Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

i, personally, would appreciate it if you didn't turn this thread into a 'HAHA WE'RE BOYS AND HERE'S WHAT MY DICK THINKS' conversation :shrug:

ernie.

buddy.

lighten up.

Life is too short to worry about stupid crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

ernie.

buddy.

lighten up.

Life is too short to worry about stupid crap.

:(

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm slowly working my way out of depression and I'm at a good place right now, ironically I can't take anti-depressants because they make me anxious.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What dicks and vaginas think is probably more important and relevant than 90% of what we talk about

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
As far as mental illnesses go how do you guys view addiction?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Good to hear Bowmore.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I am only sexually attracted to buckets of luke warm chicken soup, myself.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I think ... attractive lady.

WELL

*moves nerd glasses all the way up my nose*

ADAM SANDLER, right? I don't really give a poo poo if he's funny or not

but if that boy accidentally stumbled into my bed late one night, HOO BOY

first, i'd start by biting his pants on his inner thigh, until they're frayed enough that i could lick the individual hairs of his groin, i'd try to even knot them with my tongue

i'd smack his rear end up and down YOU'RE A NAUGHTY BOY BOULEVARD and then kiss it like a motorboat that just got stuck in the world's thickest cornfield

NEXT

you get the point by now i hope.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ernie. posted:

WELL

first, i'd start by biting his pants on his inner thigh, until they're frayed enough that i could lick the individual hairs of his groin, i'd try to even knot them with my tongue

i'd smack his rear end up and down YOU'RE A NAUGHTY BOY BOULEVARD and then kiss it like a motorboat that just got stuck in the world's thickest cornfield

NEXT

you have weird taste, ern

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ernie. posted:

i, personally, would appreciate it if you didn't turn this thread into a 'HAHA WE'RE BOYS AND HERE'S WHAT MY DICK THINKS' conversation :shrug:

I personally think it's harmless and would rather you didn't make any conversation like that have to be viewed in your lens

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

He'd probably be wearing jeans, right? I figure Sandler is a jeans guy. That's a lot of biting.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

WELL

NEXT

Nice! Hot fanfic dude.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The thing about Sandler is you don't get him without his friends

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think that's absolutely a worthy line of discussion ern, obviously more relevant in looking at bill hader, who is an even better example of an unattractive person in a starring role of that film

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hell even Lebron isn't that good looking.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think that's absolutely a worthy line of discussion ern, obviously more relevant in looking at bill hader, who is an even better example of an unattractive person in a starring role of that film

Bill harder is not unattractive

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Bill harder is not unattractive

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do you live around mutants Magnus

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Do you live around mutants Magnus

No. If anything bill hader is on the high end of the average scale but by no metric is he ugly.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If a five head, fetty wap jr, and bad hair makes someone attractive yall need to lower the magnetism

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
attractiveness isn't just physical

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

im dead

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We're clearly talking about physical attractiveness, which I embody

/

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

If a five head, fetty wap jr, and bad hair makes someone attractive yall need to lower the magnetism

I don't see any of that in hader but i don't particularly care either.

Do you have a list of attributes you find ugly? Or do you take things as a whole?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

We're clearly talking about physical attractiveness, which I embody

/

Lol find a worse picture

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
this conversation is really gross just an eff why eye.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
This argument is very important to me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That was on the first page lol

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Look Under The Rock posted:

The reality is that on a follow-up visit to my prescriber, I told her I was worried about continuing to take Zyprexa because I'd gained ten pounds in a month and my sugar cravings were only getting stronger, and she looked me in the eye and asked if I'd rather be fat or crazy.

This is an awful way to say it and I hope it wasn't said like this, but it's not untrue. Medications have side effects and you and your doctor should have an honest and frank discussion about whether these side effects are worth the benefit of the medication. That doesn't mean that drugs are poisoning you or killing you, it's not the drug's fault and we shouldn't talk about going drug free as a solution, but people need to be aware that these things come with a cost. I can't tell you whether doctors do discuss these things with the general public. I can speak only from personal experience where I have been made fully aware of all possible side effects of any prescription drugs I take or procedures I have. I recently had an operation that had an extremely high cost both during the procedure (it's dangerous) and afterwards for the rest of my life, but the benefits outweighed (heh) those risks and I went ahead with it, but I could never say I was unaware of them.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

Lol why do you think it's gross?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ecco is bill hader

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I do not find amy schumar attractive but I do enjoy her television program and standup comedy

If she did not find me attractive I would not be offended

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

This is an awful way to say it and I hope it wasn't said like this, but it's not untrue. Medications have side effects and you and your doctor should have an honest and frank discussion about whether these side effects are worth the benefit of the medication. That doesn't mean that drugs are poisoning you or killing you, it's not the drug's fault and we shouldn't talk about going drug free as a solution, but people need to be aware that these things come with a cost. I can't tell you whether doctors do discuss these things with the general public. I can speak only from personal experience where I have been made fully aware of all possible side effects of any prescription drugs I take or procedures I have. I recently had an operation that had an extremely high cost both during the procedure (it's dangerous) and afterwards for the rest of my life, but the benefits outweighed (heh) those risks and I went ahead with it, but I could never say I was unaware of them.

asiina's operation turned her into bill hader

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ecco thinks it's bad because you can't rp physical appearance over the internet

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asii you hate gay people don't throw stones

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Magnus I am also a recovering drug addict so if you wanna talk about stuff I'm your gal!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Mar 27, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think you were the first person to being up amy schumer's attractiveness apropos of nothing itt, ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kumbamontu posted:

Still sucks.

sorry to hear that :( I've never lost anyone close to me through suicide but I've known an unpleasantly large number of people who have. I think, regardless of how we feel about mental health, if anyone is suffering inside their own skull it is always better to talk to someone about it.