Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Caterer: "Cool, more business for me, then."

The free market wins again!

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

fart

17 "sheesh guys, how bout we start persecuting the *right* minority?"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Apart from the usual dumb "the solution is more guns" bullshit, gently caress these idiots who say poo poo like "anti-gun culture has gotten so CrAzY that even a military office didn't have guns?!?!"

The military actually knows what the gently caress it's doing and has very strict rules about carrying a weapon, discharging a weapon, etc. They designate their own drat gun-free zones because they know first-hand that guns are serious business. Stop thinking that some liberal wacko told the military they had to get rid of all their guns.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Netflix tax

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
HAPPY MONDAY

edit: gently caress, beaten.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeez, most of the time Allie can be counted on to at least make his cartoons look good, but this poo poo is toothless, awkward, AND ugly. poo poo looks like a Catalino with better coloring.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Even soldiers need to do office work from time to time, should they be in full combat gear 24/7?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

That armadillo is just so done with all this.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

The best option is to stay in the turtle lane for as long as you can until you have to merge into snail. Always faster than just staying in snail.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Iran deal stupidity, the Planned Parenthood stupidity, the Chattanooga "we need more guns" stupidity. I can't even find anything to get angry at, it all just blends together.

MARINES
KILLED!

, his newspaper said, over and over since 2003.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

No wonder no real progressive reforms have been passed for decades- the Ghost of Reagan is still haunting the White House! OOooooOOOOoo!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Salt, pepper, and vinegar only. It's that attention to detail that makes Kelly the best.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

I don't know about you, but if I could pay a tax to never be bitten by mosquitoes I would pay it gladly.

"...And quit playin' witchaself under the table, husband man."

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I guess the fuckbarn's a bit of a dud then? Seems like none of the visitors want to be in it. Even renowned lech Anthony Weiner would rather be outside with two guys trying to shoot him than inside, ogling the half naked waitstaff.

Ostriches are temperamental and should not be allowed to have guns. AGC

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

D.N. Nation posted:

Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon.

What? I thought Obama gave our whole arsenal over to them while kissing their feet so he could get to his golf game on time ??

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Monkey Fracas posted:

No wonder no real progressive reforms have been passed for decades- the Ghost of Reagan is still haunting the White House! OOooooOOOOoo!
If you say "supply side economics" three times into a mirror, Reagan appears and gives tax cuts to the rich.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

This warning from Kelly came too late.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Pope is losing his touch, I don't see a speedo anywhere in this cartoon. :colbert:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The shark is wearing one it's just underwater.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I've gotta say, again, that almost every single Pope is amazing despite me not understanding any of the context.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Monkey Fracas posted:

I've gotta say, again, that almost every single Pope is amazing despite me not understanding any of the context.
Same

It almost makes me want to browse AusPol just so I get it

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

That is also called Florida and Spain beat you too fobbing it off to the United States by about 200 years.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

This warning from Kelly came too late.

quote:

It is not the first time Mrs Watson has faced a fight over the treat.

Chocolate giant Mars wrote to her in 2012 distancing itself from the recipe.

The company said it could not authorise or endorse the product which went against its policy of promoting a "healthy lifestyle".

Hmmm yes candy seller promoting a healthy lifestyle, which somehow includes eating cheapass candy at regular intervals.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Hey, Wise, it's our job to comically exaggerate your persecution complex, not yours.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

JT Jag posted:

Same

It almost makes me want to browse AusPol just so I get it

I feel like I can make a guess just based on the art, that's how good Pope is.

PM Speedo-Boy doesn't have the political capital to push through a national tax (GST = Goods & Services Tax, possibly). So, he's having one of his party members in New South Wales push it locally.

:australia: posters, was I close?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

https://wikileaks.org/nsa-germany/?nocache

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Frank-Walter Steinmeier is willfully ignoring the plight of the unlawfully-imprisoned Jonathan Pollard. A Bad Cartoon.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

heh, Civil War Losers :sherman:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

You know, while the outrage over the CIA's torture programs is absolutely justified I am so beyond tired with the notion that allies spying on one another is some new and terrible thing.

Every nation spies on one another, be they friendly or not. It's an integral part of international relations, and everyone is more than aware of this fact.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

alnilam posted:

Apart from the usual dumb "the solution is more guns" bullshit, gently caress these idiots who say poo poo like "anti-gun culture has gotten so CrAzY that even a military office didn't have guns?!?!"

The military actually knows what the gently caress it's doing and has very strict rules about carrying a weapon, discharging a weapon, etc. They designate their own drat gun-free zones because they know first-hand that guns are serious business. Stop thinking that some liberal wacko told the military they had to get rid of all their guns.

And the day after the Chattanooga shooting, some navy recruiter shot himself in the leg with a gun he (illegally) brought to work.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

The Iron Rose posted:

You know, while the outrage over the CIA's torture programs is absolutely justified I am so beyond tired with the notion that allies spying on one another is some new and terrible thing.

Every nation spies on one another, be they friendly or not. It's an integral part of international relations, and everyone is more than aware of this fact.
Keeping tabs on allies is one thing, using government agencies to give private companies competitive advantages against companies in allied states seems a step beyond that. Perhaps more so because it undermines European unity by having Britain be a lackey of the US in that venture.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Keeping tabs on allies is one thing, using government agencies to give private companies competitive advantages against companies in allied states seems a step beyond that. Perhaps more so because it undermines European unity by having Britain be a lackey of the US in that venture.

Hasn't Britain has always been our lackey though? :confused:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

MariusLecter posted:

Hasn't Britain has always been our lackey though? :confused:
Yes. That doesn't mean it should be a lackey of the US in a venture which undermines a political union it itself is part of. Or at least it's entirely justified for other Europeans to be annoyed at them joining in on that if they do.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

"A selfie-WHAT????" Sam Elliot knows what a "selfie" is but a "stick"??? What in ter NATION??
And then Weiner defines "stick" as "A former representative"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Oh, I see. They're going to symbolically shoot his dick off and then make jokes about how cool they are and how lame democrats are. Very interesting.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends? It's just aggressively bad, in a DeviantArt way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

JT Jag posted:

Can we just... stop posting Day by Day until this lovely masturbatory self-insert arc ends? It's just aggressively bad, in a DeviantArt way.

But it's the gently caress Barn and we've been waiting for the gently caress Barn for months

• Locked thread