Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
My Child Is Not Emotionally Ready For Full-Time Employment And That's OK
"Mommy, they hurt my feelings" my 24-year-old son sobbed into my bare chest. I tried to latch...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

She looked really great but I can understand her reasoning. She really just wants to be lazy and left alone by horny men (though most of that poo poo probably didn't happen).

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Uncle Enzo posted:

My Child Is Not Emotionally Ready For Full-Time Employment And That's OK
"Mommy, they hurt my feelings" my 24-year-old son sobbed into my bare chest. I tried to latch...

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Testikles posted:

8 Reasons Why You Need to Stop Fist-Bumping
I'll admit it, I was an avid fist-bumper and I had been fist bumping for years until I found out how it was affecting my relationships...

How my husband's life-changing encounter with a Jamaican cabbie showed me that "respect knuckles" can be anything but.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Cowman posted:

She looked really great but I can understand her reasoning. She really just wants to be lazy and left alone by horny men (though most of that poo poo probably didn't happen).

Things don't need to happen for you to be affected by them. You just have to imagine them. Because here's the thing about imagined scenarios: They are made of pictures. And visual memory is most reliable than auditory or tactile. That's right, folks, we remember what we see.

Just take a minute to think about the implications of that.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

h_double posted:

Why You're Right To Punish Your Spouse For Things They Do In Dreams
Things don't need to happen for you to be affected by them. You just have to imagine them. Because here's the thing about imagined scenarios: They are made of pictures. And visual memory is most reliable than auditory or tactile. That's right, folks, we remember what we see.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

h_double posted:

and that's why i gained 50 or 70 pounds. because I loving love cake

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My Idiot loving Teenager Can't Even Suplex
And you won't believe who is to blame!

Simplex viruses can't see gender!
A plea to rename it to Xerpes

X Never Gave it to Me
He Ain't never gave nothin to me But everytime I turn around cats got they hands out wantin something from me

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
He'll Never Be A Rapist: Why I Castrated My Toddler
Every time I saw his little wrinkled scrotum my thoughts flashed to the millions of brave women throughout history who

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
15 Life Hacks That Will Make You Realize You've Been Eating Sandwiches All Wrong

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Placenta food truck on san Diego streets
this food truck finally serves up artisinal placenta with non gmo raw whole milk fins out where they are by....

hand sheared woll baby blanket
Your baby blanket isn't just to cover your baby it has to have meaning and effort becsuse we say so some great patterns after the jump

killing yourself 1 way to stronger kids
Of you kill yourself in the birthing tub (eat placenta first) your child will grow steong because they will need to fwnd for themselves in the wild.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Should you eavesdrop at work? How moms can get an edge
In an open office a lot of times your co-workers don't realize that even though you have your headset on, you can still hear them talking about their problems at home...

Why my 17 year old still has to use a sippy cup
On my budget new clothes are low on the list, and cleaning up spills...

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Booblord Zagats posted:

X Never Gave it to Me
He Ain't never gave nothin to me But everytime I turn around cats got they hands out wantin something from me

:laffo:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Why Machiavelli would have made a great mom
In his treatiseThe Prince, given away as a gift(!!!), the author describes the ideal conduct of a ruler. After putting these suggestions into practice, I now enjoy the unquestioning obedience of my children. If only I could find my missing knives!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
My Child Caught Me Masturbating And I Didn't Stop
"Mom? Mom, what are you doing?" But I couldn't stop, and you shouldn't either.

Careful Dietary Planning Can Lead to Significantly More Protein Rich Semen
In news that some doctors are calling "The find of the century," this new dietary staple might just dethrone breastfeeding.

We Couldn't Risk It
We childproofed our house for months before we finally had the conversation. Our stairs needed to go.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Why There's No Conflict Too Big Not To "Cuddle It Out"
One single mother's surprising tale of raising nine kids with radical no-boundaries parenting.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Negotiating With My Kids Time
Damnit Mom you can't just call people that anymore...

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
"How An Internet Business Turned Into A Nightmare For My 39 Year Old Son"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

15 adorable todler clickbait things
Heres a list of 15 things todlers do that parents can tag on Facebook and say thas totally my Skyler and Moonshadow.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

My personal battle with my unmedicated, undiagnosed DID child
When xe said to me "No, you put Darwin in timeout, but this is Frolix", I knew it was going to be rough. But not this rough.

pikabelle
Nov 23, 2012
"Blood Parents, or How Weekly Transfusions Bonded Our Family Together."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
A doo doo doo A bloo bloo A pfhwwhhwhhwhhhttt
phleh bleh teheheh dreh splegmn flapsjml

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

My pastor recommended I blanket train my most recent child
My two eldest children, Jymnestie and Gundersnatch, have been disrespectful and undisciplined for years. After I had my little Sindel, I took my pastor's recommendation on blanket training. It was like a miracle! Sindel is so quiet and obedient now...

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Ten Puppies Who Are So Sleepy They Can't Even

My Five Year Old is a Satanist and We Celebrate It

At Maughndei's Birthday party I served a devil's food cake with a pentagram and HAIL SATAN written in cherry syrup...

fanman
Mar 1, 2013
7 Reasons I should be allowed to use the N-Word
They just need to forgive and forget, and furthermore, as a mother...

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Testikles posted:

Ten Puppies Who Are So Sleepy They Can't Even

This is not the Buzzfeed thread, though the effort is solid.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
1,004 Things I Learned When I Became A Mother
1. Armbar 2. Armdrag..

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jul 23, 2015

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

What's the difference

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

No this is a viable huffpo post

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Withholding Sex as Punishment
How my husband will learn how to put the dishes in the dishwasher properly.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My Water-baby is Gonna Be MODOK for Halloween
Not because of his giant head and little arms, but because we can't get him unstuck from this little yellow recliner

After My Ninth Failed Pregnancy My Dr. has renamed my patient file to 'Miss Carriage'
Is my pussy this generation's Dachau?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Water-baby is Gonna Be MODOK for Halloween
Not because of his giant head and little arms, but because we can't get him unstuck from this little yellow recliner

After My Ninth Failed Pregnancy My Dr. has renamed my patient file to 'Miss Carriage'
Is my pussy this generation's Dachau?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Why I Raised My Second Child As A Maasai Warrior... And How It Helped

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Persistence hunting is the best method to get your picky toddlers to eat food
When I forced Skye to track, hunt, kill and clean a deer by running after it until it was too tired to stand, he no longer threw a fit when I made him eat his greens. After the third hunt, he stopped even crying or talking, giving me a lot more "mommy time".

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Five Reasons Your Daughter Could Grow Up Republican

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Peanut President posted:

1,004 Things I Learned When I Became A Mother
1. Armbar 2. Armdrag..

I understand and appreciate this reference

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I Told Kayden He Could Dance if He Wanted
But should he leave his friends behind?

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

I Told Kayden He Could Dance if He Wanted
But should he leave his friends behind?

Why Kayden Is No Friend of Mine
It all started with lyrics from an 80's song...

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Helping My Children's Future Careers
The first thing an employer will see when they Google Huntyrr is my blog post about him making GBS threads his pants at Disneyland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Stottie Kyek posted:

The first thing an employer will see when they Google Huntyrr is my blog post about him making GBS threads his pants at Disneyland.

By legally naming my child Google Huntyrr, I am sending an unmistakeable message to Google that if they do not hire him he will be completely relentless in his quest to track down and...

loquacius fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 24, 2015

• Locked thread