Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

Rape.....is bad

Namtab posted:

I don't know what love or consent is

:raise:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Somebody make an Orange Juice thread in Games.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Haha as though a 3dpd woman would spend enough time with me for consent to come up

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Imagine me, sexhaving

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I got DQV, but my little detour cost me a lot of time since the cops closed the highway and there were hella backups.

But it was closed due to big crashes, so instead of getting mad at taking 90 minutes to get home from work I'm just gonna imagine that I dodged a bullet, instead.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Imagine me sexhaving

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Shojo manga style train ads about setting a secure phone password

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'm glad that I suffered this delay while picking up an epic game, and not a bad game.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Srice posted:

I got DQV, but my little detour cost me a lot of time since the cops closed the highway and there were hella backups.

But it was closed due to big crashes, so instead of getting mad at taking 90 minutes to get home from work I'm just gonna imagine that I dodged a bullet, instead.

I did something similar a couple of years back, only with 999. And instead of cops closing in the highway, it was just going into Los Angeles in general.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

These got scanlated.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Haha thank you!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Yes.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

Imagine me sexhaving

I believe in you.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:swoon:

These are great.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

boom boom boom posted:

There's a game called Rule of Rose that I have to assume at least 80% of the players got the bad ending and just left it at that, never even realizing there was a different ending possible

The EU version of Rule of Rose goes for a ton of money on eBay because they made about five copies for Italy and that's it. I should sell mine since its a seriously bad game.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

The EU version of Rule of Rose goes for a ton of money on eBay because they made about five copies for Italy and that's it. I should sell mine since its a seriously bad game.

Everything I hear about rule of rose is it's a really lovely game with a good atmosphere and story. Shame the game allegedly has some of the worst survival horror combat ever

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, I've suffered through some bad low budget survival horror combat in my time but that takes the cake. I'd rather play Galerians again.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Might i instead suggest playing overblood, which is a good game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Haha, for some reason I loved that game when that and the original RE were the only survival horror I'd played.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Now I too may join the work posters

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I still claim to be one of five people in the world that played Overblood 2.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef Chief posted:

Congrats on your wage slavery.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
You loved it because it's good. Sure it's a survival horror game where the enemies aren't actually tough at all and your basic hand to hand combat is good for dealing with them, but it's also a game where the creators clearly put a lot of love and effort into making that weird little game and that game had Pipo in it and Pipo owns.

Overblood owns

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Thank you

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You aren't actually supposed to fight in Rule of Rose. Yeah, there's a couple boss fights, and those suck, but if you do any combat outside of those, you're playing the game wrong.

Also, the section with the butterfly is one of the best game play moments I've ever experienced, so I'm really hesitant to say Rule of Rose has "bad" gameplay.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I still claim to be one of five people in the world that played Overblood 2.

My friend tried playing it but it froze after a certain bit because I guess his copy wasn't legit. It seemed kinda weird, like they were trying to ape ff7 a little or something. I never got to play either overbloods but I remember seeing a playthrough of the first game and drat Pipo owns

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

Proud of you

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

One of us! One of us!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The first game was clunky as gently caress but had good atmosphere and Pipo did indeed own. Nah I think Overblood 2 was just that badly designed, there was no indication of what you were actually supposed be doing so you just wandered around sub-Tomb Raider third person platform bits hoping something would happen. I'm sure my legit copy crashed a lot too, though I didn't play it for long.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm a wage slave for 40 more days than I'm a lazy student who doesn't have to get up until noon everyday again.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

im never leaving school

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anime Janai

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

everythingWasBees posted:

im never leaving school

Bees did you ever mail Daisuke to me or what

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

Grats

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When I have children I am gonna wear dad shirts like there's no tomorrow.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm going to be the cool/weird dad that talks about video games and anime with his kid's friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

You were right Beef Chief, AAI2 was good. The final villain actually surprised me, which isn't common for AA games.

• Locked thread