Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Bad Seafood posted:

I think I just got the Let's Play Drakengard 3 thread locked by mistake.

No

Bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I would be friends with Hajime, and go out with Rui. I would go drinking with Joe and PaiPai, and do origami with Utsusu. I would chill out with O.D., and do whatever Senpai does.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I finished Gatchaman CROWDS. It's a really good anime, I'm excited to see where they take it with Insight. There's a lot of places it could go, and ideas to explore.

Insight is already incredible.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm going to leave my next anime in the hands of YOU,THE CHATTER!

Akira (rewatch)
Macross: Do You Remember Love
Gundam Movie 1
Finally, at long last, catch up with the Simulwatch movies (Ace o Nerae! and Angel's Egg)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Akira (rewatch)
Gundam Movie 1
Finally, at long last, catch up with the Simulwatch movies (Ace o Nerae! and Angel's Egg)
chihayafuru

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

chihayafuru

That's not on the list!!!!!!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm very upset with you right now Endorph!!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

chihayafuru

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Argh!

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

The Devil Tesla posted:

"I post on an anime forum"

my pick up line with girls

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

I think I just got the Let's Play Drakengard 3 thread locked by mistake.

I miss being able to check people's post histories now that I don't have platinum anymore. What did you do?

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
My next line is "Hey bbz you ever see cross ange?"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Akira (rewatch)
Gundam Movie 1
chihayafuru

there, now it's on the list

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

FirstAidKite posted:

what did you do

littleorv posted:

I miss being able to check people's post histories now that I don't have platinum anymore. What did you do?
Taro Yoko tweeted about the new Mad Max movie adding his own Taro Yoko-ish sensibilities to the ending of it. Some guy in the thread translated it and shared it.

Since the plot twist in one of Taro Yoko's previous games was the bad guy being kinda sorta justified in their actions, I joked that Taro would've rewritten Mad Max so Immorten Joe was just misunderstood, but apparently that is a real debate that exists on the Internet so the Dark Id shut down the thread before it could take off.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It's also possible he just locked the thread because he wouldn't be able to update it for awhile, but I prefer to go with worst case scenario rampant paranoia.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Taro Yoko tweeted about the new Mad Max movie adding his own Taro Yoko-ish sensibilities to the ending of it. Some guy in the thread translated it and shared it.

Since the plot twist in one of Taro Yoko's previous games was the bad guy being kinda sorta justified in their actions, I joked that Taro would've rewritten Mad Max so Immorten Joe was just misunderstood, but apparently that is a real debate that exists on the Internet so the Dark Id shut down the thread before it could take off.
reading the thread, the dark id sounds like a overreactionary fucker

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

on the other hand, let's play is filled with insane people, so i cant blame him

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm proud of you

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

Akira (rewatch)
Gundam Movie 1

Endorph posted:

chihayafuru

In all seriousness, I'm learning towards the simulwatch movies.

Bad Seafood posted:

It's also possible he just locked the thread because he wouldn't be able to update it for awhile, but I prefer to go with worst case scenario rampant paranoia.

I'd go with a healthy dose of a little bit of both. Don't feel too bad.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm not going to read the Dark id thread.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hbbrbrbr! I'm super interested in reading about whats-haps of the lp forum!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

littleorv posted:

I'm not going to read the Dark id thread.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Looking forward to waking up with a new red user title.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

there, now it's on the list

I can't argue with that!

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

toradora was really meh

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Dark id is how I experienced Drakengard.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

toradora was really meh

I wish I could close your posting.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

SEXIST FASCIST WASTELAND GIMP

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO MY POSTS

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

toradora was really meh
this isn't what happened in toradora at all

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Looking forward to waking up with a new red user title.

If you get a red title for something so stupid I will send you an av cert. Should be okay though unless lp has gotten even weirder from back when I used to go in there regularly.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Endorph posted:

this isn't what happened in toradora at all

Is it? he did get beat up a lot by "the tiger".

GorfZaplen posted:

I wish I could close your posting.

good post

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Don't go to LP, or anywhere on Something Awful dot com.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

littleorv posted:

If you get a red title for something so stupid I will send you an av cert. Should be okay though unless lp has gotten even weirder from back when I used to go in there regularly.

Woah ho, give me an av cert.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dark Id threads are like Mario Batali's dad's restaurant. Only open a couple hours every day but everyone's trying to get in.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Dark Id probably had a good reason to close his thread. I remember people closing their threads for far dumber reasons, whether its "I have to stop because I gave myself a toxx that nobody else gives a poo poo about and I failed the toxx" or "please stop talking about things that aren't my lp in this thread" and other poo poo

Bad Seafood do you want to do a co-op LP with me :coal:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Is it? he did get beat up a lot by "the tiger".
not really? maybe im misremembering but that was mostly the gag early on, and even then not a whole lot

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Bad Seafood do you want to do a co-op LP with me :coal:
What game.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also toradora was pretty average on the whole but there was some really good stuff in there. that scene where they kicked the telephone pole was sweet + funny, and a really cute moment. peace.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

One time I was in one of FAK's streams, and it was fun. You should go for it, Bad Seafood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Endorph posted:

also toradora was pretty average on the whole but there was some really good stuff in there. that scene where they kicked the telephone pole was sweet + funny, and a really cute moment. peace.

@ prev post Looking back you are correct

However, it was better than Kimi no (26 episodes of misunderstandings).

• Locked thread