Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

VendaGoat posted:

I have a job and make money. I've had this for dinner several nights a week, just because I like it.

I'm a broken human, aren't I?

Before I moved in with my boyfriend, dinner often consisted of things like: half a box of Triscuits; a large fries from McDonalds (which was cold); a bag of spinach; gummy bears, etc. Now I'm too embarrassed to be so self-neglectful which is pretty dumb because he still buys burritos from 7-11 when he's drunk so I doubt he'd care. We're both almost 30 and went to college. There is no age limit on eating like a five year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

i'm gonna have some leftover taco meat on a folded slice of bread

with mustard

gently caress you it's good

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Titus Sardonicus posted:

i'm gonna have some leftover taco meat on a folded slice of bread

with mustard

gently caress you it's good

Don't worry, you're only one more slice of bread away from a loose meat sandwich so you're basically eating real food.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

cyberia posted:

Don't worry, you're only one more slice of bread away from a loose meat sandwich so you're basically eating real food.

I semisorta had one of these last night. Cold spaghetti sauce (a LOT of meat and some bell pepper) sandwich. :feelsgood:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

cash crab posted:

Before I moved in with my boyfriend, dinner often consisted of things like: half a box of Triscuits; a large fries from McDonalds (which was cold); a bag of spinach; gummy bears, etc. Now I'm too embarrassed to be so self-neglectful which is pretty dumb because he still buys burritos from 7-11 when he's drunk so I doubt he'd care. We're both almost 30 and went to college. There is no age limit on eating like a five year old.

Last time my boyfriend was out of town, I had potato chips and lovely hummus for dinner two nights in a row. I almost felt hungover afterwards, and was pretty ashamed of myself, but buying real food would have required putting on pants. Not to mention, actually cooking would have meant washing dishes afterwards, and that just did not go with the disgustingly lazy weekend I had planned for myself.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

Last time my boyfriend was out of town, I had potato chips and lovely hummus for dinner two nights in a row. I almost felt hungover afterwards, and was pretty ashamed of myself, but buying real food would have required putting on pants. Not to mention, actually cooking would have meant washing dishes afterwards, and that just did not go with the disgustingly lazy weekend I had planned for myself.

Pants-free is the WAY...TO...BE!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

wou:barf: ld

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

cash crab posted:

I thought the raccoon posting thing was a gimmick.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

cyberia posted:

not... enough... leftover taco meat :negative:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Wasabi the J posted:

I thought the raccoon posting thing was a gimmick.

You know, it's weird, but other people started that, not me. I just sort of went along with it, and now people PM me with cute pictures of raccoons, so it works out well for me. But no, the eating weird stuff is 100% real, human behavior.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It's a fine gimmick, honestly, it could be so much worse.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Showed this to my boyfriend. Responded with this.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

"This is what happens when you order the "American Pizza" in Sweden."

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

gentle pete posted:

I mean, they aren't wrong if you think about it...

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

w h a t

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

lol if you haven't seen silicoids and reploids before

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

Blueberry infused pork loin

Or Orc cock

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

I mean, they aren't wrong if you think about it...

There's a bar in Oslo called "American Bar" and I imagine this is what they serve

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

gentle pete posted:

is... is that ranch dressing?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

gentle pete posted:

Ranch dressing, frozen fries, that checks out. :patriot:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is a bit of a dark story, but here goes: A friend of mine used to swear up and down that everything went with ranch. At his funeral, his best friend's mom was responsible for providing the food (thank gently caress she ran a restaurant) and she naturally provided about ten bottles of ranch dressing. We discovered that brownies do not in fact pair with ranch. Crackers, however...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If you had had the right kind of brownies, you may have felt differently

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Hasters posted:

You forgot the bacon :911:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Trent posted:

If you had had the right kind of brownies, you may have felt differently

That would have made his funeral infinitely better, which wouldn't have been hard, 'cause you know. Funeral. Also, they served ham wraps? Pfft.

VVV sounds yummy

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Jul 19, 2015

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Hasters posted:

If it's from Sweden I'll bet that the sauce is actually "kebabsås". Literally means just kebab sauce and can vary a bit but is usually yoghurt based.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This looks like the poo poo my Russian coworker used to bring to work and reheat.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Hedenius posted:

If it's from Sweden I'll bet that the sauce is actually "kebabsås". Literally means just kebab sauce and can vary a bit but is usually yoghurt based.

Yogurt over Mayo supremacy erryday

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Don't mayo-in-cup-with-fruit-at-bottom-shame

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
This thread needs to visit the Mayo Clinic.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

cash crab posted:

This is a bit of a dark story, but here goes: A friend of mine used to swear up and down that everything went with ranch. At his funeral, his best friend's mom was responsible for providing the food (thank gently caress she ran a restaurant) and she naturally provided about ten bottles of ranch dressing. We discovered that brownies do not in fact pair with ranch. Crackers, however...

did he die of Ranch overdose or something

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ultimate Mango posted:

So Velveeta and Boone's Farm to woo the ladies?
Cheez Whiz and MD20/20 for the fellas.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

FlyinPingu posted:

did he die of Ranch overdose or something

Heroin, actually. Which might explain the poor self-feeding habits tbh

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Anyone who doesn't eat peanut butter out of the jar is a noodlebrain of the highest order.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

CannonFodder posted:

Cheez Whiz and MD20/20 for the fellas.

Pasteurized Processed Cheddar Cheese Product and Black Booster Whisky.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I have gazed into the void and bring gifts...

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I have gazed into the void and bring gifts...

Oooh Edible dirt (fancy way to say ground-up muesli/granola), Groundcherry, mint and what seems to be applesauce.
(personally I'd go the full mile and make the pot edible as well.)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

This thread needs to visit the Mayo Clinic.

Might as well drink your calories, why the hell not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Looks like something poorly cooked with red cabbage.

• Locked thread