Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Astro Nut posted:

Anyone who wants a Krillin for their game - 2744268402

Where were you a week ago.. :(

Wish you could trade dudes. I'm sure someone would like a few of my Rares/Super Rares that I'll never use, like Burter and Yajirobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Superman disguising himself as Clark Kent by just wearing glasses would fit in perfectly in DB world.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Superman disguising himself as Clark Kent by just wearing glasses would fit in perfectly in DB world.

Nobody but Videl could figure it out.

Gohan demands to know how Clark pulls it off so well.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Holy broken tables Batman.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

no thats suppaman

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Some Numbers posted:

Holy broken tables Batman.

Look at this scrub and his low resolution screens.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Dexo posted:

Look at this scrub and his low resolution screens.

I guess that's fair, my work computer isn't the biggest.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Some Numbers posted:

I guess that's fair, my work computer isn't the biggest.

You should consider investing in a new one. Can your current computer even create Cell?

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

StrifeHira posted:

Instead of starting THAT again, let's talk about something better.
What would really happen if Goku met Superman:

Aye, more of this. Hell, having seen these, I'm now stuck imagining Chi-Chi wanting her son to grow up respectable like that wonderful Clark Kent fellow.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The Japanese version of Dokkan Battle has a bunch of rad characters

Need that Kid Vegeta

Wonder how long it'll take for us to catch up

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Astro Nut posted:

Aye, more of this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
goku...in that last picture...:blush:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So uhh.. yeah. Sorry.

I'm hogging all the Vegetas.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I reset the damned game for hours last night and some time today trying to get A SINGLE SSR to drop from the post-tournament pull. Never happened. Ended up saying gently caress it with a SR Goku and a R Captain Ginyu I think. I have a decent party set up on my iPad so I'm not too concerned about it. The phone one is just for the drive in to work and such. :(

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

New Leaf posted:

So uhh.. yeah. Sorry.

Nah, you need more Vegetas.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Man gently caress you guys and your multiple super saiyan parties. I've got some c/b team of Roshi, Hercule, Videl, 1st form Cell, rare Trunks, and a placeholder Tien until I get room to slot Android 18.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I only have two SR and no SSR, but I did manage to get a R Burter and R Jeice, which is great because they have multiple links with each other.

What do those locks do?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I only have two SR and no SSR, but I did manage to get a R Burter and R Jeice, which is great because they have multiple links with each other.

What do those locks do?

It's just favorite-ing them so you don't accidentally sell or fuse them away.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

StrifeHira posted:

Instead of starting THAT again, let's talk about something better.
What would really happen if Goku met Superman:

Seeing these makes me think of an alternate universe where Goku was raised by Superman.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Goku and Superman crash their ships into each other as babies and are raised as best bros by the Wayne family and their elderly butler Gohan

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I had a lot more people, but I kinda folded everyone together into a team. I wish I could get the event Saiyan Saga Vegeta to drop, or that I could find a rare or SR orange guy. None so far.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I got SR Vegeta to drop by playing on hard and drinking potions and Dende to heal me. Might have gotten lucky with the drop though. Ironically, I think Cymbal was my secret MVP on my team at the time since he gave me a lot more HP and defense than I normally had.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'd love an Int Piccolo. He could have Zarbon's spot. gently caress Zarbon. For a SR he sucks.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

My dudes:

Used Jeice until I got Nappa, who has more links. Been wanting to replace Roshi with the event SR Vegeta (Roshi has no links) but haven't gotten him to drop. Oh well. And of course SSR Goku replaced R Goku

Zarbon is unused currently because Piccolo has more links, but if I get more Frieza dudes that could change in the future I guess.

I don't think I could ever throw out a SR.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone play the Panini card game?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Now that I got all the Z fighters Dokkan just wants to give me every version of Android 16, 17 and 18.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I have loving Tambourine on my team, this owns so much

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Every single day I find more reasons to be disappointed in my Kindle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dokkan updated, new SSRs: SSj Cell Saga Gohan and Fused Piccolo, also SR Nappa, Yamcha and Raditz.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
I want to play Dokkan so bad but my Galaxy Note crashes after a few minutes of play every time. :(

It's probably for the best, my first two tutorial drops were Burter and Tien, so I was going to have to re-roll anyways.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Dokkan updated, new SSRs: SSj Cell Saga Gohan and Fused Piccolo, also SR Nappa, Yamcha and Raditz.

I just started playing and I'm tempted to restart until I get Teen Gohan but I think I'll just continue.

Super Vegeta Green: 2342891156

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Should someone make a Dokkan Battle thread in Games? I imagine there's people who'd be into it that aren't reading this thread.

Or maybe just a general Dragonball Games thread since there's that new 3DS game coming out too and people are still playing Xenoverse?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Kelp Plankton posted:

Should someone make a Dokkan Battle thread in Games? I imagine there's people who'd be into it that aren't reading this thread.

Or maybe just a general Dragonball Games thread since there's that new 3DS game coming out too and people are still playing Xenoverse?

There's some chatter about it in the Android Games thread. Mostly just bitching about people sharing friend codes though. I'm not really an "OP" person, but I'd happy spread the word if someone wanted to step up. :)

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Question about the VIZBIG editions of the Dragonball manga: I know the 3-in-1 editions were printed on low quality paper that made it hard to see the artwork. Are the VIZBIG editions any different?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I think the big versions are on much higher quality paper.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I own the Kenshin VizBig collections. Their quality is amazing.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

New Leaf posted:

So uhh.. yeah. Sorry.

can you make generic bullshit human soldier man at the bottom into The Strongest There Is because that is going to decide for me whether or not I will play this game

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

Babe Magnet posted:

can you make generic bullshit human soldier man at the bottom into The Strongest There Is because that is going to decide for me whether or not I will play this game

Because he's a normal card, he caps out at level 20. A shame, because I had planned to see how far I could take him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You could get him to 20, Z-Awaken him cheaply, then get him to 40 where he'd be roughly comparable with many starting rares. I'm pretty sure his stat caps are still going to be low, though.

• Locked thread