Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

"Hasty variety" sounds like a new offensive philosophy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: Am told that Steve Spurrier's impromptu presser called for today is to clear the air about some issues that have been written/said of late.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

@BruceFeldmanCFB: Am told that Steve Spurrier's impromptu presser called for today is to clear the air about some issues that have been written/said of late.

:dunno:

What stuff is he talking about? Is this some local SoCar gossip?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hope he just sits down and talks poo poo for an hour

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hope whatever it is it's terminal

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I hope whatever it is it's terminal

Good because he is placing not his entire brain into an AI system, just that part that beats UGA every year and donating it to Florida, Duke, and USC.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Spurrier to UF as OC.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

swickles posted:

Good because he is placing not his entire brain into an AI system, just that part that beats UGA every year and donating it to Florida, Duke, and USC.

As long as he's dead

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Spurrier to UF as OC.

He said on HQ the other day that aside from the Independence Bowl win over Miami being one of his favorites because it preserved his wining season streak, he also enjoyed it because he still has a little Gator left in him.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

swickles posted:

He said on HQ the other day that aside from the Independence Bowl win over Miami being one of his favorites because it preserved his wining season streak, he also enjoyed it because he still has a little Gator left in him.

I loathed Spurrier at UF for the way he just decimated LSU constantly; I fuckin' loved Spurrier at UF 'cause those offenses were machine-like.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Maybe he's addressing the reports that he was hammered on media day. Maybe he'll be hammered during this presser. Maybe he'll be hammered denying he was hammered.

:allears:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Spurrier's calling people out for bringing up his age after this season and not after any of the 11-win years. Repeatedly referring to them as "his enemies" and "our enemies" and literally reading off a list of all the accomplishments he's achieved here. He also quoted Attila the Hun. This is the best Spurrier presser I've ever watched, holy poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCNywTTu7g

RumbleFish fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jul 22, 2015

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

RumbleFish posted:

Spurrier's calling people out for bringing up his age after this season and not after any of the 11-win years. Repeatedly referring to them as "his enemies" and "our enemies" and literally reading off a list of all the accomplishments he's achieved here. He also quoted Attila the Hun. This is the best Spurrier presser I've ever watched, holy poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCNywTTu7g

Spurdog still got it

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I loathed Spurrier at UF for the way he just decimated LSU constantly; I fuckin' loved Spurrier at UF 'cause those offenses were machine-like.

Until Darnell Dockett intentionally fucks up Earnest Graham's knee.

:negative:

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
I hope it's just him reading Hatin-rear end-Spurrier columns out loud for like an hour.

VDay fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jul 22, 2015

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/101241/poll-big-12-players-want-to-see-expansion

quote:

Should the Big 12 expand and add more schools?

Yes: 88 percent
No: 12 percent

Name at least one school you would add to the Big 12.

Texas A&M: 22 percent
BYU: 17 percent
Houston: 11 percent
Nebraska: 11 percent
Also receiving votes: Arkansas, Boise State, Missouri, Oregon, Texas State, UCF, USC
HA HA HA HA HA

OK that's my monthly Aggy homer post.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

You're the conference the Big Ten, Pac-12, and SEC carved up for scrap and you're going to peel off Oregon.

Your computer should deliver a powerful electric shock if you pick options like that in online polls.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I got a kick out of the 13 percent that listed Kansas as the team to beat this season. I mean, they're not wrong, from a certain point of view. Everyone in the conference is definitely going to want to beat KU this year.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Sash! posted:

You're the conference the Big Ten, Pac-12, and SEC carved up for scrap and you're going to peel off Oregon.

Your computer should deliver a powerful electric shock if you pick options like that in online polls.

Wasn't an online poll. Was just a random batch of people they asked at the Big XII media days.

They also came back with Trevor Knight being the 2nd best QB in the league, so...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Trevor Knight hits the whip real nice like so he gets points for that.

My birthday is Friday. Which one of you insider goons can get me Spurdog's email address so I can ask if he wants to play golf

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

NickRoweFillea posted:

Which one of you insider goons can get me Spurdog's email address so I can ask if he wants to play golf

He's busy.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

LeeMajors posted:

He's busy.

make it dabo's face

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

kayakyakr posted:

Wasn't an online poll. Was just a random batch of people they asked at the Big XII media days.

Somehow that makes it worse

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

Elotana posted:

Also receiving votes: Arkansas, Boise State, Missouri, Oregon, Texas State, UCF, USC

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Elotana posted:

Should the Big 12 expand and add more schools?

Yes: 88 percent
No: 12 percent

Lol

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I think you're being punished for playing baseball in Marge Schott Stadium.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

VDay posted:

I hope it's just him reading Hatin-rear end-Spurrier columns out loud for like an hour.

He should host a game show where the premise is he reads quotes for an hour and you have to determine if it's something he actually said or something HAS said.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I made a thing, if anyone's interested.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Sales of this beer are higher than ever possibly expected. Just a friendly reminder that Penn State and its fans should be murdered

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Sales of this beer are higher than ever possibly expected. Just a friendly reminder that Penn State and its fans should be murdered

That's weird since minors can't buy beer

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Spintzel posted:

:vince:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Spiritus Nox posted:

I made a thing, if anyone's interested.

oooo, fun

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Actually, you should want this to happen because it ruins Jay Paterno's claim that it devalued his name.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Spintzel posted:

:boom:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Spintzel posted:

:thurman:

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Who was the one true champion of the Big 12 last season?

TCU: 62 percent

Baylor: 25 percent

“I don’t know”: 13 percent

Guess its time for Baylor Champions 2016 + a good win over WVU at home for fun with wvu balls slipping every which way and a sweet win over TCU away and the coach does something dumb and he sucks too

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
All this Reggie Ball talk reminds me that one of you fuckers got me a signed Reggie Ball rookie card for SASSS one year.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/2015/07/22/blank-slate-paint-falls-off-the-rock-at-ut/30512049/

Looks like even Tennessee's rock is ready for a fresh start...

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Happy Alternate Uniform Reveal/Overreaction Day, guys. This is the current @adidasFballUS Twitter avatar:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Real Name Grover posted:

Happy Alternate Uniform Reveal/Overreaction Day, guys. This is the current @adidasFballUS Twitter avatar:

Someone really needs to stop Adidas.

• Locked thread