are (my sister thinks she's Mac, one cousin swears up and down she's Dee because she has been told she's pathetic, and two family members are fighting over who's Charlie) they instantly said I was him.

(I think so too, but without the degradation and the real-life marriage to the Deschanel sister that didn't order soup in an Apple commercial.)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

VPNs are slow and outdated. Use a DNS service like Unblock US and it sits silently and works only when authenticating and is generally useful no matter where you live. Fees like I shill them constantly, but a ton of my friends have said how useful they find it, and it's cheap enough to not care about (plus there's a trial)

In more relevant news, my flatmate was in a less fancy area of town and told me he spotted a couple of people on the street corner selling diesel out of barrels. That sounds familiar.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

EL BROMANCE posted:

VPNs are slow and outdated. Use a DNS service like Unblock US and it sits silently and works only when authenticating and is generally useful no matter where you live. Fees like I shill them constantly, but a ton of my friends have said how useful they find it, and it's cheap enough to not care about (plus there's a trial)

In more relevant news, my flatmate was in a less fancy area of town and told me he spotted a couple of people on the street corner selling diesel out of barrels. That sounds familiar.

Did they count it out?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

EL BROMANCE posted:

I'll back this up, the extra $5/month is more than reasonable to get more options through netflix.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The real trick is swapping diesel for netflix accounts, then selling them for a profit overseas. If the customer is hesitant, you can always put in some pigeon eggs.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
VPNs are slow? What kind of lovely VPN do you use? I actually get faster speeds through my VPN than normal traffic.

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Cojawfee posted:

VPNs are slow? What kind of lovely VPN do you use? I actually get faster speeds through my VPN than normal traffic.

What kind of lovely internet do you have is the real question

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Time Warner. It's gotten better recently since they upped speeds.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cojawfee posted:

So you're telling us that connecting to the internet through a vpn that uses your same internet connection is faster than just connecting to the internet with the same internet connection?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah that's complete nonsense. When I used to use VPNs, I'd turn them off after the authentication handshake otherwise you're likely to get buffering due to having to redirect all the traffic through it. DNS adjustments are silent and instant, and I very very rarely need to override mine.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

rawillkill posted:

What kind of lovely internet do you have is the real question
Somewhere in the US, presumably.

E: I've never noticed any real slowdown with my VPN (Private Internet Access).

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So you're telling us that connecting to the internet through a vpn that uses your same internet connection is faster than just connecting to the internet with the same internet connection?

Because some ISPs are lovely, inspect what type of packets you're sending and throttle you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Drove past this the other day and had to stop and get a picture. Roadside sign for small town tattoo parlor. They use three images to sell their wares: a woman with crazy face tattoos, a young girl with two black eyes and her mouth duct taped and.. Frank Reynolds?