Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Maybe if you weren't so busy looking at life through a camera lens/tablet screen you could get to know your pets on a more personal level.

Most of the time they don't know what they're looking at either.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Everything Burrito posted:

Shelley (in front) & Jellybean (in back)

I have no idea what they were looking at.

Good names good dogs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

It's in the attic now, sorry. If it helps I'm pretty sure it was a magical girl with long light-blue hair.

That's like, 6 different possible Cures.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:smugdog:

I have cattes as well, the gray one is Catfish and the orange one is Rooster :3:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I watched a Pretty Cure movie once, cause my friend liked the show. When we got to the part at the end, where it was very clear that when it was shown in theaters they gave viewers little plastic light-up wands and everyone in the theater was supposed to wave their wand to give the Pretty Cures power to defeat the bad guy, I was like, "yeah, I am so uncomfortably far out of this things demographic"

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

I have cattes as well, the gray one is Catfish and the orange one is Rooster :3:

Cute! I really miss having a cat around

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Kitties! :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't they have to have announcements at Pretty Cure movies or events for the "big friends" to stay seated so the little kids can see? :stonk:

or is that some other property meant for small children with a bunch of adult fans

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

I watched a Pretty Cure movie once, cause my friend liked the show. When we got to the part at the end, where it was very clear that when it was shown in theaters they gave viewers little plastic light-up wands and everyone in the theater was supposed to wave their wand to give the Pretty Cures power to defeat the bad guy, I was like, "yeah, I am so uncomfortably far out of this things demographic"

I can't get past Pretty Cure's art style. Everything has this weird sheen.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

you aren't

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I don't currently have any pets, but I do feed kittens regularly. This one came to the shelter with an adorable little vest.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

The_Frag_Man posted:

Dogs are good.

Yeah I have two and they're my best buds. :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I don't currently have any pets, but I do feed kittens regularly. This one came to the shelter with an adorable little vest.

omg look at that baby :3:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I wanna pet this cat

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I will crush your irl pets and dreams in my anime hand

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

this cat can live

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
and the trigun cosplayers were never seen again.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Namtab posted:

I will crush your irl pets and dreams in my anime hand

:monocle:

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jul 22, 2015

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I miss Jewish Wolfwood.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

No because they aren't boys. :colbert:

I named one Shelley after Mary Shelley because she was born when I was taking a literature seminar and the other's name is Jellybean just because.

You should rename the dog to jerrybean

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

.jpg posted:

You should rename the dog to jerrybean

this except namtab

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Namtab posted:

this except namtab

Namtab, sit!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Starsnostars posted:

Namtab, sit!

"You do not command me human."

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Starsnostars posted:

Namtab, sit!

<--- but a dog

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Be subversive and rename it namtab backwards

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Knorth posted:

Be subversive and rename it namtab backwards

hosed up

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Com'ere Namtab Backwards.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Namtab posted:

<--- but a dog

:shibe:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Colonel posted:

The Overlord anime is fun.
:agreed:
Beats SAO in every way.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

Why would anybdoy play any other race?
Because they wouldn't be drawn by Akira Toriyama.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

If I were capable of squeeing I would be right now.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
As cool as those are I'd probably play a human.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

is psycho-pass a good show. i remember people here hated the first few episodes when it first started airing and i ended up not watching it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Season 1 is ok but kinda drags a bit, i havent watched season 2 but viggynash says its bad and im sure hes seen all the anime so i trust him

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's okay and I like it less than a lot of people. The first episodes seem dumb at the time but ended up making sense after you realised what the world is really like.
Skip the second season though, that's really is bad.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

is psycho-pass a good show. i remember people here hated the first few episodes when it first started airing and i ended up not watching it

Awhile back I posted a screenshot of all the anime on Netflix and was told it was one of the few good shows they had. I still haven't watched it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If you go to the recs thread I'm sure that people will be willing to write you a long essay about urobachi-sama and his grimdark police world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

As cool as those are I'd probably play a human.

What's the point of playing a human in a MMO if you can play a non-human?

• Locked thread