Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Honestly surprised he didn't specify that at least one of the brides was a child or household pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the_steve posted:

Honestly surprised he didn't specify that at least one of the brides was a child or household pet.

he didn't rule it out.

i hope we get two weeks of this at least.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

When will christians stop forcing their views on people?

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Looks like gay marriage is finally two weeks old!

Then why did he make a dumb comic about polygamy instead?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Because this slope isn't getting any less slippery!

Luftvaffel
Sep 25, 2008

But what's the point of spending $10 if you can't give somebody an avatar that will scar them for life?

Young people haven't lived in a world where abortions are illegal, and don't understand the importance of Roe v. Wade. AGC.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
First Dog on the Moon about recent racist protests:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is really drat good.

As is this :swoon:

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Poor JT Jag. :smith: It takes 10 seconds to type out "hey you shouldn't demonize abortion because it turns people who needed to have them into villains" but instead everyone decided that they would show you why it's wrong to accidentally make people feel bad by calling you names and trying to make you feel bad!

Fulcrum even asked if a perfect world would have perfect condoms, just so he could keep taking shots. Maybe take a break from LL101 for a bit...

So about a month ago my conservative mother asked me if having a child (10 months) made me change my mind on late term abortions. What the gently caress? I never get why people think that will magically change your mind. It just goes to show how fundamentally different we view the issue. To them it's a magical sacred clump of cells that should be protected at all costs even if it wasn't going to have a face or lungs or would kill the mother (yes. she said yes to all of those things). But only if I knew the joy of raising a child I would never be pro abortion! Also there was the classic "well you wouldn't be here if I had one".

Lead to a full abortion conversation which basically ended when I said that I am not a woman and I will never have to make that choice and I don't think it's my place to make it for anyone else. Cheap but it ended the drat conversation at her birthday dinner. :negative:

Rorus Raz posted:

Because this slope isn't getting any less slippery!

I want to see some polls on how many polygamists are pro/anti gay marriage.

Also should I just be saying marriage now? Can I accuse right wingers of being against marriage now? :v:

itskage fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jul 20, 2015

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

itskage posted:

Cheap but it ended the drat conversation at her birthday dinner. :negative:

Did she end it with, "at least I have a birthday."

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

itskage posted:

Poor JT Jag. :smith: It takes 10 seconds to type out "hey you shouldn't demonize abortion because it turns people who needed to have them into villains" but instead everyone decided that they would show you why it's wrong to accidentally make people feel bad by calling you names and trying to make you feel bad!

It was his turn in the Fuckbarrel, it happens to all of us eventually

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Small Frozen Thing posted:

It was his turn in the Fuckbarrel

You accidentally quoted a line from an upcoming DBD strip!

SuperHappy
Aug 22, 2004

feel the rhythm with your hands

itskage posted:

I want to see some polls on how many polygamists are pro/anti gay marriage.

Also should I just be saying marriage now? Can I accuse right wingers of being against marriage now? :v:

I have an old high school friend on my facebook who is a Mormon. He's all right with gay marriage, but the first post he made since the SC decision was him wondering if polygamy could follow next. :v:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mellow Seas posted:

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schauble showing Germany is still :black101: as gently caress. But oh yeah also he is kind of a monster who openly wants Greeks to suffer.
A couple of pages late, but I just want ro say that I love these two. The Trump toon even got a sensible chuckle out of me.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

E-Tank posted:

Welp, it's Sunday, Priya Kishna is creating 'Vegan comix' again.

:godwin: :godwin: :godwin: If I do it loud enough It'll stop being an ad hominem attack!
Also it seems she copy and pastes more than B^U.

I love when militant vegans Godwin, completely forgetting that Hitler was an avowed vegetarian

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
E:nm

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

While this SHOULD win "Worst caricature" in the Gaybortions awards, at the same time I think this should also win best caricature of all time

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Enos is a really talented artist. Even before reading the caption I knew it was Trump despite it...not looking like Trump.

Seems like he's a skilled enough artist to know how to bend the rules and get away with more distinct, but still recognizable drawings. Kinda like the anti-Ramirez.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Rorus Raz posted:

Enos is a really talented artist. Even before reading the caption I knew it was Trump despite it...not looking like Trump.

Seems like he's a skilled enough artist to know how to bend the rules and get away with more distinct, but still recognizable drawings. Kinda like the anti-Ramirez.

For some reason plebes think every political cartoon should show some Da Vinci-level use of anatomy because if not then thOSE loving HACKS URGH

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

For some reason plebes think every political cartoon should show some Da Vinci-level use of anatomy because if not then thOSE loving HACKS URGH

Also, if your cartoon has words in it, you are a piece of human garbage.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

prefect posted:

Also, if your cartoon has words in it, you are a piece of human garbage.

And god forbid you have four panels

Jesus christ, what kind of monster would do such a thing

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I love when militant vegans Godwin, completely forgetting that Hitler was an avowed vegetarian

See also: the Nazis and animal testing.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

the_steve posted:

He's got two weeks to pad out and it looks like he's only in the 12th beer hour of research right now.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Kegluneq posted:

See also: the Nazis and animal testing.

Reminds me of Eddie Mercury for some reason.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gravel Gravy posted:

Freddie Mercury was Hitler.

:monocle:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I mean, though slightly ironic, the fact that Hitler was a vegetarian doesn't really defeat the argument though :shrug:

The fact that the argument is stupid defeats the argument.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

"Suffers from a superiority complex." Not us!

*pastes in 'worried' expression version of character so overdesigned that she can't even make the dangly earrings obey gravity*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

there wolf posted:

Children of Men is a documentary.

:negative:

there wolf posted:

Minors do need confidentiality when it comes to reproductive health because of the very real threat of assault by a parent or guardian. If only we didn't live in such a prudish, sex-negative cul...

:negative: :negative:

Goddamn these are bad.

Smiling Knight
May 31, 2011

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

I think the opposite of this is actually the case? Christianity is still relatively small in China but growing faster among the Chinese themselves than among the Tibetans, Uyghurs, and Mongols. Xining, for example, is basically teeming with foreign missionaries in disguise as English teachers and cafe owners, but they're kinda infamous for having basically 0 converts between them.

That was coming from Sang Ye's China Candid, which is a selection of oral histories. It had an interview with a (non-Han) Christian priest near the Vietnamese border who discussed this stuff. Unfortunately, it's not with me now. In the case of Xining though, the ethnic minorities there are Hui and Tibetan, who both already have distinct religious traditions.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

-Moustache
-Foreign
-Famous for raised right arm salute
-Performed in front of crowds of racists

Well gently caress.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Freddie no....

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

SgtScruffy posted:

While this SHOULD win "Worst caricature" in the Gaybortions awards, at the same time I think this should also win best caricature of all time

He reduced Trump down to his base elements and then exaggerated them to a comical extent. It is obviously Trump.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
Monday:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Small Frozen Thing posted:

It was his turn in the Fuckbarrel, it happens to all of us eventually

oooo i hope im next

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

Discovering this thread, and realising how, in general, much more intelligent the Liberal cartoons are compared to the Conservative ones (imo) has completely made my week.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Actually he had a bad stomach and meat gave him indigestion, he just pretended it was ideological because he was a fucktard.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DarkMalfunction posted:

Discovering this thread, and realising how, in general, much more intelligent the Liberal cartoons are compared to the Conservative ones (imo) has completely made my week.

drat, you had such a nice troll idea but adding that "(imo)" just ruins it.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Hehehe, it's all falling into place :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

They will skeet on Weiner at the Fuckbarn.

And they are aaaaaallllllll smiles about it :D

• Locked thread