Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?
Makes me wonder... if you were in one of these and a avalanche happened, could you survive (or at least have a higher chance of survival than if you were just skiing)? I know there are avalanche vests that inflate so you ride higher in the avalanche and thought this might be similar enough.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

I realize that this is missing the point of what she has to say (I agree with most of it), but there's a bit of me that can't help think "drat, she's cute" when I see images like this.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

MisterBibs posted:

I realize that this is missing the point of what she has to say (I agree with most of it), but there's a bit of me that can't help think "drat, she's cute" when I see images like this.

For some reason she reminds me of Jeff Goldblum, especially in Portlandia.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Aramoro posted:

For some reason she reminds me of Jeff Goldblum, especially in Portlandia.

I don't know who she is, but she absolutely looks like Jeff Goldblum. At the end of that chew, it's uncanny.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

MisterBibs posted:

Cause she is and you're a human

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Thought this was going to be one of those "look at this amazing shot (made after 500 attempts)" scenes but was disappointed. Didn't even get close to the hoop.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Spectral Werewolf posted:

Thought this was going to be one of those "look at this amazing shot (made after 500 attempts)" scenes but was disappointed. Didn't even get close to the hoop.

They did that too, here's the source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSrvzNW9FE

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I understand the physics, but watching Flettner rotors in action just breaks my brain in a very fundamental way.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Centripetal Horse posted:

I don't know who she is, but she absolutely looks like Jeff Goldblum. At the end of that chew, it's uncanny.

She's a feminist video game critic who doesn't play any of the games she criticizes and also duped a bunch of retards from their money through Kickstarter.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

Sire Oblivion posted:

She's a feminist video game critic who doesn't play any of the games she criticizes and also duped a bunch of retards from their money through Kickstarter.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Sire Oblivion posted:

Ohhh, her.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Video games, lol

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sire Oblivion posted:

Sounds like you're very concerned about ethics in video game journalism.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Your Computer posted:

Sounds like you're very concerned about ethics in video game journalism.

Nope, just stated who she was and didn't give an opinion.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Sire Oblivion posted:

Saying she duped a bunch of retards is in fact quite opinionated hth

holttho
May 21, 2007

Sire Oblivion posted:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Chard posted:

Saying she duped a bunch of retards is in fact quite opinionated hth

Scoring $160K for her YouTube level webseries that she never completed is the very definition of that (and Kickstarter); and good on her for getting that bread.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Anita Sarkeesian is popular among people who want to pay attention to annoying pundits but are too immature to follow politics.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Command Ant posted:

Anita Sarkeesian is popular among people who want to pay attention to annoying pundits but are too immature to follow politics.

Is that the old guy from Up?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

hiddenriverninja posted:

Yeap

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

hiddenriverninja posted:

It's the old guy from Gravity Falls.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
If you see someone whining about feminism and posting something from a cartoon or anime at the same time, there's a very high likelihood you're looking at a Command Ant post

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Same

Flakey has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Jul 17, 2015

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Are these from a game or were they just made by someone? The bridges make me think of some World of Goo type game

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Are these from a game or were they just made by someone? The bridges make me think of some World of Goo type game

It's Poly Bridge. http://store.steampowered.com/app/367450/

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Small Frozen Thing posted:

If you see someone whining about feminism and posting something from a cartoon or anime at the same time, there's a very high likelihood you're looking at a Command Ant post

:ocelot::smug:

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

Virtue signalling and thirst, the eternal bedfellows.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Chard posted:

I cannot get enough of Awkward Detective

http://i.imgur.com/kL8juwA.gifv

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
http://i.imgur.com/vl649GE.gifv

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
SEGA!

http://i.imgur.com/wqQ7b9C.gifv

e: cropped better

Doctor Bishop has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Jul 18, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Watching the Wire and 50 Cent's In da Club is playing as this gif loads :xd:

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
I would watch a show full of jokes like this.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Sestze posted:

I would watch a show full of jokes like this.

DETECTIVE DAD JOKES would be a summer hit.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Was like "yay, a bridge game, I love bridge games..... early access fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!"

Yeah, been burned by this early access poo poo way too many times.

Fire Storm posted:

Makes me wonder... if you were in one of these and a avalanche happened, could you survive (or at least have a higher chance of survival than if you were just skiing)? I know there are avalanche vests that inflate so you ride higher in the avalanche and thought this might be similar enough.

You'd be buried under several feet of snow inside a plastic ball. Until you suffocate :(

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
http://i.imgur.com/lmh3Zc1.gifv