Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedantra

by Lowtax
its the talk of the town. everyone can't stop talking about who they think is going to win the dick sucking contest this year. I say with how hard everyone's been training it's really going to be undecided right up until the last minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

lol

GEExCEE

I thought this was gonna be an INRI thread for a second :P

Pedantra

by Lowtax
:P

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cute anime girl

GEExCEE posted:

I thought this was gonna be an INRI thread for a second :P

speaking of, he did win the durfament pretty easily so I'm pretty sure he'd win this one too

GEExCEE

sadly, I am unable to judge this year, as I'll be on my honeymoon at Anal Ranch, but if any competitors need some last-minute coaching, send me a video of you deep-throating a big dildo to ThickDick420@yahoo.com and I'll see what I can do for you.

I.N.R.I

cute anime girl posted:

speaking of, he did win the durfament pretty easily so I'm pretty sure he'd win this one too

I realise youre making a gay joke here but Ill beat anyone at anything and sucking mens weiners off until they cum is no exception

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*morgan freeman voice* INRI always did have a competitive streak in him

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Luvcow posted:

*morgan freeman voice* INRI always did have a competitive streak in him

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bought a bag of carrots on which to practice but i keep eating them

thewizardofshoe

Everyone's sucking, I'm secretly loving

GEExCEE

thewizardofshoe posted:

Everyone's sucking, I'm secretly loving

Judge!

dogcrash truther
I'm hoping for beginner's luck

Piso Mojado

im pretty good, but I don't think I can unhinge my jaw for all the byob monster cocks

GEExCEE

you must be thinking of FYAD

Piso Mojado

listen kid, Ive sucked a lot of fyad dick, I've sucked a lot of byob dick, hell I've even sucked a few gbs dicks in my day. I think I know what I'm talking about here.

GEExCEE

o.O

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Pedantra-

The memo said BONGS. not d o n g s. My recently acquired pet Bonobo is responsible for the typo, sorry for the confusion!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

[eye of the tiger plays]

shot of a muscular jock running up and down bleachers. meanwhile under the bleachers a byob poster is sucking dick

shot of byob poster crossing out a date on a calendar only a few weeks away from the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

shot of a byob poster finishing up at a glory hole. they click their stop watch and look at their time, disappointed

shot of a byob poster doing push-ups but there's a man laying on his back with his crotch under their face

shot of a byob poster mopping their brow and reaching for a bottle of water but wait it's not a bottle of water it's a dick

shot of byob poster at the glory hole again. they grimace at their stop watch, it's obviously a little better than last time but still not good

another date being crossed out on the calendar. now there's only one week left!

shot of a byob poster bench pressing a person and that person is a dude with no pants on and he's positioned face down

shot of a long line at an airport men's room. the rest is left to the imagination

the byob poster finished at the glory hole again. now they smile and do a little fist pump when they see their time

the last date gets crossed off on the calendar and the camera zooms in on the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

the unabonger
i was born to suck dicks

pogi

i flunked out posted:

i was born to suck dicks

hi

alnilam

google THIS posted:

[eye of the tiger plays]

shot of a muscular jock running up and down bleachers. meanwhile under the bleachers a byob poster is sucking dick

shot of byob poster crossing out a date on a calendar only a few weeks away from the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

shot of a byob poster finishing up at a glory hole. they click their stop watch and look at their time, disappointed

shot of a byob poster doing push-ups but there's a man laying on his back with his crotch under their face

shot of a byob poster mopping their brow and reaching for a bottle of water but wait it's not a bottle of water it's a dick

shot of byob poster at the glory hole again. they grimace at their stop watch, it's obviously a little better than last time but still not good

shot of a byob poster bench pressing a person and that person is a dude with no pants on and he's positioned face down

shot of a long line at an airport men's room. the rest is left to the imagination

the byob poster finished at the glory hole again. now they smile and do a little fist pump when they see their time

the last date gets crossed off on the calendar and the camera zooms in on the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

lol

ty manifisto

the unabonger

hey

pogi

i hear you're rally good at the sport of bj

the unabonger
my ball handling skills are out of this world

alnilam

"double dribble" isn't a foul, it's an advanced technique

ty manifisto

pogi

hi boys

Salmiakki

pogi posted:

hi boys

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Cyber Dog

*me getting a bj* no, please stop, it tickles

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

alnilam posted:

"double dribble" isn't a foul, it's an advanced technique

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

bog pixie

pogi posted:

hi boys

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

Dear Pedantra-

The memo said BONGS. not d o n g s. My recently acquired pet Bonobo is responsible for the typo, sorry for the confusion!

shut up, idiot!

Q: What's hit more balls than Sammy Sosa and Mark McQuire combined?
A: our chins!

sorry

Commie NedFlanders

I want to post ITT but only if it's okay with the OP. Forgive me I will be gone if it's not

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

[eye of the tiger plays]

FartGhost

google THIS posted:

[eye of the tiger plays]

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

remember to always swallow in training to ensure maximum gains :)

GEExCEE

Splatmaster posted:

shut up, idiot!

Q: What's hit more balls than Sammy Sosa and Mark McQuire combined?
A: our chins!

sorry

Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire are sluggers valued for their ability to hit for power rather than their batting averages

cute anime girl

goldmine

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GEExCEE posted:

Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire are sluggers valued for their ability to hit for power rather than their batting averages

I said sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

no i have to win first

• Locked thread